Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Empty Streets! - Finally Over!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know where it is but i know what it is! hehehe *another evil grin* Its a surprise though so dont even bother asking me Smile

Well I'll do the next chapter as soon as I've polished. (i'm rubbish at killing people in stories. lol

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the polishing is done! Now its back to the killing.

Here goes nothing......

Chapter 11=Morning is here.-One step closer to Insanity.

Phangs dreams had now changed to her being in a field of fluffy pink bunnies. Sorrow was the first to wake up. He had been dreaming too, but not of strange men and portals to insanity.

Sorrows dreams were full of arrows and bows. Then at the end every single one of the arrows floating around him snapped with a loud crack. He jolted up and gasped. Then he stared into mid-air as the events of the night before re-entered his mind.

"Chinaren. Why did i do it?" more thoughts swept through his mind. what have i done? why did i kill chinaren? he's the richest guy around! and i.....i killed him? there was a strange shine in his eyes and his whole face brightened up."I killed the richest guy IN THE CITY!!!!"

He leapt up and was about to run off for a champagne to celebrate (the posh way), when he stopped. Phang was turning from side to side in her sleep and moaning. Vamps and Storm had a confused look on their sleeping faces. Fauna was smiling in her sleep, jnmrcs was speaking in Spanish.

IM was curled up in stiches laughing his head off.......but he was still sleeping deeply. Then Sorrows eyes fell on Smee. He was talking in his sleep, reading out all the words in the dictionary in order.

Then Sorrow decided that he would blame Smee for his arrows braking. Sorrows face darkened and the grin of an insane mass murderer came across his face.

At this moment Phang was screaming the place down while awaking from her nightmare of fluffy pink bunnies chasing after her. This woke everyone else. Vamps covered he eyes from the sun, IM was wondering why he was laughing.

Storm saw Sorrows grin.

"The grin of an insane mass murderer is a sign of a happy child." she said. Then she realised who Sorrow was staring at.

Smee was backed up against the wall. Kicking out with his feet, helplessly trying to move further back.

"NO!! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU MONSTER!!" yelled Fauna.

Sorrow ignored her and took out his keyring. He held it in his hand and it started to glow.

"Well this cant be good." said Vamps.

"Whats up with him now?" Said IM in an 'older-brothers' tone.

"I think he's going to kill Smee."

"Lets call the police!" said Phang and got out her mobile phone.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted IM and knocked it out of her hand.

She stared at him with shock.

"Lets watch." he said excitedly.

"O.K!!"

"YAY!!" screamed Vamps. Then she wondered why she was so excited about watching so bloody and evil.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 12=Dangerous Dictionaries.

Everyone sat and watched as the keyring glowed brightly. Fauna was trying to stop Sorrow but she was held back by an invisible force craeted by IM who had been waiting so long to use even a tiny bit of magic.

Phang saw this an remembered how badly she wanted to turn back to her demon form and Vamps wanted to turn into a bat. But they would have to wait.

Suddenly a room made of dictionaries and beans was built by Sorrow out of thin air. Smee apeared in it. Then the walls started slowly closing in. But Sorrow was getting bored. He decided to line the inside of the walls with spikes. No. Not spikes.....erm....what should I use? Ah! i know. Cactuses.

The inside of the walls were now lined with cactuses. But then they started to produce smoke. They set on fire and Smee was chrushed, impailed and burned to death.

"Ouch! painfull." said Phang with a smile. Why were they all so happy? They were supposed to be sane with only a few memories and wants to return to the old ways.

All of a sudden Sorrow turned and faced the group of remainding IF Heroes. Their smiles immediatly dissapeared, they stood and ran for their lives.

Sorrow chased after them screaming and holding a dagger. But he was destracted by a figure climing out of one of the bins at the end of bust-bin lane. Within 10 seconds the figure had a sharp, golden handled dagger sticking out of his head.

Sorrow looked at the person he had just killed. He was wearing a scarf....in this heat? It had a strainge patter on it. Sorrow shivered. Burbery. He then noticed the baggy trousers tucked into a pair or pure white socks. Also, the socks were in pure white trainers with a tick on them. A chav?

Sorrow stummbled back in fear. These were the creatures? Chavs? Whats worse is he killed one. What if the other creatures found out?

He then turned tail and ran. Ran for his dear little life, stabbing in the head anyone he came across.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how was that?

I'll try to put a decision point at the end of the next chapter....cant think of one right now, its too late.

*toddles off to catch up on some sleep.*

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, maybe where does he run for?

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm

Anyway good chapter....
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol storm, don't tell me, you got the idea for the cactuses from our last science lesson?
Lol, anyways good 2 chaps, :biggrin:
maybe chavs are invading the city! Nooooooooooo!!!!

!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lol storm, don't tell me, you got the idea for the cactuses from our last science lesson?

Would i ever do a thing like that? Very Happy

Quote:
maybe chavs are invading the city! Nooooooooooo!!!!

Ahhhh but are they? Well i wont tell you much....they are sort of. But there is a way to stop them.....and we are not on the right tracks yet. We are carrying out a plan (find key and re-take over the city). Hopefully Phangs dream will lead us to our freedom. Very Happy

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Dead Smee. Sad Have a seat here, next to Shakespeare, that should cheer you up.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least someone is recieving you... Shocked
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be a big jump....but we need to be getting somewhere with our plan. lol. I'm loosing track of whos still alive.
So its...Vamps, Phang, Duffman, Jnmrcs, Fauna, Sorrow, IM and Storm.

Chapter 13= Where is Key?

The eight of the nine remainding IF heroes ran as fast as they could. They heard a scream and a "Save me burbery! save me!"

This confused them alot. Storm shiverred.

"Are you O.K.?" asked IM.

"Chavs." she replied. That one word explained it all. Now they could guess who had transformed this city.

"We need to find Key. And quick!" said vamps emptying the 20th bottle of the strongest sun cream on her arms.

"Storm? Do you think you could help me out here? Like get rid of the sun or something?"

"I cant get rid of the sun. Only Weather and Summer can do that. But i can cover you with clouds."

"That'll do."

Storm created a thick black cloud over Vamps. This was used as a sun-brolly.

"Oi Storm! Give me one of those will ya? I'm melting!"

"Now, now Phang. That is an incorrect use of language." said IM. Storm gave him a funny look.

"You're doing a Smee."

"Eeek!"

Storm created little clouds over everyone. Now everyone had a dun-umbrella. They carried on walking. Trying to find where Key would be. It was certain that he was no longer underground.

"How about a tracking spell?" said IM, longing to use his magic.

"Shall...I....?" Storm teased him ands his smile vanished instantly.

"I'm joking." Storm said and laughed. IM smiled and cast his spell.

He concentraited hard on Key and what he looked like. Then he said a few words in a different language. His face went blank and pale. He lloked sick. Then he collapsed but Storm caught him before he fell to the floor. She put him down carefully and everybody croweded 'round.

"I knew magic was gonna do one of you bad one day." said Phang.

"It hasnt sone anything bad to him." explained Storm,

"He's just having a premonision or vision of where Key is......He's done this before. But last time he was looking for the chocolate bar that seemed to had grown legs and ran away. We never did find it....."

Phang looked really guilty when this was said.

"But that time he really scared me 'cos i didnt know he was just having a vision."

After a few minutes IMs face turned to its normal colour and he didnt look blank anymore. He opened his eyes and said,

"Key is in...

Where? He is in some place but where? Give me ideas and then we'll do a poll.

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Guild of EVIL Inner Sactium - to which only Chinaren and I have the keys to. Seeing how I'm not there they're going to have to retrive the body of the orange furry

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you will be there. Or somewhere. I do believe you have already apeared in this story before, but you dissapeared 'cos of the morning coming up.

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i'm not sure what happened to me

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here are my ideas.

1. Key must be almost hide from the site. What about on The Machine's Daughter Story (not in the discusion)

2. What about an ended story (Like Finite Cosmos by Fauna).

3. On some Linear story.

4. Hall of Legends: Completed Storygames

5. Marketplace (maybe a forum that said "If you read it you have to pay")

Just some ideas to help...
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sure chinaren would happily set up idea no. 5

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Shady Stoat
Elder

Topics: 76

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key is currently being held in the Insane Fun-House in the Experimental Section - and we all know that nobody goes into the experimental part of the city if they can help it. It's crazy in there! Shocked
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I say he's gone mad and is folowing us , but we're just not looking in the right place...lol the only crazy person on the city.

who changed the city to normal? it can't be chav's as they listen to R and B stuff...and everything would be full of bling :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordofthenight wrote:
yes, i'm not sure what happened to me

You dissapeared because you are The Lord Of The Night; you cant live by day, so you dissapear to some other place somewhere. (possibly the other side of the world where it will be night.)

And Chavs havent taken over the city....not quite.....

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, ok then

i'm pretty sure i can live in day - must just be my imagination

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes....Its all your imagination......all your imagination......your imagination.......imagination..........

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say that Key is in another city!

[some more give aways here] There is another city called NF stands for Normal Fable. And IF can Stand for Insane Fable.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
I say that Key is in another city!

[some more give aways here] There is another city called NF stands for Normal Fable. And IF can Stand for Insane Fable.

rofl! I'd say thats about right! Laughing
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too busy drowning in Smee-less sorrow to worry where Key is....

Crying or Very sad Why did Smee have to die? Why oh why?

But I suppose Key could be in Limbo, transported there by some nefarious device.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. I'm sorry fauna it was them lot! *points to evreyone else.* Blaime them! (I cant remember who i voted for.) Laughing

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any last suggestions before the poll goes up?

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll is up. Where is key? oh dear oh dear. We've lost our king. What will he do to us if we dont find him? oh dear oh dear.....tutut.. Laughing

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted for Guild Hall, and created a tie.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. funny if they all tie. Laughing

ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As tempting as limbo sounds, I think our poor mayor has finally cracked and is following us around.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo - Go Bob.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted and winning Cool
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my line.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordofthenight wrote:
That's my line.

Razz Sorry... I knew someone use to said it Laughing
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry - Chinaren steals it so often now, especially when he says something like

"Happy breath holding, and winning"

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can't think of one for myself, I will steal everyone elses! Very Happy Wink
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe next time I will quote you so everybody knows it's your line. And I wouldn't be stealing.... Laughing
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Happy Bobing.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! the "key is following us because he has lost it big time" is winning yay! :biggrin:
lol, if it wins the next chap will be well funny. I can picture it now *pictures the next chap* wow!
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well naturlich! (or however they spell it. it means of course)

We all have to go mad at some point. Dont worry I'll put up the next chapter as soon as possible!

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9
Jump to: