Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
The Contest-Win or Else!!!

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

crazybookgal
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: The Contest-Win or Else!!! Reply with quote

I looked upon the measly city I ruled, and my lip rolled with disgust. Looking on from the High Tower in my castle, I hurl a fireball at a random house. As it burned to ashes, I calmed myself. Burning things would do me no good.

I was comforted by thinking about my Project. This citadel is nothing but something I wasted 20 years on. The Project wasn't all that hard to set up; a few trusted people, a small unimportant planet East of Radiel, and a few illegal...items.

Now comes the recruiting. I smiled fiendishly as I thought of the recruiting. Possibly the second hardest thing in this whole creation.

I scryed the planet Galorium on which the project will take place. Mostly covered in dry desert it was the perfect place. A small wooded part housed some locals, but they are far away.

This Project I like to call the Contest is a plot I started creating about ten years ago. It is my key to rising in power. Of course the contestants won't know what is really going on, my plan is elaborate in everyway. They won't know friend from foe, up from down, or truth from lies.

You are now part of the Contest-you don't even have a choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay I hope that more people respond to this one-I believe my other idea was a bit too restricted. This one lets your imagination roam a bit with your character.

So pm me some things about your character whaat you look like, where your from ect. Hey, you can even be someone's long lost cousin! (Luke I am your father!!!!-Darth Vader)
If you would like include how u came to be a contestant(*cough* how u were kidnapped) you can also be maybe one of the above character's cronies

Anyway here we are Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: