Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
The Vampaneze Attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
Canhe suddenly say "ooh how do you do that? I want a go!"

Or he can pick at the ropes. If u pick for long enough they do come loose. I know, i used that method to cut wool when I was nitting ages ago and couldn't be bothered to go find scisirs. Smile Then he can just down and fight because we are fighting dreamers just go my way right here right now, go!

lol ahaha funny. lol i like your first idea, sounds like fun fun fun! Laughing
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If does my first idea he could turn into....erm... a frog! damn you Vamps! your keyboard spelling infection has seeped through your thread and attacked me! have you any idea how many time I've just had tyo retype some of these words? Laughing

He could also turn into a bird of some sort and reach for the stars!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok your hanging up side down a rope teid to your feet... I say while their fighting snatch a dagger from a belt or hand. Cut your self free run, hide and then watch what is happening with Lance fighting a transvestite.

You can always after freeing yourslef turn into a huge devil-like vamp and bite the evil persons head off. Wink
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christalnightshade wrote:
Ok your hanging up side down a rope teid to your feet... I say while their fighting snatch a dagger from a belt or hand. Cut your self free run, hide and then watch what is happening with Lance fighting a transvestite.

You can always after freeing yourslef turn into a huge devil-like vamp and bite the evil persons head off. Wink

lol, good ideas. Especially the second one...it gives me a very very good idea...indeedy doo, i better write it down before i forget!!
thanks!! *jumps for joy*
But he's hanging by his hands so he cant undo the ropes....unless Cool
!!

Hmm...now for a story!

Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shape changin' rocks!!!11

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jipee glad you like the second idea... i'm a wizz at thing such along the way... and jup unless he can excape those ropes teid to his hands.... Wink
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked around the cave. There’s got to be something, then I noticed, the sun. The sun was rising and some was already coming into the cave, it had nearly reached my foot. Were they trying to kill me? No, its not much sun, it would only hurt me, may make me bleed a little but not too much. I strained my hands on the rope again.
“ God damn it!”
I muttered. I was swinging so hard with my hands that one scratched against the cave surface.
“ ow!”
I could feel some blood trickling out of a small cut from where I’d scraped it. The cave wall!! I pushed my hands back as far as I could and started moving them right, left, right, left. Over and over. I could feel the rope rubbing against it. This would surely cause the rope to break - from the sharpness of the cave wall and the friction! What took me so long?
They still did not notice, even five minutes later when they’re fight began to die down. I needed to work faster because once the fight is over they’ll begin they’re work on me again. I moved frantically.
“ Come on, come on!”
The sweat was dripping down my face as I strained. I was about halfway through the rope. I could do it! Com on!
“ What do you think your doing, Daniel?”
Came Lance’s voice in my ear. I jumped, scraping my hands across the wall again. Lance grinned down on me.
“ Are you trying to escape?”
I said nothing, I closed my eyes. I couldn’t escape. He knew what I was doing and now I’d pay the price for trying. I felt the anger bubbling up inside me. What an idiot! Why couldn’t I have just worked faster! Why am I so slow? I thought being a vampire would help!
“ M-m-master?”
Stammered Stu behind Lance.
“ hmm? Ah, yes yes I know. I know. Daniel, why are you getting yourself All worked up?”
I opened my eyes and stared at him. He was smiling again, but not patronisingly. It was more of a nervous smile. I continued to stare. I couldn’t help it. My eyes wouldn’t leave his. It was weird. It was like I wasn’t controlling them. Not only that they were sharper, I could focus more. I could see all the detail in his eye and the anger inside me wouldn’t leave. If anything I was getting more angry, like his smile was irritating me.
“ M-m-master?!?”
I heard Stu say again.
My attention drew to him. I couldn’t see him, but I could feel his presence. I could feel him cowering behind Stu. Once again my rage began to rise.
“ Oh shut up! He cant do anything! He’s tied up stupid!”
Lance said the patronising smile returning.
“ You! You cant do a thing! You’re tied up! We’re going to go and kill that clan you seemed to have take a shine to and then bring your ’mentor’ and kill him right in front of you!”
He said his eyes glinting with excitement. I stared at him, I couldn’t speak. I was angry but I knew I could do nothing. Nothing!
Lance turned and began to walk away. I could hear him laughing. Stu followed him, and left me tied up. They went deep into the cave where I could not see them, even with this weird anger I couldn’t feel them anymore. I thrashed around wildly, not even trying to get free, just trying to get rid of the anger. Hours past and night fell again. I heard movement in the darkness and Lane and Stu came out from where they were sleeping. I had stopped thrashing, my anger still not subsided, sweat running down my face. Lance walked straight past me whilst Stu half ran past me, shaking slightly. Lance turned flashed me a smile and went.
I hung there, thinking of what would be happening right now. Would they be there yet? Who would be dead? All I could see was horrible images of people dying, the leader, Alexis…
“ you B£$(£)%!!!”
I screamed, my anger spilling out. I couldn’t contain it anymore. He’d really taken the biscuit. I thrashed wildly, the ropes broke and before I knew what I was doing I ran out of the cave, jumping down into the forest. I didn’t know where I was or where I was going. I could smell them. They were not too far away. I would find them. And I would kill them. I laughed, this would be fun. I’ll enjoy the moment. I ran, faster than ever. I didn’t care what was in my way - I smashed down trees with this insane strength. I didn’t care about the noise it was creating, John’s clan could be in trouble, they need me and this strength.
I knew where I was now. I was a couple of miles from camp. Yes! I hope the camp is okay. I didn’t slow my pace, I kept going even through this odd pain that was coursing through my body. I shook with rage and just ahead of me I could smell someone.
“ You cant run forever!”
I screamed. I felt like I was losing the plot, but what does it matter if I save the clan in the process. It seemed they hadn’t even reached the camp yet. I could be lucky. I laughed, uncontrollably, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them and kill them.
I ran through a clump of trees and there was John standing in the middle. I stopped.
“ Ahhh, Daniel it’s you! I wondered who was making that noise.”
His face looked concerned.
“ Where have you been? We’ve been worried.”
He asked. I looked at him and anger began flooding through me again. This was a trick, it must be Stu mucking around again. I wont fall for it twice! But what if I’m wrong. He was looking at me, was it John? No, no it couldn’t be. He’d be looking for me, or trying to get the clan to safety. This wasn’t John. No time for hesitation. I ran. Ran, screaming out my rage as I hit Stu in the face. He fell backwards, falling legs sprawled, onto the floor. He looked shocked.
“I wont fall for it twice!!”
I said and ran at him again, picking up a stick off the floor to stab him. He scrambled backwards.
“ No!! Everyone now!!!”
Everyone? I stopped in front of him, stick pointed at his chest, inches from his heart. He looked around me, I followed his gaze. Everyone surrounded me. The whole clan. Was I wrong? Was this John?
“ John?”
I muttered. He looked at me, his eyes sad. I stared at him disbelieving.
“ How? Where are they?”
Everyone was closing in on me. John motioned at them to stop.
“ Where’s who?”
He asked softly. I looked at him, my anger beginning to fade. I opened to answer, but before I could this excruciating pain flooded throughout my body. I cried out falling to my knees.
“ NOW!”
I heard John scream, and I felt something strike me on the head. I smiled, closing my eyes as darkness swallowed me up, taking away the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of a burning wood, filled my nostrils. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself in a big wooden cage at the edge of the camp. I sat up, rubbing my head feeling dried blood from the blow to the head. I was grateful for whoever did knock me out. The pain was bad, but if they didn’t I could have really killed John, john my mentor, my teacher, my friend. I sighed. Why have they put me in a cage? I wouldn’t hurt them. I only wanted to kill Lance and Stu, they needed to be killed before they killed everyone else. My body felt numbed, and my senses. The must have injected me with something, they obviously didn’t trust me and were scared of me getting angry. I didn’t blame them, I’m scared of me. What’s happening to me? Whatever it was I didn’t like it, I nearly killed a close friend and teacher and my body feels like its had the loving hell kicked out of it twenty times over, not even the drugs they’ve given me can stop me feeling it.
Eventually, the leader came over to me. I looked up as him and he stared down at me, his eyes boring into my skull. I looked away, ashamed of what I had done, I couldn’t apologise and he wouldn’t understand anyway.
“ I do understand and I know it’s not your fault.”
I jumped startled, could he read my mind?
“ I know that Lance and his assistant have been torturing you for some while and I also know why you are feeling so angry and your body feels like it’s falling apart.”
“ Why?”
He sighed and sat on the floor next to the cage.
“Well, what we didn’t know. Well, what John didn’t know was that Lance had already put some vampaneze blood into you before john turned you into a vampire. So technically your both, half-half. Now, we don’t know why he did that, why Lance gave you blood, because he didn’t fully blood you, only partly but it has seemed to be enough to fight the vampire blood. We are going to look into why he has done this as usually he is just a killing machine like most other vampires. But, the vampires blood is fighting the vampire blood and this s destroying the cells in your body, in a slow process. It is slowly killing you. Sometimes you can live as one type of blood will override the other and you will end up vampire or vampires but the other, which seems what is happening to you, is that it slowly destroys you turning you into some kind of monster that goes around killing everything and anything not caring how you go about it. You will be a danger to yourself and others.”
He paused and looked me in the eye.
“ This is why we must do it.”
“ Do what?”
I asked puzzled.
“ Kill you of course.”
I opened my mouth to shocked to speak.
“ We will give you an honourable death of course.”
“ That makes it alright then?”
I said sceptically. The leader sighed.
“ Yes, you shouldn’t be getting one because your blood is tainted it, but because it’s not you fault I’m sure our gods and if you believe your god or gods will forgive you of your sins and let you into heaven.”
I snorted
“ Your deluded. Heaven? They’ll forgive my sins?”
The Leaders face turned to stone and his voice lost its happiness.
“ I thought you were a nice young man, Daniel. There is no need to be rude, if you do not believe. We will some for you later.”
He said and walked off, not saying another word.
I looked after him. How were they going to kill me? I shook my head. I didn’t care, all I needed to do was escape. The question was How
?

Lol, if theres anything wrong like mistakes or anything let me know because it's very late lol. but hopefully there shouldn't be to many because storms going to read it so i can edit it lol.

Suggestions needed Very Happy

!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoop whoop, he gonn' die! That means we can get this over with. Wink Ju-uust kidding.

Also, 'vampaneze' seems to change into 'vampires' near the end of the chapter.

Also, "You B-pound dollar (pound) percentage!!!" Laughing

*ahem* Anyway...it's a wooden cage, right? Chew through it. I don't care what anyone else says, I want that guy to chew through the bars of his cage. Anyone who says its not possible will be shot. Chew damn you! Chew!

chew? thats a good idea, good one Laughing
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phang wrote:
Whoop whoop, he gonn' die! That means we can get this over with. Wink Ju-uust kidding.

*ahem* Anyway...it's a wooden cage, right? Chew through it. I don't care what anyone else says, I want that guy to chew through the bars of his cage. Anyone who says its not possible will be shot. Chew damn you! Chew!

yes, i agree. sounds good
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phang wrote:
Phang wrote:

yes, i agree. sounds good

hahaha!! yeah, that does sound like a good idea. I'v already started the chap, because no-one replied. but that sounds better than what i put so i'll make some changes.
Cheers phang
Wink
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Vamps... Do you plan on continuing this?

© 2007-2019 Lilith
sir wax
Citizen

Topics: 9

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved this into stasis hopefully Vamps comes back

Sincerely,
SirWaxaLot
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: