Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
IF tale - Chapter #3 - NEW (22/10/08)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Topics: 68

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: IF tale - Chapter #3 - NEW (22/10/08) Reply with quote

There comes a point in every story where there is a Ending. It may not be the end of the tale, sometimes it just marks the Beginning of something more. It marks a transition from one Ending to another Beginning, the sign post that says 'here we deviate'.
This Beginning is such an Ending.

Rai threw down her quill in disgust. She shook out her long auburn hair and rubbed her eyes, rising from the corner of the Inn where she had been scratching away at her notepad for the last couple of hours. She often chose her human form whilst writing - talons were not conducive to using a quill. She threw her notepad onto the table and stamped her foot angrily.

'For Key's Sake!' She swore to herself.

The use of inappropriate language, the sudden movement and subsequent foot stamp drew the attention of a winged silhouette sitting at the bar.

Two hazel eyes glanced at the tall athletic female clad in a black suit, resembling that of a motorcycle rider, padding on elbows, knees and a zipper up the front. A patch on the left side of the chest, a dragons eye and a castle tower, identified the wearer as being of Draconic heritage from one of the oldest Ifian houses. She threw her crimson cape back over one shoulder and put her hands on her hips.

'Rai.. 'sup?'

Lily tilted her head anxiously at her friend, concerned about the uncharacteristic tantrum. She spun on her bar stool, her brown leather clad legs crossing themselves over each other, she wore knee high boots dulled through bloodshed, and she leant her head on her hand. Her eyes settled warily on her friends advancing form, knocking back the last of her Shady Stoat Stout she indicated to Bruno to bring two more.

She popped a piece of gum in her mouth and chewed it thoroughly, cracking it once or twice to get it just right she motioned her friend to a stool.

The warrior fairies' long red hair was braided back from her face and bound with an efficient strap of hide. Her face was free of makeup, yet fresh and pretty, her vest green and bound up the front with thonging. A well worn scabbard hung across her back, the handle of a sword peeking its ornate head over her right shoulder.

'It’s this character,,, he just doesn't gel with the story. His name is Argraine and he is the son of a holy Priestess and a Warrior Mage. You see it begins....' Rai sat beside Lilith and the two sat with heads together muttering over their Stouts.

A large masculine figure in the corner watched the proceedings with interest. He noted the way the wings on the fairy quivered with excitement as the two spoke and smiling, took a long pull on his bubble pipe contemplatively. He had followed her here from elsewhere and often felt a type of duty to her, though he found she oft put herself deliberately in harm’s way.

He reached down and gently stroked the brown furry creature whose head was poking from the top of his pants and watched his bubbles float away across the room.

A tiny fairy, looking decidedly worse for wear, flitted from one bubble to the other popping them as fast as she could. She was giggling manically and was seemingly oblivious to the fact that a small ninja with long blond pigtails was sneaking up behind her with a jar.

Just as the ninja prepared to make her final assault, the doors of the Inn swung open and the light of day lit the bar in stark contrast to the shadows of moments before.

'Oh my god! Do you people never open the windows in here? It positively reeks!'

The petite raven haired woman entered like a whirl wind and the occupants of the bar soon found themselves sitting in the fresh light of a spring morning. She made her way, a small tank on a mission, to the bar stool closest to the dance floor.

Perching on her stool she took the drink proffered by Bruno and wrinkled her nose at him in thanks.

'Howdy all... howsit?'

The stunned silence from her previous blitz was broken by laughter. The small ninja and the fairy went back to their games and the hub bub of chatter resumed.

The laughter was emanating from the corner where two knights were sitting engaged in a game of Mages and Men.

One was tall, blonde and handsome - the epitome of all a knight should encompass - a regular Lancelot. The other was just as tall yet dark and swarthy were the other was light. The two were a striking contrast - as well as the fact that the dark one wore rollerblades and the other was smashingly drunk.

'Something funny lads?' Warsor smiled at the duo, seemingly in on the joke himself. He chuckled as Gallant winked at him then returned to his worldly contemplations.

'They are up to no good, I swear it...' Lily whispered to Rai and Ne.

'Well as long as they leave me the hell alone, I really don't care what the heck they do!' Rai commented in serious tones.

'I have to get this new chapter out or my readers will bail ship...'

'Um.. Rai? You just put out a chapter yesterday...' Ne glanced at Lily who shrugged and went back to eyeing the knights.

'That! That was nothing! This will be the crème de la crème of all chapters! The penultimate! This chapter will tie all of my SGs together to be one Super Story Game!'

Rai''s eyes lit up zealously. She smacked her hand on her thigh and cried out with delight.

'By Jove! You two are geniuses!'

She grinned like the Cheshire Cat and jumped up, quickly returning to her notebook.

Ne looked over at Lily.

'Sometimes that Dragon seriously worries me... and why isn't she in Draco form as much these days?' Ne twisted a strand of her long hair around her finger and chewed her lip.

'Something doesn't feel right here..'

A tap on her shoulder drew her attention back to reality, glancing behind she noticed Gallant had a hand on each of their shoulders.

Lily had stiffened automatically - her hand going to the dagger at her waist. Ne lay her hand upon Gallants and watched her compatriots hazel eyes. A secret communication passed between the girls and Ne turned to smile sweetly at Gallant.

Gallant grinned cheese-ily and shifted from foot to foot, while all the while Sir Wax played at gazing out the window inconspicuously.

'Hen I ‘ave a proposition for ye.. will ye take the moment ta hear me out?'

The lack of brogue in Gallants speech indicated to both that he wasn’t too far gone. The more drunk the thicker the accent – he got positively undecipherable at times.

‘What, pray tell, could you have to say that we desire to hear?’ Lily trilled sweetly.

Gallants smile lost some of its shine and he looked worried for a moment before reclaiming his composure.

‘It’s about that fella that calls himself Smee..’

Last edited by NeverNeverGirl on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Dragonite
Resident

Topics: 11

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice story can you add me to the next chapter if there is one?
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* Now I've read this before, somewhere.

Nice start. I'm looking forward to seeing it continue.

Happy Writing Smile
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed! A Smee DP. ~Wanders off muttering about slugs under his breath~

Nicely done Nener.
Crossfire
Citizen

Topics: 5
Location: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between.

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear 'im out and add me in!

(Shapeless mass of swirling grey mist, usually gathered into a rather fetching robe that constantly changes shape and shade... I can, of course, change into something a little more physical at whim. It's just more comfy as mist.)

Silent eyes decide the wise and unwise - for one that lies. Let it arise.
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lily'd be very curious to what he has to say; she has no angst with Smee so it's safe to say she'd listen this time around before drawing blades.

On that note, Ne, I love how you did Warsor and his pants monkey's intro; somehow the way you introduced it, made the shock that any normal person (and yes I know that none of us are anywhere near normal, just try and follow me) would have at a monkey living in somebody's pants. A very mellow tone. Well done. Wink

© 2007-2019 Lilith
shy_blu_eyes
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This feels like the newbie's primer to IF, a tourbook and who's who all in one. Please tell us more about Smee (and everyone else too).
DeadManWalking
Duke of the Mostly Dead

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool.

Hmmmmm...
The last time I remember Smee being in an IF tale was...

Oh yes.

he was being tortured by being tied to a chair.
A storygame full of obvious grammatical mistakes was dangled in front of his eyes.

He was screaming.

Good times...
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a bad man, Deady! *sobs*
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys i love the comments please keep em coming but could you give me some DPs please??

Thanks Lily for Your DP choice....

Wink
shy_blu_eyes
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rereading my last post I realized I wasn't very clear. They should stay and listen. Maybe Gallant could share an obviously untrue rumor about Smee, then everyone else at the inn could correct his mistakes (of course, each correction should be less plausible than the original story). Perhaps Ne and Lily attempt to investigate the truth, or Smee seeks revenge against the gossipers. Either way comic hilarity ensues...
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blows Ne a kiss and winks* Anytime, Ne.

© 2007-2019 Lilith
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Two hazel eyes glanced at Rai clad in a black suit, resembling that of a motorcycle rider, pading on elbows, knees and a zipper up the front.

Here's an awkward sentence. Also, spell check always comes in handy.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether to really critique this, since it doesn't appear to be a serious SG, but rather a fun, spur of the moment thing.

In that vein, I would suggest that Rai suddenly turns into a dragon and destroys the inn. Or maybe Lily decides to sleep with Gallant. Or maybe Wolfen reveals the true reason he is stalking Lily.
scissorkitty
Respected Citizen

Topics: 59

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA! Hilarious so far.. can I be in it too?
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most everyone will get at least a mention as it progresses *smiles*

D - i haven't got spell check on my busted up ol' computer...
Crossfire
Citizen

Location: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between.

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All alone in its misty lair, Crossfire scribes a mighty prophecy- with kittens!

"Smee has entered in a murder-suicide pact with Mother Goose and SchoolMarm! to destroy all non-grammatical citizens in IF. The only thing is, he's not going to commit suicide..."

Crossfire's burning eyes seem to glint menacingly for a moment, although it may have just been the lighting.

"The remaining Citizens will be given a choice- either join together with Smee and his linguistically able minions in the construction of an error-free utopia, or be horribly punished*.

Saxon leads the resistance movement and, together with a motley crew of brave dissidents, seeks to overthrow the Smeey menace."

*It involves whips, several super-intelligent kittens and a telepathic minature windmill. Also magic rope!

EDITED FOR ANNOYING, EYE HURTING COLOR OF FONT USED - SirWaxaLot

Silent eyes decide the wise and unwise - for one that lies. Let it arise.
scissorkitty
Respected Citizen

Topics: 59

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feh. Telepathic kittens don't scare me. Who do you think already is the boss of me in RL?
Warsor
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very amusing a delightful beginning. I'll be following it with interest.
DeadManWalking
Duke of the Mostly Dead

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any particular reason why "Lily decides to sleep with Gallant" is up there twice?
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry DMW no idea at all - poll glitches happen sometimes... *shrugs*
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter the Second.

(thanks to the wonderful Lils for some borrowed idearium for certain unsavory elements)

Lily’s pointed fairy ears perked up at the sound of Smee’s name. She surreptitiously turned her head towards him, tucking a strand of her long red hair back into its braids. She smoothed her hand over the leather of her vest and studied the object of her contemplations.

The venerable IF-ian himself was sitting by the fire in his customary place, the dancing lights causing the shadows around him to darken and pale mottling his face with their touch.
His right hand rested gently on the small round table – which was devoid of any accoutrements other than a half full stein of beer - while his other held his staff resting against his leg. Blonde hair fell unkempt into his eyes and his head was lolling in a doze. Here rested one of the most powerful Mages in IF.

Long and many were the tales they told about Smee Dyer. Lily remembered hearing them when she first came to IF and the chill she had felt the first time she was in his presence. Regal in bearing and awe inspiring even in only his plain brown robes, Smee had an aura of magical presence about him. Even for one with magicks of her own, Lily found his persona overwhelming.

She turned her attention back to the knight errant before her, Gallant leant in closer to Lily and she could suddenly smell the ale on his breath. It wasn’t quite unexpected but she still had to force herself not to put her hand over her mouth, instead settling for applying a gentle pressure with her index finger on his chest.

‘Gall you are drunk again. Why should I give your little…’ Lily paused for a moment, her hand gesturing in small circles as she sought the appropriate term. ‘..Your little ‘tales’ a moment’s notice?’

Gall pulled away affronted, his back snapping straight and his head held high – every vestige of the knight he was, before he found his drink, seeped from his pores. His eyes focused on Lily and he looked her straight in the eyes seeing there the stirring of lust she was trying desperately to hide.

A grin played across his lips and with a devil may care expression in his eyes, he laughed softly at himself, Lily and the game they always seemed to be playing – darting around their obvious attraction for one another. He gently flexed his muscles and watched her eyes follow the rippling effect across his broad shoulders, lifting a hand and running it through his shaggy blonde hair he played off his wide muscular chest to perfect advantage and turning his torso settled his piercing blue eyes on the silent Ne.

Knowing just what to say to get Lily’s blood boiling, Gall put on his best and broadest smile.
Ne gazed up at him with silent ice blue eyes, her demeanor chilly at best, one perfectly shaped eyebrow rose up towards her black coifed hair and she showed no inclination to parlay.

Gall didn’t hesitate for an instant; the act had long ago begun it just needed to be resumed once more. He put a foot up on the stool beside Ne’s and placed the opposite hand on the bar, effectively pinioning her where she was, he turned down the amps on his beaming smile and hardened his eyes the necessary proportion; his face becoming more Rock Hudson than the boyish Matt Damon good looks of moments before.

'Evenin' Hen.. Does the night find ye as fine as ye look?' He tilted his head at her and let the corners of his mouth turn up in a secretive smile. He winked at her in an almost lazy fashion and her eyes flickered to life.

Reaching back to pick her drink up off the bar she sipped tentatively at the straw. She raised her now soft eyes to him with a flutter of the eyelashes and crossed her legs casually, her skirt riding up just enough to expose an almost but not quite scandalous amount of olive toned skin.

‘Hey there Gally… You have something you want to say?’ Ne’s voice positively purred the words and despite knowing the score Gallant couldn’t help but get a shiver down his spine. Leaning forward with a sideways glance at Lily, Gallant whispered his offering into her ear.

NeverNeverGirl reacted with a soft squeal of delight and grabbed Lily’s arm. The cheeky grin that she turned on Lilith was enough to dampen the fire of competition that had flared inside her at the sight of Gallant’s flirtations – almost.

‘Someone giving away free souls, Ne?’ Lily’s icy tone didn’t dull the spark in Ne’s eyes.

‘What do I need one of those for? Just a nuisance really…’ Ne quipped.

‘Yes, I suppose that’s what you keep the starving artists around for… seriously girl you hardly need more man meat do you?’

Ne let Lily rant and smiled sweetly asking if she might like to hear the tidbit Gallant had given her. After Lily’s hesitant nod in the affirmative Ne leant forward and whispered in her ear.

The raucous laughter stirred Smee from his nap and he was quite displeased about it. He had been dreaming about a small kitten and a puppy that went on a series of misadventures in big fields full of flowers and had a soundtrack from the likes of Disney.

Raising his head he allowed his eyes to rest on the trio at the bar. There was something about the way they twittered amongst themselves that irked him no end. Why couldn’t they at least let the rest of the bar in on the joke?

Taking up his stein he drank deep of his ale and allowed himself to wallow in his irritation. It was one of the small pleasures he still allowed himself and he intended on maximizing his investment. Quite out of the blue Gallant turned and advanced towards him. Smee watched with the eyes of the weary, his grip on his staff shifting slightly into a more practical hold and his mind sharpening with a maelstrom of unspoken spells.

Gallant pulled out a chair and flipped it around backwards, sitting astride it he seemed to have the same calm and resolute air as he did upon a destrier – Smee felt his jaw clench tight and began to repeat a calming spell in his mind. It didn’t help matters that his stupid wench of an ex-wife had just been sitting over there looking all too cosy with the young buck now before him.

‘Evenin’ Smee…’ Gallant’s voice was smooth and assured, a fact that pleased him much as he was feeling anything but that at this very moment in time, if it hadn’t of been for the lasses watching him from the bar he would hardly have dared to voice such as he was about to too the Mage.

‘Gallant.’ Both men visibly flinched at the word, abrupt and near hostile, startling Smee himself with its venom. He repeated the spell once more in his mind, willing himself to relax and managing it just barely.

‘What can I do for you Sir Knight?’

‘Aye, well I ‘ave come to ask a boon o’ ye…’ Gallants voice was hushed and almost reverential in its tones, his face earnest and serious under Smee’s scrutiny.

Smee felt more comfortable with each word and was soothed at finding himself in a position which he was familiar with, long had he been approached by the Just and Unjust alike with requests for help. The rituals were simple, traditional and in their observations he found great consolation.

‘Know this young traveler, that all those that ask my help do so at their own peril, for the only help I may bequeath is that assigned to you already by my Gods…’ Smee settled back in his chair and watched the play of thoughts over the young knight’s features. Seeming to come to some resolution within himself Gallant straightened once again, his mien thoroughly dignified and certain.

‘Answer me but this Wise One and ye shall be doing me all t’ favour I need.’ Gallant said.

‘Very well, but first your payment.’ Smee smiled serenely at Gallant happy in the knowledge that each step in the exchange was predetermined and his part already decided.

A chill sense of foreboding came over Gallant as he spoke the words that sealed his fate yet he maintained the façade of cool and collected knight…

‘Aye, what’s it t’ be then?’

(obvious DP - whats Smee ask for? the secret will be revealed next chapter and the revenge too)

Last edited by NeverNeverGirl on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehe..... I really enjoyed Ne, you've captured the Ne-Lily and Lily-Gallant play well...

As for your DP: Smee tells Gallant to spread lies about his "ex-wife" who is at the bar and is in his drunken stupor so he mistakes the one Smee points out for another and spreads the rumors about the wrong woman!

© 2007-2019 Lilith
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice lils... you are showing off your corrupted brain there girl....

come on the views have gone up but no one has commented... its not that bad is it?? :O

we have some nice cameo's lined up too... if we get to them Sad
Phantomfan
Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great, Ne!

DP wise... I think Smee should ask Gallant to be his personal slave for... oh I don't know... an extended amount of time.
It's not very imaginative, I know... but I do like Lilith's suggestion, if that helps.

Here's some stuff I started writing a long time ago. Orb. Nexus.

Last edited by Phantomfan on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignoring my bizarre choice in alcoholic beverage, a gallant young slave could have its uses.

But I think Smee is going to be asking for something to really test if Gallant actually wants his help for something important.

He'll ask for Gallant's armour.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* Yeah Ne, everyone knows Smee drinks nothing but Vodka Redbulls. Preferably on tap.

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Stoat peculiar is an acceptable drink for a venerable IFian. And I thought Smee's hair was blond? ~Looks at avatar~

Oh, and...

Quote:
The raucous laughter stirred Smee from his nap and he was quite displeased about it. He had been dreaming about a small kitten and a puppy that went on a series of misadventures in big fields full of flowers and had a soundtrack from the likes of Disney.

rofl!

Anyway, to the DPmobile!

What else do knights do but fight Dragons? Or find them at least. He has to go and get a drop of dragon blood from a dragon in IF (not mentioning any names here) for a spell he's thinking of making.

Nicely wroted Nens! Sorry it took so long to catch up.
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks muchly ppls!

okay so the hair colour i can change easily... Razz geez thats the least of my problems... and the redbull vodka? soooo not venerable enough...

Any other DP thingys?
Syranore
Citizen

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon blood. Must it always be dragon blood, or dragon scales, or other draconic body parts for these quests?
shy_blu_eyes
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Snore, why not a scavenger hunt?

A dragon scale, a drop of farie blood, fingernails from a demon, the tears of an angel...

Oh, and just for good measure, a knight's mustache. Wink

Well you get the idea, add or subtract whatever you want and then turn Gallant loose. With luck, he kind find everything on the list in the Inn.

and those are the "Good Guys".

Welcome, to the Barony of Wyndshire!
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let Gallant's fate be decided here... and perhaps Smee's as well....

Vote!!!!
Warsor
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a fever and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL! (and NeNe's SG)
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll is closing when i return from the shop!

get your vote in too decide gall's fate.
Gallant
Citizen

Topics: 14

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent story Ne, not just because most of the DP's revolve around me. Very Happy

You got the accent absoloutley spot on. Can't wait to see what happens next.
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gallant wrote:
Excellent story Ne, not just because most of the DP's revolve around me. Very Happy

You got the accent absoloutley spot on. Can't wait to see what happens next.

NOW THATS ENDORSEMENT!!!
Syranore
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all suck. This is two IF-tales in a row that see bad luck for me.
Warsor
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Snore look on the bright side...your popular enough to show up in a bunch of IF tales. Razz
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI - More than one dragon in If. Sad
Syranore
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who'd be dumb enough to mess with Rai when I am an easier target?
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*raises hand wordlessly and looks around at shocked stares* What? You know I would, and that I have... I can get away with it.

© 2007-2019 Lilith

Smee requests that Gallant...
Damage the Ex's rep and Gallant gets them mixed up for someone else
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
become a personal slave
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
give him his armour
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
fetch him fresh Dragon blood
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
collect the items from a list/scavenger hunt
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who Voted: Black Hawk, Gallant, LordoftheNight, Phang, Phantomfan, shy_blu_eyes, Smee, Syranore, Warsor

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: