Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Competition: Four Story Characters - ENDED

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Klafarius
Resident

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Competition: Four Story Characters - ENDED Reply with quote

Alright everyone! Get ready for the chance of a lifetime! (Okay, maybe not but it will be fun!) I call upon all Ifians to create for me a character they would like to have become an integral part of the Biv-Wacked! story game. These characters will join Jack as he struggles through the hardships, bullets, lasers, occasional shrapnel grenade, political horse hooey and thumps to the noggin in Her Majesty’s Armed Forces. *Insert Fanfare*

Guidelines: (Sigh. Yes there are a few)

* Characters must be humans (Sorry Guys but this comes up later on…Maybe)
* Your character must have some sort of back story although this can be whatever you would like to create as long as it is believable.
*Only ONE character per submission. (No Bonnie and Clyde’s. {I think I spelled that right.})
*Each Individual may submit up to TWO separate characters ( Be honest and fair! If you post under two or more different user names please only use one)
*The author reserves the right to use your character in anyway he sees fit. (If I eventually kill off your character to further the storyline I don’t want to hear any complaining)
*The author reserves the right to REJECT any submission that he deems inappropriate, ridiculous or unsuitable for the setting of the story.
* I might accept entries in between polls but I haven’t decided yet. ( I will have a decision before polling starts)

The Catch:
Contest winners will be chosen in four separate polls with three different prize brackets.

The first poll will be for First Prize of 300 fables
The second poll will be for Second Prize of 200 fables
The third poll will be for Third Prize of 100 fables
The fourth poll will be for Fourth Prize of 100 fables

All entries will be submitted by PM. I will review the entry and either post it in the forum or send you a PM as to why it was rejected. You can always fix the problem spot and resubmit up until the voting starts (or in between if I allow it).

The Outline (Copy and Paste)

*Character Name:

*Nickname:

*Physical Description:

*Biography:

*Any other information:

Gun Good Luck and as usual questions are always welcome! ninja

Last edited by Klafarius on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Moved to the Writer's Arena for all writing based competitions*

Happy Writing Smile
Klafarius
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the first applicant has arrived! Thumbs Up This submission comes from ChoKiba one of the city's newest arrivals!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Character Name: Infinity Marie Morgan

*Nickname: Fin

*Physical Description: Fin is a short young woman who stands at about five feet and three inches in height. She has a more wiry build to go along with her small frame, though she has very noticeable (but reasonable) curves to mark that she really is a woman. Her eyes are dark brown in color, sometimes considered too dark to be any color but black. They are always full of mischief and laughter, though at times, a person can see a hint of sadness in them.

*Biography: Fin was born to a mixed family, her mother being from a culture completely different from her father's. It mattered little to either parent though. They were in love. The only problem was that, 'Umayma, had an interesting way of naming their children. James let his wife have her way. So their first child (and only son) was named Serenity James Morgan. His three younger sisters (triplets) were born Inevitability Jane, Eternity Claire, and Infinity Marie, five years later. Each child had their own personality, though they did have some things in common. All four had the same dark brown eyes of their mother and all four were very stubborn. Fin was the oddest of the bunch. While she was as smart as both of her sisters and just as creative (if not more so at times), she was also the most reckless and uncontrollable. From an early age, Fin defied authority at every chance and played many pranks. Throughout it all, no one could control her though.

As she grew up, she proved time and time again that no one could control her making her an enigma. While on the one hand, Fin was always witty, intelligent, charming, and flirtatious, she was also reckless, wild, and uncontrollable. By the time that she was fifteen, her parents were besides themselves. They didn't know what to do. Finally, she was sent off to a boarding school. There she ran wild, enjoying herself and doing what she pleased. Sometimes that was her school work and sometimes that was to throw a party after hours. It didn't matter to her the rules, they couldn't control her so she didn't behave.

When Fin was seventeen, she had her first real encounter with the military. While everyone believed that it would do nothing for her, she chose to start following the military. Everyone who knew her hoped that placing her in the military would force her to behave. It did nothing of the sort. While Fin has been a part of the military for the last two years, she is still the same person she has always been and cared to be. Sometimes she does what is expected of her and sometimes she doesn't. She likes to keep people on their toes for the most part.

*Any other information: Fin has always been looking for someone to control her. Quite honestly, she is slowly going insane. Only her brother, sisters, and her closest confidants know this (making the number of those who know the truth five). She tends to flirt a lot, though she will never make a move on a guy unless he does that first. She has vowed to never commit herself to a man who can't control her. She gets along with most everyone, though not a lot of people get along with Fin.
Klafarius
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright everyone. I have decided to set the deadline date for submissions to November 6th. Jester Get yours in today!

Klafarius
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. Is anyone else interested in entering a character in this pitiful excuse for a competition? If not I'm going to declare a default and award ChoKiba a prize of 500 fables for entering her submission.

Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patience - you set a date another week away yet Razz
Klafarius
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only TWO more days left for Submissions! Hurry and get yours in! Smile

Klafarius
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klafarius wrote:
Alright. Is anyone else interested in entering a character in this pitiful excuse for a competition? If not I'm going to declare a default and award ChoKiba a prize of 500 fables for entering her submission.

Alright. It's over. Thanks to ChoKiba for her submission and the winner of the default prize of 500 fables.

scissorkitty
Respected Citizen

Topics: 59

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: