Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Chapter 1:Opposites "Warning:Explicit Content"

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

BetrayedYetLoved
Tourist

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Chapter 1:Opposites "Warning:Explicit Content" Reply with quote

"There are so many rooms how will I know which widow is hers?” I wonder aloud. " What option do I have but to rely on my senses? They are usually right, especially when it’s about her."

I happen to just glance into the first window I see and there she is. The black candles and the oil lamp on her vanity cast just enough light to see her silhouette standing in the middle of her room, she looks as though she is in deep thought. How I would like to know what she is thinking. I press myself against the cold stone of the castle, trying to go unnoticed.

She removes her corset top and proceeds to take off the clothes that hide her perfect body. I watch as she undoes her necklace. Staring in awe at the lovely Elven Princess in front of me, in all her glory and oh how I long to touch her body. I see the necklace has left a cut on her neck and blood starts to trickle down her collarbone. I have to keep my breathing shallow, for the guards might hear.

We are supposed to be enemies but our powers seem to draw us to each other like a moth to a flame. I've tried to stay away, really I have, but something tells me I must be near her and with her.

Tala, what a lovely name. I've been intrigued by her ever since our eyes met all those years ago when we were in magic school together. A glimpse of her is not nearly enough.

"Stop drooling and get a move on." I hear guards coming along the cobbled road. It kills me to leave her, the glimpse of her is not enough, I have to be with her. The way those green eyes shine, the way her long, dark, red hair blows as the wind causes a breeze through her window. The way she looks so innocent yet so evil makes me thirst for her so. Vampires at this particular time are never allowed to mingle with elves, let alone what I desire to do with Tala.

If only I were able to talk with her. but then, what would she think of me?. I hide in shadow afraid of what she may think. My fangs, my pale complexion, what have her people told her of me? On one hand, it would be torture to glance again, but on the other hand it would be pure agony not to. I lean towards catching another glance. It's pouring rain in the tiny town, but I don't care. I run to the window, I look in and I see her, as if on cue, sitting at her desk with book in hand. Her hair tucked slightly behind her ears. That always puts a smile on my face. The way her hair falls behind those ears, how I wish to have her hair fall in front of her face on top of me.

I stand for awhile, not wanting to leave. Without watching my step, I shift, snapping a twig, and she stirs, looking out the window at the sound. I duck down hoping she didn't see me. For, if she did she would have her guards seize me. Tala walks over to the window, and in the most beautiful, sexy voice says:

"Is anyone there?" She sighs, "If only there was someone there to rescue me, protect me, and love me."
How I want to say “Yes, I'm here.”, Unfortunately I can't. The words break my heart, because I know I could be the One. But then again, it would be suicide and heartache at her rejection.
BetrayedYetLoved
Tourist

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Chapter 2: Decisions, Decisions. Warning: Graphic material Reply with quote

I decide to let it go for the night. If the guards were to catch me; not only would i be taken into hostage for spying on elves but on top of it all Tala would find out that i was looking into her window. I can’t bear that embarrassment and face her look of disgust as she cast judgment upon me.

As the Princess she has taken over the throne. So I catch one last glimpse, and then casually start walking back to my mansion on the other side of town.

On my way home, I hear talk of the Elven beauty. I continue walking, just slow enough that my sensitive hearing can pick up on the talk of the town. One man says,
“Tala has been informed of the Fanged Ones, (referring to my kind.)”

Another person, an elderly man, in desperate need of a shave and smelling of beer, was talking to his horse an buggy says:

“That Tala is going to fall in love with an Elven princess, or maybe a wizard.”

As I hear what people are saying, I think to myself, “Why can’t she fall in love with me? After all, I’m 50% Wizard, and 50% Vampire. Just because of myth, she can’t love half of me?”

Fine,” I say. My curiosity leads me to wonder if she could be happy with the other 50%.

I continue walking past the houses and quaint little shops. I make my way to the Fangtastic Shelves, which is the local bookstore, coffee shop, and a blood bank, (for the vampires). The founders of the town of Dakkar decided it’d be much easier to have a blood bank, so my kind could coexist with the others and not drain the townspeople. For if that happened, who would pay taxes?

Do you think this is good so far?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Needs work
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2
Who Voted: The White Blacksmith, Thoron Megil

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: