Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
A Titan Rises

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: A Titan Rises Reply with quote

The story has launched, the spoiler excerpt has been removed to prevent the skewing of the future...

"Music makes you braver."

Last edited by Kalanna Rai on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was really fun to read, Kalanna... once again I commend you on your VAST improvements and growth as an author. I'm truly jealous of the leaps and bounds you've shown in your writing skills. This was really great stuff! I found the fantasy/sci-fi blend so evocative it was crazy... so much I wanted to know from what you wrote and its that ability to spark curiosity that makes a read really good... well, one of the things that can anyhow. Your descriptions and pacing are great too. Still gotta watch the spelling now and then though Wink But I'm not going to go all anal pointing out the niggly things when the whole is THIS good!

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say again as I said in the Inn, I want one of those. And when are you going to be delivering this in SG format?

As for titles, I think A Titan Rises is fine, however my grammar sense is going off for some reason and I can't ignore that...

So...

Waking the Titans ?

Titans Rising?

© 2007-2019 Lilith
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: