Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Humor&Love

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Humor&Love Reply with quote

POEM SECTION OF BOOK

Written May 21st 2011

Three hundred sixty five-- a quarter days to judgment day,
I'm here in room so stuffy and cramped, I'm sure I'll get over it someday,
I'll be growing up, I'll be growing up, dear father and mother I'll be g-growing out the shell,
I'll have to make my own choices, to study the atmosphere for living space,
I've been thinking, growing up ain't so bad, shouting won't do any good,

My cramped stuffed room, now clean and clear from you,
empty halls, of our house, are we moving no,
it was judgment day, we moved out the small crooked town,
The leaves falling-- so lonesome, an old man staring out toward the road,

the roads leading to newer places, of bright lights and the weather so good,
I am older wiser, nobler in the heart,
honor has been there always, shouting won't do any good,
I'll be growing up, growing up isn't so bad,

dear friend I'm always here, I'm standing and watching pain,
the words you write to me, through the web of all your friends lies,
I know you feel withdrawn from the world, know I'm here, I'm here, I'm here
I'm always here, Things will be better, things will turn out right, those who hurt you, will get what their judgment day.

Life will turn out A Ok...

"Puppy" Love Written May 21st 2011

All I wanted to know was whether or not,
you loved me truly or not,
to know I was loved by someone with a heart,

to feel closer to the true you, my boon
i could walk a thousand miles just to turn a blue moon,
into what so many others talk about too,

They say the moon is either a curse or a love boon,
but to me its the only thing that is far you loon,
i like you of reasons I do,
I would say yes if you were too.

I told myself on the date that I'd tell you,
there is something new and absolutely extraordinary about you,
I hope you see one day that I care a lot more,
even if I am quite the sore,

I not only like you, but something more
I hope you understand that something is even hiding behind the door,
I look around hoping I would see you too
knowing that your face was that something that always brightened my day,

I'll be here for you,
the silence is agonizing, but for you
I'll stay by the door.

C.E van der Westhuizen

The true lullabyte/Written 23rd May 2011

love you because, your my system's software,
a care from my heart's hardware,
your always on my open thought windows,
your no typical system to me, yours blows,
Evolution to revolution shorts,
Tell me your chosen chords,
relevant topics on mind,
also topics that bind,
planning activities together,
we're always here-- forever
Integrating RAM
It goes BAM
Importing methods of REM
fun and joyful game
painting pictures on my papers
we turn it into the others,
adding joys,
and deleting bodes,
with no complaint of buttered fingers,
Your my oil to my trampers,
The others would judge,
but we would not budge.

C.E van der Westhuizen

May 22 2011/ Picture

I have known you for two some years,
what broke my heart is seeing a picture of you my dear,
a woman with blond locks
what a shock
In stead of telling, now the tide took another path on the ebb,
I find out through the web
I look upon the picture that day,
a smile it declines and decay
but the picture is still there
I hope you still care my poodle bear,
Shakespear etched upon a wall
I hope your life has well fair,
upon what to wear,
for that night I don't care,
I know your call,
shout if I was bored,
or something said, "lord, I was ignored."
The sound of your voice soared,
Toward me, forever more....

Last edited by Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry BBS, but is there any particular reason that you've posted a new poetry thread? Some of these poems, such as "puppy love" are already included in your other thread. As you know, there is a rule to keep your poetry under one collection, unless there is a justification for why you'd be posting a new thread (i.e. some special reason). Is there a special reason?

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there is, I'm making this thread for a book compilation. Mind asking someone to move it to the experimental section? Sorry wasn't thinking when posting it here. Smile

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SECTION 2 OF POEMS

One upon a time, I could trust,
Being thrown and picked into a trust,
fights break out because of love,
not the only cause I have
Piercings and gum was my gain,
now I fear for me, please refrain.

____

You say words don't come easy,
why does mine flow out like the sambiesi
yours is a dried up lake,
ready to flake,
Snow falls upon out winter love,
so cold-- we can't trust, my bug.

____

I hate that I love you,
I hate to go, "Boohoohoo"
I hate to say that I get jealous,
This is but a world full of zealus,
A world unknown to me and you,
I just searched the net just for that clue
don't argue,
because I love you,
we'll sail a boat on the digital waters,
and make a pact to leave angers,
People are strange gossip babblers,
Atleast not your bankers.

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: History and history of Dragon realms Reply with quote

STORY SECTION: DRAGON REM STORY CONTINUED___

The coils unfold of truth

Fifteen years passed. There was a war at halo hill, a 27 year old man called Xavier; the leader of lorem and well known through the academy, unsheathed his sword and attacked an enemy officer, but didn't pay attention to the person behind him who had sneaked up on him, his arm was seriously wounded in the battle by the sword of this assassin. He disappeared without telling anybody where he was going.

"The wolf's gaping mouth," said Xavier surprised, he climbed onto a rock and jumped over a short metal fence, he reached out to the lower jaw of the statue, he pulled the jaw and it went down like a switch, the fences surrounding the wolf tipped over and a stair well was created, his curiosity led him. He entered it wondered what awaited him, as he arrived at the end of the steps, the stairs moved back into position, it was no use to try and run back up the stairs it would close before he could reach the surface.

(5:00 pm)
In the Two headed horse inn you could hear people singing their usual song. "Forever existing in this world, never forgotten"

In a corner of the room was a stranger sitting hidden in the shadows, what caught the stranger's attention was a ghost of an old man, he was transparent and telling a tale to a group of people, in the group was three teenage girls listening quietly to what he was going to tell.

One with black hair, like silk and dark brown eyes, the light casting on them made her eyes look like as if there were flames in them. The torches were dimming as time passed. The story had been picked on so many times that everyone had another story to tell, all the stories had one thing in common, all starting in the beginning. The hand gestures made it easy for the stranger to see what the old man was telling.
"The villagers of lorem still called it the sole river even though it had been many years since - the townsfolk had gone a long way just to come see the miracle of nature. Old stayed young, and all was well. It was once a sparkling river and easily spotted coming into the town. The sole river was now dark as the night sky, water lilies yellowing and rotting on the...weak. That's how it was called the sole river. Everyone agreed that no one will ever go near it again, they all agreed to just to accept the circle of life (death.)"

"I do not understand, is that all?" asked

Brandy "Sssht...Brandy" said lorana

"No, Child ...as I was saying. The weak were knights who failed to slay the monster inside the water."

"Knights sent to kill, now it's getting interesting," said brandy over excitedly.

"Shut up or we'll throw you girls out in the cold" threatened the bartender

"Heed my words and listen well," said the ghost.
None knew how the monster was created, some say he was created like a dream weaver the only difference is what his strength is, but where good was bad was always lurking in the shadows. Do not go near the river, even dared to, it'll snatch you and drag you to the depth of the water."
"Where can we find more information about this fascinating topic" asked Kiva, the brown-eyed one, the ghost Replied "go to the old warlock, I guess his properly pondering over important things in life or strolling in the gardens."
Lorana, Brandy and Kiva thanked him, but still didn't have what they where looking for, maybe the warlock had the true story, but for now they headed home.
(I2:00 pm)
At the strike of midnight the town crier ran through the town screaming and shouting, "Sacred scrolls stolen... imperial emperor fear worst, the five sacrificial mirrors gone form the monastery, hall of lords trying to maintain cause ...One child missing"

With that words Kiva awoke from her nightmare and jumped out her bed, Silver was lying on a rug, he had gotten miserable ever since the weaver had come, and he could still feel the pain in his bones from being thrown across the room. Kiva took the bed blanket and wrapped it around her to stay warm and ran out the front door to see what was going on. Silver's eyes watched her. She could she in the distance the town crier running and shouting his voice hoarse. Even miss penny's children; her two eldest children could be seen carrying lanterns waking their neighbors. Houses lights could be seen going on, one by one.
Lorana came out from her house and saw the town crier tripping over a rock and collapsed on his back, "got to go...scared scrolls stolen ...sacrificial ...gone ...lords" He scrambled up and ran screaming dawn the village. Lorana didn't understand a ward he said, but it had to be something bad.

She gathered a few things in her house and went straight in the direction of the knight's court; she was usually the one to get the news directly from the court by listening through a small air vent near the backdoor.
"Where are the mirrors? We have to protect our children, what are we going to do now?" Shouted citizens concerned.
"Silence, silence in the court" It was loness who shouted those words she was the judge of the court her voice hoarse of shouting and her eyes staring them down. There was a loud murmur and unsettled families were sitting very uncomfortably on their chairs, some were sitting on the edge of their seat and waiting for news.

"We here by declare the viper family guilty of theft," said winter, a slight smile on his lips. "What evidence do you have of this, winter?" asked Ioness her eyes flicking from the citizens to him. "A peace from the black mirror found in his home," Winter answered.

A guard walked into the court with a bag in his hand, he had a slight guilt in his eyes. He stopped in front of Ioness and handed the bag over to her. Her eyes caught his, "Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked stretching her wings and unrolling a parchment. He shook his head, avoiding eye contact to her dragon colored eyes.

He walked out the court and glared at winter before exiting. Ioness opened the bag and she took out a peace of black mirror, she quickly looked over to the man sitting in the chair.

The judge tipped the bag upside down and a bloody dagger fell out onto the table in front of her, it belonged to him.
"I would never do such a thing, did you even inspect it?" asked Geraint, appalled at what he saw the judge take out the bag.

"Yes and it was the original, and I assure you the mirrors have never been copied, but this dagger surely belongs to you" said loness, ashamed to see the leader of Lorem do treason.

"You have two days to supply me with evidence or you are sentenced to death," winter said coldly.

"Two days it's barely time for me to spend time with my child" he pleaded.

"Very well then, we shall give you more time, till first of November, If you are telling the truth we would like evidence to what cult is behind this, we would want the scrolls and mirrors back in the Monastery before November," loness stared at the dagger and the blood. A dream weaver is in this colt, her heart told her.
As the townsfolk came out Lorana stood there waiting for someone, the judge came out followed by winter. "Brandy's mom, Wait!" shouted Lorana running toward the judge.

Hiding the dagger in the bag She said "Lorana what are you doing here go back home where you belong" "No, I heard everything, you can't do that" She said lowering her voice.
"We gave Geraint enough time to supply us with evidence" Her eyes told lorana what she felt, she also couldn't believe.
He was so loyal to this town, but anything can happen. "Two weeks that's all, how would you feel if Brandy only had two weeks to live-" Lorana stopped at her sentence, feeling irresponsible and stupid.

loness said "You can not change my mind, Lorana, go home!" Turning sharply away from Lorana and walking away, yet she felt guilty.

(2:33 pm)
Morning was gone and it was near the middle of the afternoon. Kiva, Lorana and brandy had made a meeting at the two­headed horse inn, but Lorana seems to be late this time. Kiva and brandy sat on their chairs looking at the empty seat.
The door opened and Lorana came in and took her seat. Kiva and Brandy could see something wrong in her eyes, well it was easy to have spotted it, and she didn't blab the news out as she normally would have done. "So the news, what is the news?" "Nothing," said Lorana, shrugging her shoulders.

"Nothing? There has to be some news, of that person running and waking the neighborhood," shouted Brandy out, her voice echoing and disturbing the other men's conversation.

"He was high on beer," answered lorana irritably.

"Beer can't make you drunk," said Brandy

"Did I say beer, I mean Wine," she said nervously looking around the room.

"Come what is the real news it wouldn't hurt anyone of us-"

Lorana shouted, "Yes, it would"

The silence was a bit awkward for a moment; they could hear the bartender continuously cleaning the same cup.

They were staring opposite ways until Lorana broke the silence "So," she continued "Lets go get the other news we wanted, about the creation of the river"

Brandy spoke "Well, ok but will you tell us your news while were going that way"

"No! That'll take a lot of energy"
(3:00 pm) curse in a snap
While on the road, Kiva saw a black hooded person entering her house and leaving, she asked Lorana and Brandy, who was well ahead of her, "What was that?"
"Who?" asked brandy, looking in the same direction as Kiva, the roads was rather busy and a lot of people was entering and leaving homes, especially a day before the celebration.

Kiva sighed, "Never mind, my eyes are playing tricks on me" They reached the warlocks home, as they knew warlocks has a short temper and some was evil, but this one never did any harm to anyone, Kiva knocked on the door, no answer came.

"His maybe at the backyard" said Lorana

"Lorana you stay here at the front door. Brandy you go to the left door. I'll go to the backyard"

"What if something happens?" asked Lorana.

"Scream, help" said Brandy

"We'll meet back in ten minutes," said Kiva

"Ok" said Lorana; unsure it was a good idea to split up. She sat at the front steps waiting patiently far her friends to return.

Brandy walked over to the left door it was hidden in vines and red flowers, she knocked and waited a moment, just as she was about to turn around, the door rattled, she backed off hoping she didn't anger anything in that part of the house. The door creaked open and a shadow could be seen from the outside.

While walking round in the garden Kiva saw fences surrounding a huge statue of a wolf; something was glinting in the rays of sun light in the wolf's gaping mouth, Kiva climbed onto a rock and jumped over the short metal fence, she climbed onto the statues paws and reached out to the lower jaw of the statue.

She pulled herself up and the jaw seemed to go down like a switch, Kiva tumbled back onto the ground and simultaneously a necklace fell out the wolf's gaping mouth and slipped onto her neck. The fences surrounding the wolf tipped over and a stair well was created.

She rose quickly from the ground and tried to pull the necklace off, it didn't budge it was stuck to her neck like glue; she searched the ground if anything ells was laying around, maybe a key. As she walked to the other side of the statue a riddle was carved into the statue:
When wearer's blood dies.
The soul shall be cleared and the horn shall rise
War among enemies shall arise with the suns.
Keep not one to heart.
She heard footsteps coming her way; it came from the stairwell. She quickly jumped back over the fallen fences and stared at the stairs, a person exited he was hidden by a black robe.

"Wait! Kiva "shouted Brandy. The stranger heard Brandy and saw Kiva watching him. Kiva turned around and ran toward Brandy," Brandy I can't get this off" said Kiva.

"What I see nothing" said brandy confused.

"What your joking right! This necklace around my neck"

"No, I see nothing around your neck, Kiva, Do you need same sleep"

Kiva looked back to where the stranger was and he was gone," No, I am fine" "Come there is a wild animal in the house"

They ran past the left door the vines was ripped off and it was wide open "That wasn't like that!" shouted Brandy. Upon hearing Lorana's voice in that room they barged in grabbed the nearest object for protection, Kiva a chairs broken leg and brandy a silver knife found on the floor.

They opened a door and found Lorana standing in that room talking to someone. Lorana and Brandy ran over to where Lorana was, "Hi guys, he found out we were asking around about the sale river and ...well he caught me snooping round in the house"

"Never scare me like that brandy" "Sorry I wanted a bit of fun,"
"Child! You're wearing the weaver necklace! How did you ever find it?" asked the warlock surprised. "What you can see it"

"Yes, I'm the only one that can see it"

"Then why can I see it?"

"You must have the blood of a northern..."

"What's that?"

"A King's come everyone sit... I'll tell you the story of this particular necklace and its connection to the sole river"
Who ever wears the necklace controls the hidden power, the power to shape shift, but it comes with a price, the wearer of the necklace... that's you, is stuck to the weaver necklace until something evil has gotten his justice. No one knows how to unlock the necklaces power but maybe you'll find out someday.

Five decades ago evil swept this land, we lived in exile, horned dragons was raiding our land and burning our crops, but deep in our village there was a brave young man he was about your age, he climbed the steps of queen hydra's layer.

The queen-mother dragon asked the seeker what he wanted from her and he answered with a smile, since you were the one that let the dragons loose upon our land, I would like to ask you a favor, a favor to use your power to create a powerful object...

The queen answered back laughing, "Child I will not create an object that will destroy my own creatures, but I admire that you at least tried to fight back. I can create a mask, but not for your use... I'm waiting far the correct person... Go to the sole river, whisper the words arise and there you can ask a water daemon to create a necklace, but it will come with a price,"

The boy did as the queen said and whispered the word arise, and out of the river raised a daemon, not red but blue as the sky, "What do you seek?" He asked, the boy answered, "A necklace to destroy the evil that sweeps over our land."

"Done... blood shall be spilt of a family member by your hand and brought to me." The daemon went back into the water and a necklace was given to the boy.

He did indeed destroy the dragons but forgot to give the blood of a family member to the daemon, the necklace became cursed and gave visions to the boy visions of the future--destruction, and death to a family member to who ever wears the necklace.

The power still existed in the necklace but it was hidden, until the blood of a family member has been offered.

Kiva thought, that's why the river is dark as night; the daemon was a curse bringer.
"Sir, I read a riddle on that statue of the wolf, when wearer's blood dies. The soul shall be cleared and the horn shall rise. War among enemies shall arise with the suns. Keep not one to heart. And a person exited a stairwell near the statue"

"The person you saw was Xavier I rescued him 15 years ago he was only twelve and half alive in the ruff sea, I took care of him but now his on his own path, I know the first two verses of the riddle, when the wearer of the necklace family dies, the sole river shall be cleared and something shall rise maybe a horned dragon or the horn that was used in a war, the rest I do not know, is that where you found the necklace? In my garden"

"Yes, I found it there; it was in the mouth of the wolf"

"Well ...it shows I'm to old to spot something in the statue, when I saw the riddle I knew what it was written about... go home I'm sure you three girls need rest, as do I"
The room was silent and as Lorana looked at the mantelpiece she heard a creature growl, it was somewhere in the room but it was hidden in the shadows, but it did sound close.

Kiva, brandy and Lorana walked out, "that girl is going to go through a though time". The door slammed behind them and the door was locked,

"A necklace? What is he talking about? Did he flip his lid!?" Asked Lorana

Kiva said, "You guys won't believe me what happened"

"Tell us then, what happened?"

"Well... when I went to the backyard..."
(11:30 pm) Don't follow
Time past and no evidence was found, all he could do now was spend the little time he has with his child...
That night Kiva woke up and found her father walking into the house, it was pouring outside, he stumbled into the house and sat on the chair leaving the door wide open.
Kiva could hear thunder rumbling, but if you listened intently you could make out that he was not as he usually was, sorrow, sadness and anger Kiva sensed. She stayed hidden in the shadows watching her father sitting on the chair and staring at a locket.

He wiped it clean and settled it on the table, like he didn't need it anymore; he never left it out his site or grips ever since her mother died. Her father walked out the door, leaving a message and the locket on the table.

A black robed stranger walked in, The very same person that she thought was an illusion, so her eyes wasn't playing tricks on her, "Lord Geraint, where is you're child, and do you not want to say goodbye before you die..."

"I have no child..." It was shocking to her, to hear her father say that.

"Funny what is that locket then for...nobody would want it ...so ill take it"

"No leave it or on my dead carcass you'll be cursed till your seventy years old"

"Have it your way then..." He took the message and ripped it in half and then in smaller quarters.
As they walked out Kiva could see an axe clutched in his hand. Kiva walked over to the table, looked at the peaces of paper and picked up the locket. A light emitted from it and an inscription was in the corner, it was unreadable to her, but she didn't care to know what the words said. And she buried it in her back pocket.
She followed them. She had seen that Axe before, but where, the road was like a dream to her, a thick layer of mist was on the road: the grass was like a swamp,
"You'd better watch out before you hurt someone,"

The stranger swung the axe in front of him like a hooligan and if it was sharp he would have cut himself. Kiva knew this was something to do with the mirrors and that person with the axe said that it was time for him to die.

Each time she heard that word it felt like her heart was stabbed with that very same blunt axe.
They came to a halt, there was a tree that was chopped off, and the roots of the tree were keeping the other half connected to the ground. "Aren't! It a beauty I made it self with this axe..." he laughed.
Now it hit Kiva the stranger had made a chop, where the guilty was killed. She silently sat on the ground, her clothes soaking wet. What would happen if I try to stop that mad man with the blunt axe?

"He can attack me! I can push him, but that can make it worse, the axe can slip out his hand and kill any one of us. Or one out of a rare chance it'll miss."

Kiva sat on the ground the rain pouring, making the ground muddy, she watched helplessly, how the stranger lifted the axe; she had ones seen what happened with a blunt axe, she gasped, she wasn't going to see that happen now and jumped from the ground.
Kiva ran toward her father. Just as she was a meter away, someone grabbed her, pulled her away and kept her eyes closed with their hands; naturally she kicked and clawed at the stranger.
She could hear the axe fall three times and her father screaming, it must have been hard for him to see his child running through the rain toward him and someone keeping her from saying or seeing anything.

A minute later the person left her and she opened her eyes. She was shocked her father was lifeless he was... dead. The rain-washed a pool of blood away. She stood in the rain as the cloaked man walked away followed by the stranger, none did anything.

Kiva took the locket out of her pocket and surprised to see the inscription had disappeared; she opened and inside was a peace of paper.
She unfolded it and read: While you're reading this I am no longer with you. Winter is responsible for the death of twenty people, but I ask you not to seek revenge, the people at the academy don't know of you, only the captain of the heart, Gilderio and his son, Alex. If winter knows, your life will be in danger.
I heard the news form the warlock about the necklace. Please I hope you will understand what I'm going to tell you, you have the blood of a queen. I am not your true father, he still lives, seek him out and he will be able to get rid of the curse.
(2 weeks later 6:30 am)
Dear Kiva
It was with considerable sorrow that I heard of your recent bereavement.
He shall be remembered in the hall of lords and a champion of the knighthood. He now rests with his wife in heaven, keeping a watchful eye on you, as I know he'll always be there even if you can't see him.

You will always be welcome at the academy, but we cannot promise you that you can become a knight; it is against the rules of the King. As your father's will read (After we had fixed it) you get his room, his black stallion Shadow and his earnings.
Words are always inadequate at times like these, but I felt I had to write to assure you that we understand the sense of loss you must feel.

I am sure that I am speaking on behalf of everyone here when I say that we send you our most sincere condolences. Please contact me personally if there is anyway in which we can be of assistance to you at this time of need.

Sincerely

Alex
The news of the sole river drifted away out of existence with the tides, but her heart followed in her fathers wake, trying to find out about the mirrors porpoise, origin and who might have taken it.

She had gotten the message two weeks ago when it was the time of the festival, but now she was aboard a ship with the knights of Lorem, she kept her distance from the crew, they usually get drunk, she was glad that she wasn't the only woman onboard.

The knights was a bit skeptical about having two woman aboard the ship, a bad omen will came to the ship, others didn't mind at all, those was the trouble makers.

Kiva and pyre was sitting on the nets enjoying the 360-degree view. The fine ship was called the heart; the cargo was packed with swords and armour, slowing the ship down by two knots, including the food supplies.

The captain shouted his orders and turned the ships steering wheel, Kiva could see the captain glancing in their direction, "And I'd better get back to work" Kiva said, climbing down the net.

She jumped onto the deck and the ship reared to one side, she slew on the deck to the starboard side and her foot got snagged in a bundle of lose ropes. She detangled her foot from the rope and the ship reared to the other side. She fell onto her back and slid to the other side. Pyre clung for life to the net screaming.

The ship came to a rest and Kiva pulled herself up by holding onto the side.
"What are you trying to do, Alex, get us killed" shouted Kiva "No, dodging rocks" he answered back.

"Are you alright, Kiva?" asked pyre

"Yes, thank you for asking, to think how boring our lives would be with out him" pyre answered "Yes that's right,"

Kiva looked at the sea and frowned "Hey there isn't a bloody rock in site only the docks"
"He's hallucinating from all the salt water he drank last time"
The ship was anchored at the docks; the crew unloaded the cargo, Kiva and pyre each carried a box. Thump! Went the boxes onto the ground. "There!"
"The food supplies was rather heavy" said pyre
"What! I carried the equipment, and it didn't weigh a thing" "Lets see the box" Pyre took out a knife and opened the box, inside was the equipment, two helmets, two gauntlets...

"Your right" pyre said surprised, "these armour must maybe only be for show"
"I have an idea," said Kiva, she whispered for a moment in pyre's ear.
Pyre nodded her head. They picked up the box; looked wearily round if no one was watching and ran off with it.

*Unexpected capture *
(8:00 am)
As Kiva and pyre dressed in the armor they were giggling and laughing, "We look like oversized baboons" said Kiva, settling the weird helmet on top of her head, it had golden wings on the sides and the armor was sparkling silver. "You can say that again, we're a bit small for the armor, I mean the armor is just a tad bigger, but who would notice" said pyre, looking at her black suit of armor.

"My word, sir knight you would blend into the night with that suit" said Kiva, smiling.

"Sir royal knight that helmet might fly away" said pyre

Upon hearing the captains voice, they scrambled out the back door of the cavern near the dock, it was uncomfortable for them to walk in the armor since they never tried to wear armor in there lives.

They turned to look if someone was following them; and seeing the captain rushing towards them they froze. As the captain came closer they looked away, not wanting to be spotted easily.

"Sir, Falcon. Sir, Falstaff you've come early to get your armor" he was busy writing on a peace of parchment.

They nodded their heads.

"Royal knight's armor and a blades armor... Hope you're pleased with it..."

He marked it off an the parchment and stared at the two silent knights, "you'll have to give the payment tomorrow, I'm rather busy, have to see if two girls aren't up to there usual mischief,"

He folded up the parchment and turned around walking back down the road. "Where is Kiva and pyre," he said to himself...

"Come, come!" said Kiva, running with pyre down the trade ally.
The citizens could see something was rather odd with the two knights.
Up east of the road a distance away from the trade ally, Kiva and pyre saw the two knights marching in their old armor to the trade ally. "We've got to split"
"No, the armor is going to slow us down, undress then we'll split"
"Ok...good idea. Quickly they're almost here," said Kiva; she took pyre's helmet off and threw it into a sack found near a trade table. Pyre threw the rest into the bag.
Kiva quickly glanced at the west side of the ally, she saw the two knights standing in front of them. Pyre wasn't paying attention she took Kiva's helmet off and threw it into the bag. "Pyre, it's no use, they caught us"

The knight called Falstaff stared down at them, "caught red handed, thievery won't 6e taken lightly in the court"

"Now, Falstaff they are only children..."
"No, I don't care anymore, a thief is a thief" "Why did you children take our armor?"
"We're waiting for the answer and don't you dare run"
"N-no sirs, we didn't know it was your armor, we were unloading cargo and well we wanted to..." "Wanted to steal it because who would miss it"
"No! No stealing! Only hoping we would fool..."
"Don't you raise your voice little girl!" Shouted Falstaff. "How old are you two?" asked Falcon.
Kiva coughed, and pyre showed ten fingers and then eight"
"Eighteen ...in all my years I have never seen a woman act like this" said Falcon "Take off the armor girl" said Falstaff

Kiva took the armor off and handed it over to falcon; "sorry sir...it's all my fault," and she gave the bag to Falstaff, "falcon's helmet is in there."
"Come you'll have to go to court" Falstaff was clutching her arm and her shirtsleeve was tearing as Falstaff was dragging her up the west path. Pyre's hands were tied with rope and she looked like a prisoner being pulled.

Kiva felt hatred as she and pyre was being dragged up the street, she was use to the necklace, but to her it seemed the necklace was turning into a neck choker, it was growing tighter.

"Are you going to send us to jail or sentence us to death sirs?" asked Pyre "Maybe both" answered Falstaff

"You sound a lot like a person I heard two weeks ago," said Kiva, trying to get a little space between the necklace and her neck.

"Really and who's that?" asked Falstaff.
"The guy who killed my father..."Kiva said angrily.
"Kiva what is going on with you?" asked pyre, looking really concerned Falstaff didn't answer back; he was as silent as a mouse.

Kiva was struggling to breathe.
Falstaff didn't notice anything wrong, even though her face was flushed pale.
"Forgive Falstaff for having such a short temper, but his going trough a bad day" said falcon. "I am sorry did we ruin his day?" asked Kiva.

"No you didn't ruin my day it's that bloody sergeant-major, winter"
That name to Kiva was like nails on a board, since Lorana told her everything about the court and what happened, she hated winter.
It was like a never-ending cycle of deceit, sadness and hatred. He made the arrangement for my father death maybe even mine thought kiva biting her lip.

"He killed my father too when I was young, now he wants my life" Falstaff answered "You mean he wants you dead..." asked pyre
"Yes." Answered Falstaff "Why?" asked pyre
"I don't know, but I heard a rumor that he has a collection of different blood groups from different races in glass battles, the use I don't know, but I am not going down without a fight, nor shall my children"
"Your children's lives too"
"No, but he might want them too, so I'm not going to be unprepared" "We'll give you two another chance, just don't do it again" said Falstaff "Really" Kiva and pyre asked.
"Yes, now run along to your family"
"I quote, he killed my father too, I don't understand, I only said sounded like the killer it doesn't mean I ever saw him ...and ones more I'm sorry"
"You'll under stand in time," said Falstaff, holing the sack over his shoulder. "Right, Come pyre we'd better finish unloading and then to the academy"

"Kivandra Betty Viper... work and no rest,"

"Pyre Junta Ellax...only work, "
Falstaff and falcon watched the two girls walk away. "There is something odd about the girl with the black hair," said falcon. Taking the helmet out the bag Falstaff said "I know she looked pale, like she was being strangled and our joke didn't much turn out as we thought it would," and he trusted the dented helmet into falcons hands, "There, you'll have to fix it your self this time"
Vision of blood offer (6:30)

As Kiva was sleeping in her room at the knight-academy in halo hill, she dreamt about the ship, that was called The Heart and simultaneously about the riddle, she was standing at the front of the ship staring at the sea, waves reared against the rocks at the shore, She could see the Soul River not far from the place where her father's life was taken; She remembered that the rain-washed the blood away and as the stranger and the man walked away she stayed behind. "Wearer's blood has died!" Said a voice.
She could see a glimpse of a dragon rising from the sole river... "The soul river shall be cleared and soon the horn shall rise again!" Horse's hoofs topped the rise and a red flag banner was carried; it had a symbol of two dragons colliding, In front of thousands of knights where two men...

"War among enemies shall arise with the suns of the north!" The ship crashed against a castle that rose from out the sea... "A curse is a gift in disguise! KEEP NOT ONE TO HEART!"

Kiva woke, she couldn't sleep the necklace was irritating her. She looked at the time, 11:30 early morning.
The dream was odd the riddle was different, could it be possible that the riddle on the statue had changed.
On this sunny morning in July, when throughout southern part of halo hill the forest peeves the annoying creatures in the woods had put on their spring show of pink and white bellflowers in the great hall all had decorated the graduation table and walls. Goblets and plates, forks and knives neatly packed next to each other and mounted high above the table, attached to the roof, hanging from a chain was a golden-silver crystal ball, it was called the fire dragon crystal.
Among those attending the graduation were, Pyre and Kivandro she was use to the crystal hanging on the roof from a chain, it was she who knew who had to go through all the trouble to get the fire crystal and at the end the leader had taken all the glory and took it as his own, she couldn't do anything about it, nor could the others, he was in a higher rank as she was and woman didn't have the right to argue, but it still brought her comfort to know the truth and that Everyone was safe, she'll soon change their mind about woman.

Although the entire knighthood was all scared of her they liked to be around her when she's not holding her sword an her side. She was sitting next her friend Pyre a woman with very beautiful brown glossy hair and a face never to forget, and the two brothers was over where their companions were, carelessly drinking and not paying any attention to what's going on, their equals as the brothers called them, was a mischief's bunch, a group of knights that had graduated but belonged to no place and even no king.

As Kiva was waiting to hear the speech of welcome by Marcus glackwell, someone standing behind her remarked, "What a resemblance, with that hair and that profile you have to be some relation to Nisha..." It was a familiar name, which made Kiva turn on her chair.
The speaker was a man whose accent had already revealed that he was not from around this part of the land. A black cloak hid his face making it hard for her to see who he was. That he was a stranger to her wasn't surprising. Although almost everyone standing about on the marble floor in front of the over decorated table was related to one another, many had not met each other before today, who was Nisha?

Kiva knew a few people in the great graduation halls; her father who had died five years ago, the two brothers, Pyre, the king, Alex, Falstaff, Falcon and 'the champion', but the leader wasn't anywhere to be seen.

It was just five years ago, that she had come to larem to live under the protection of the so-called leader that would hit you through the face if you wanted to help him, But Alex was always there to help her out at those times, even before her stepfather past away he had promised him that he would take care of her.

Now, as Kiva turned to meet the blue gaze of the man looking down at her, his smile faded, as if, upon seeing her full face, he were disappointed.
"I'm sorry I think your confused with someone ells," she replied.
Before she could ask if she could help him, he added, 'It's a pity your eyes are...well. That color. Otherwise you're amazingly like her. I'm sorry to have bothered you,"

"What did he want?" Asked Pyre
"Nothing he thought I was related to someone ells," Said Kiva "What is he hiding?" Asked Pyre

"Don't know, don't care" said Kiva nastily

"What caught you in a twist?" said Pyre

"He insulted my eyes color ...and who is Nisha?" said Kiva.
"Nisha is a princess about three years old that died with her mother and brother who was twelve, did you know she would have been your age and the brother about twenty seven. Yes there was also a boy that was five years old,"
"How did they die?"
"The black velvet ship crashed against a rock formation or as others had said it was Nessie the sea serpent, the mother, daughter and eldest son died in the sea no trace was found, but the father and youngest son survived"

"Pyre, my mother name was Naomi" "Funny that's the queens name"
"You know I think my name isn't Kiva"
"Well, I don't know what you're trying to tell me but the strangers staring at you"
Kiva looked over to the other side of the table and saw the stranger staring up at the ceiling, "No His looking at the crystal" said Kiva
"He turned away as you looked his way"
"Maybe-" said Kiva, The doors of the hall opened and winter, the leader walked in.
Markus announced his arrival with a warm welcome, But the others were not pleased to see him, "Now let the crystal be activated by the person who had gone through all the perilous and epic journeys to get it" said Marcus.

When the leader tried to use the dragon crystal it did not work, "winter, what is going on? You are the one who had gotten the crystal, why is it not responding?" asked the king, glaring at Winter.

The leader answered to the king, "1 don't know my king," waiting for the crystal to be activated he said, "It might need a key?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't be daft, dragon crystals can't be opened by a mere key, it needs the courage you used to get it" said the king getting frustrated at the nonsense he was getting from the officer.

Winter was starting to curse the crystal, "Open you..." He trusted the table out of the way, pushing and chasing the people away, they furiously moved out of the way, giving Winter a sharp furious look, Kiva and Pyre grimaced at him and walked over to the wall.

Kiva didn't pay attention to the fit winter was throwing, he was only a nuisance to her, she watched intently what the stranger was doing he had climbed the stairs leading to a higher view; He seemed pleased. No one was up there only a guard and he.

The stranger looked wearily around him He went over to a wall and stood next a rope tied to the wall. He seethed a dagger out his pocket with his silver mechanical arm, waiting for the right moment. When the guard looked away the time had came.

The stranger spun round and slit the guard's neck the guard was so busy laughing at the sight of winter throwing a fit. That he didn't notice the dagger coming his way. A moment later the stranger had cut the rape and the wall, its purpose was that it held the crystal in place.

When the rope was cut the chain slackened and as the crystal was swinging the force plus the weight of the crystal made the chain brake away from the ceiling, causing a huge amount of rubble to fall from the ceiling including the crystal and it crash-landed on winter.

The guards seethed their swards. While the stranger ran dawn the stairs guards rushed up. He threw the dagger right into a guard chest as he was coming dawn the stairs.

He jumped over the body, dogged the guard's attacks throwing them against walls and taking their swords. He had now two cutlass swords in his hands. He threw the black robe onto the ground. His face was revealed in the sun light, blond hair and bleu eyes and he was wearing an halo hill armored suit,

"It's Xavier! Is he nuts his going to get killed" "Doesn't look that way, his kicking the guards butts" "Stop attacking!" shouted the king irritably, holding his hands in the air, "I'm sure we can work something out, what is your business here stranger?" Xavier was holding a cutlass sword at a guard's neck; he was about to kill the man but by hearing the king's voice he seethed his swords and proudly went to the king. "My apologies my king, but Winter deserved his departure." He said laughing, "I was the one that had gotten this Magnificent crystal" Xavier moved the crystal off Winter. Winter awoke with a fright; his heart pumping loudly in his ears he immediately climbed out the rubble and crippled away from Xavier with a bruised arm and ribs. And quickly sat and the stages steps and leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry my king, I lost it" said Winter.
Xavier walked over to the crystal. He slid his metal hand on the cold surface translating an inscription and said, "It's not courage ...its love, only a person who has a heart as pure gold can use this, but the person was killed a long time ago by the man sitting on the stairs."
He said making a fist, "Someone must try and activate it, men... and yes even woman" Everyone stared at each other, some snorted, the man had just fought against them and now his with them, his out of his mind. A stubborn rich man pushed Kiva and Pyre forward.

Xavier looked at them and smiled, "Come don't be afraid,"

He moved a few paces backward, giving a bit of space to them, "Just touch the crystal and it'll be activated"

"Kiva you go first, I'll go second" said Pyre smiling.
The crystal looked like a golden boulder with markings and symbols on it. She looked at the inscription and it was the same writing on her locket. She took the locket off her neck the one her father left her, she missed her father, and she missed everyone she knew.
She remembered the brave words her stepfather always said before he had gone into battle. "Never turn back or hesitate, you will march one day with me in the battle line and you and I will fight side by side." She reached out and touched the cold crystal a light emitted from it and the ear acing voice of Nessie had came from it.
The sound sounded like someone playing an unending song on the same wineglass only sharper. The great hall was full of shouting men. The women didn't know what was going on or what they could do to help the men; they were franticly running in circles.

Xavier backed away he had heard the voice before it was Nessie, the serpent; he was only twelve when he heard the sharp voice of the creature. He pulled Kiva away from the crystal and the voice died away, the necklace in her hand dropped to the floor, Xavier spoke to Kiva "Your Nisha I know it, how ells would you know of Nessie, but I'm sure you have forgotten you were only three, mother must have changed your name,"

Kiva stared at Xavier, he was smiling, and it was the first time she saw him smile like that; Xavier's smile disappeared when his eyes caught the necklace around her neck.

"What's that?" he asked pointing to the necklace around her neck. Her head spinning, she said, "Well, this is an eventful day, this is the weaver necklace and I've come to the king to rid me of this burden choking me" she loosened his grip on her shoulder, " I'm not a child in need of saving from a crystal and you where kind enough to insult my eyes" she walked over to where pyre was standing dumbstruck at what she seen.

The twins stared dumb struck at the crystal; they had a smile on their faces when the crystal fell on winter, they went over to winter sitting in agony and pain an the stairs, "I guess your ego was shortened.... you look different, did you loose a few inches... your right Gordon he looks a bit on the flattened side of thin ...why such a lung face ...what hit you" they laughed in winter's face, "Think about it you don't have to worry about your weight the crystal did the job for you... they always said you had a magnetic personality"

The king rose from his throne his brown eyes were wide open. He told himself "It can't he „.Nisha and Xavier, can it be..." the king spoke loudly, "guards Bring my son Galaxy!" The guards flinched from the shouting and rushed out the dour.
Wake up! Wake up!"
As her vision came back and the blurring faded, she saw pyre, Falstaff, falcon, and five other knights in her room; pyre was badly wounded, like she was run over by a carthorse.
Falstaff had scratch marks over his face and was holding a sword very close to her and Falcon had three deep cut in his shoulder and keeping a sword near her neck, Kiva had a searing pain in her chest, as she looked down she saw blood coming out a deep scratch from a sword. Was it all a dream, the academy ...great hall ...the crystal? What was that she had never heard or seen before? She remembered that she saw Xavier about two and a half weeks ago, but could this be the curse of the necklace, to see what was going to happen, that's what the warlock told her, to see the future-destruction, but this wasn't destruction.

"Are-are you... all right?" asked pyre, wiping the blood from her bruised face. "What happened?" asked Kiva, leaning against the wall. "Don't you remember," asked pyre surprised. "This is serious," said Falcon
Falcon held the story short cutting the most gruesome pieces of the story out, "Let me start from the beginning ...l and Falstaff arrived here after hearing a crash, more like an explosion, and we saw a creature cornering Pyre, but you

said, "It's not courage ...It's love, only a person who has a heart as pure gold can use this, but the person was killed a long time ago by the man sitting on the stairs." He said making a fist, "Someone must try and activate it, men... and yes even woman" Everyone stared at each other, some snorted, the man had just fought against them and now his with them, his out of his mind. A stubborn rich man pushed Kiva and Pyre forward.
Xavier looked at them and smiled, " Come don't be afraid," He moved a few paces backward, giving a bit of space to them, "Just touch the crystal and it'll be activated"
"Kiva you go first, I'll go second" said Pyre smiling.
The crystal looked like a golden boulder with markings and symbols an it. She looked at the inscription and it was the same writing on her locket. She took the locket off her neck the one her father left her, she missed her father, she missed Everyone she knew. She remembered the brave words her stepfather always said before he had gone into battle. "Never turn back or hesitate, you will march one day with me in the battle line and you and I will fight side by side." She reached out and touched the cold crystal a light emitted from it and the ear acing voice of Nessie had came from it. The sound sounded like someone playing an unending song on the same wineglass only sharper. The great hall was full of shouting men. The women didn't know what was going on or what they could do to help the men; they were franticly running in circles.
Xavier backed away he had heard the voice before it was Nessie, the serpent; he was only twelve when he heard the sharp voice of the creature. He pulled Kiva away from the crystal and the voice died away, the necklace in her hand dropped to the floor, Xavier spoke to Kiva "your Nisha I know it, how ells would you know of Nessie, but I'm sure you have forgotten you were only three, mother must have changed your name," Kiva stared at Xavier, he was smiling, and it was the first time she saw him smile like that, Xavier's smile disappeared when his eyes caught the necklace around her neck. "What's that?" he asked pointing to the necklace around her neck. Her head spinning, she said, "Well, this is an eventful day, this is the weaver necklace and I've come to the king to rid me of this burden choking me" she loosened his grip on her shoulder, " I'm not a child in need of saving from a crystal and you where kind enough to insult my eyes" she walked over to where pyre was standing dumbstruck at what she seen.
The twins stared dumb struck at the crystal; they had a smile on their faces when the crystal fell on winter, they went over to winter sitting in agony and pain an the stairs, "I guess your ego was shortened.... you look different, did you loose a few inches... your right Gordon he looks a bit on the flattened side of thin ...why such a lung face ...what hit you" they laughed in winter's face, "Think about it you don't have to worry about your weight the crystal did the job for you... they always said you had a magnetic personality"
The king rose from his throne his brown eyes were wide open. He told himself "It can't he „.Nisha and Xavier, can it be..." the king spoke loudly, "guards Bring my son Galaxy!" The guards flinched from the shouting and rushed out the dour.
Wake up! Wake up!"
As her vision came back and the blurring faded, she saw pyre, Falstaff, falcon, and five other knights in her room; pyre was badly wounded, like she was run over by a carthorse. Falstaff had scratch marks over his face and was holding a sword very close to her and Falcon had three deep cut in his shoulder and keeping a sward near her neck, Kiva had a searing pain in her chest, as she looked down she saw blood coming out a deep scratch from a sward. Was it all a dream, the academy ...great hall ...the crystal? What was that she had never heard or seen before? She remembered that she saw Xavier about two and a half weeks ago, but could this be the curse of the necklace, to see what was going to happen, that's what the warlock told her, to see the future-destruction, but this wasn't destruction.
"Are-are you... all right?" asked pyre, wiping the blood from her bruised face. "What happened?" asked Kiva, leaning against the wall. "Don't you remember," asked pyre surprised. "This is serious," said Falcon
Falcon held the story short cutting the most gruesome pieces of the story out, "Let me start from the beginning ...l and Falstaff arrived here after hearing a crash, more like an explosion, and we saw a creature cornering Pyre, but you

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POETRY SECTION 3

I had a dream you were lying next to me,
I got sad when I woke up seeing no boe,
I could feel a soft bed,
just you, I bet,

you asked my computer password,
I told you every word,
password was a song on my computer,
your my two-suiter,

Holding lovely words
sharpened swords,
Withholding and stuffed,
Stuff that is buffed,

Stuff that is buffed to a glitter and gleam,
I'm sure you know what I mean,
Seamed at the parts,
a clear doll either full of shards,

would not hurt,
your the best, not even curt,
"It was just a dream",
I scream.

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAMES IN BOOK:

Lord Puff M Dragon lord
Kivandro Viper F 19 years human shape shifter
Queen Hydra F 1000 years
S.G.T Winter M 29 years
Skull Dragon M 100 undead
Wolfbane M Shape shifter
Flame M dragon minion
Alex M 24 years human (guardian)
Shadow F 22 Human Rogue
Diredust F 26 years dragon
Legend darknases M 5000 years
Ioness F dragon Judge Age Unknown
Falcon M dragon
Moore F dragon
Falstaff M wolven
Talis M dragon
Tailandro M anceint dragon
Chantra F dragon
Pyre F human
Lorana 19 human
Brandy F dragon

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAST <3

The sun was peaking over the mountain and the sun was shining on the training acandemy's fields, it was settled between Lorem and the Dragon colony a place where knights trained until they were chosen to protect their town, it's a small town, but inside was troops and tropps ready to be commanded by their king and officers.
Green grass covered the landscape and small animals crawled everywhere, the druids took care of the forest, not all druids has a love for nature, peaceful druids kept the chain of life intact, but since war kept them from maintaining the chain of life, animals died and some were never seen again.
Kiva, a black haired girl with golden-orange irises and a beautiful face, had aged, she was no longer 13 and now she was 19 years old. She had chosen to become a warrior as she calledit, it sounded better to be called a warrior rather than a knight. She would fight until her name is written on a tomb, or her body burned at a pyre....

____

You get the dungeon field feel to this... At the beginning of this book side... It's going to takelong to fix the story together.... Since there is two books, one in past and one in the present.
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: