Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Empty Streets! - Finally Over!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 14= Key! Finaly!-and a guy....

..."Key is in this city. He is close. I think he is following us." everyone gasped.

As the group started back down the road they were heading they heard a noise behind them. what was it? after looking around nervously and not being able to see anything they carried on walking....

*Night Time again*

The group carried on walking. They had been walking all day apart from when they all had an afternoon nap, hidden in an unused sewer.

Now the few people who had been walking the streets were all in bed.

Phang moaned. "What's the time?"

"10pm." said jnmrcs looking at his watch.

"Wait! you have a watch!" Fauna said startled. "What if there's a tracking device in it?"

"Worry not ethereal, if there was a tracking device we would be toast by now." groaned IM as his feet ached. Everyone was hungry and hurting from walking.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

They froze dead in their tracks. Slowly they turned around to come face to face with Key! They jumped from shock as they weren't expecting to find him so close to them he was right in Vamps' face! She jumped back and tried to hide behind the rock that always seemed to be wherever she was. Exept it wasnt there.

Key's huge grin of a mass murderer did not match the sad look in his eyes. His expression was terrifying. His face was scratched and he had a black ring around his left eye. His eyes were sad but his smile spread from ear to ear.

IM noticed that. And he thought about the City before the Tranformation, back then his smile would lituly spread from ear to ear.

"hehehehaheha!! blerablu menatilic! menatiloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

Fauna screamed as key scared her and hid behind jnmrcs.
Vamps, Phang, Storm and IM stared at him for a moment. Then they burst out laughing their heads off! They wobbled around suporting themselves on each other trying to stand as they cryed from laughter.

IM failed and fell on his back, with his arms and legs thrashing all over the place.

Phang stagered around in spasms.

Storm was on her knees trying to calm her self but failing miserably.

And Vamps was curled up on the floor as she laughed her evil sounding laugh that could go on to last for days.

Key saw this and ran away screaming like a little girl. He bumped into a guy, screamed at him and ran around in circles for a moment before running away to crash into a tree. The a wall, tripped over a bin and finaly fell down a manhole leading to the sewers.

Last edited by tramp in a storm on Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... poor Key... Razz
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, our poor mayor. We need to go after him and see if we can't preserve what remains of his dignity Wink
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter15= Important Information.

The group ran after their Mayor.

"What do you think is wrong with him?"

"He needs flowers. Flowers will cheer him up abit."

"I really dont know. We'll have to see if we can get anything out of him."

"I hope he's OK."

"OK? did you see him? He's insane!"

IM's ears tingled at that word. insane he thought. He might still remember what it was like, he might still want to be insane again.....but everything had changed over night. As much as he tried, as much as anyone tried they could not come up with any insane ideas.

Even Phang had forgoten all the useless bits of information she had been filling peoples brains with in her little rather long rants.

Fauna now ignored Bob the Apedog and she no longer suffered from Thwackabobitus. But she wanted to Thwack Bob all the same, just like everyione else did.

The urges were sometimes there but everyone was somehow unable to do these things.

When they reached the manhole that Key had fallen through they peered down it. It was Dark but they could just pick out a figured at the bottom.

"Key!"

"Your Highness! Are you OK?"

"Am I OK?" Key boomed. He seemed to have come to his senses.

"Ever since the Transformation I've been like this!" he clambered up the ladder that was made out of iron.

He sat on the pavement infront of the group of IF Heroes.
"Here eat this. It will help." Vamps gave him a chocolate bar.

"Here wear this. It will also help." Fauna produced a flower necklace.

"Fauna? How did you do that? You're not supposed to be able to do that. All Flower Power has been taken away from here."

"I don't know"

"Because you are closer to freeing us."
Everyone stared at Key. What did he mean by that?

"The Transformation was not just an ordinary 'Change the City' operation. These things take time and effort, they dont happen over night. I've been investigating a bit. I listened in on conversations that the Normal People had when i was their prisonair. When I got enough i managed to escape. But my escape was hard and drove me to extreme insanity. The type of insane that normal people go. The bad type. Your time to get information from me is limited. In a bit I will go mad again and who knows what I'll do. When that happens, run."

"Key, just tell us what you mean by 'We are closer to freedom'." Said jnmrcs getting impatient.

"I'm not sure what exactly happened on the night a few months ago. But there are some people from NF here. And only some people from IF. I think we are the only ones.....an Lordy. He is around somewhere. I can sense him. The Normals want us out. But they think that we want them out. They say that this is their land and not ours. I found a piece of paper on the floor in the prison. It fell out of the pocket of one of the guards."

Key gave the paper to IM and turned his attention to Phang.

"They are after you Phang. I dont know why, but they are."

Then key's expresion changed again. He smiled at Phang but his eyes were sad. He started trembling and shuffled against the wall of the back of the building. He sat there hugging himself and started rocking backwards and forwards. Was he laughing? Was he crying? Nobody could tell the difference.

Vamps remembered his advise, turned tail and ran. The rest followed.

poodles. I was hoping for a decision point. But stil...I'll put one in the next chapter. Dont worry.

Last edited by tramp in a storm on Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flower Power is never defeated! It isn't fairy power at all. It's from being in tune with nature, and dancing naked in the flowery fields. Provides a natural immunity of sorts, against the evil influence of normalcy.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh. Sorry fauna. I'll toddle and edit it. Very Happy

ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles and places a chain of flowers around the author's neck*

That's okay. Very Happy

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done! And dont worry it's not been defeated, just moved.....so we think.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey storm, you snuck those chaps out quick.

lol, poor key Laughing

wheres my poor lickle rockie gone? :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remembre Vamps....its not Normal do have a rock wherever you go. You have a posh car...parked somewhere...

Can people say if they have any suspicions of what might be going on? I've left some clues in the chapters to the answer, but I'd like to know how obvious or how not obvious they are. So if you have any suspicions based on clues in the story please say. Smile

Chapter...16 up soon.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very soon....

Chapter 16= Clues

They ran as fast as they could. Then they stopped at Phangs signal.

"Wait! out of breath!"

"Is it me or are we being followed?" said jnmrcs glancing around nervously.

"I think Lordy is somewhere around." Said Storm

"Of course he is. KEy said so." vamps rolled her eyes.....a thoguht of Spaz was going through her head. Storm smiled at that.

"I dont exactly feel confortable with a meany of the night after us." said fauna.

"You'll be OK fauna."

"Yeah...I think he'd go for the ones with powers first and then the rest.....when we get our powers that is."

"So shouldnt he be going after Sorrow?" asked jnmrcs remembering that Sorrow had all of his powers.

"That's my theory crushed." laughed Storm.

"Ah well we'll live. If not we'll just have to die." IM repeated the phrase that Storm often used. Storm smiled as Fauna pulled a face at him saying well, that makes me feel better.

"We need to consider the evidence we have to getting out of here." said IM.

Vamps huffed.

"Too much thinking. Sleep first." said Phang.

"No! Phang! wake up!!" Vamps slapped her around the face but Phang had fallen asleep on the bench that sat at the edge of the path, in the IF Park (open forum)

"Now where do we sit?" said Vamps.

"The lovely lovely floor?" suggetsed Storm. So everyone sat on the floor to discuss what they had found out so far.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

So far they know:

~According to Key:

*This wasnt an ordinary change. It seems more like a move.

*It seems that this wasnt done on purpose.

~The piece of peper given to IM read: Follow Phangs Dream

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What was Phangs dream?"

"I know!" said Storm suddenly pleased with herself. "It was about that wierd dude who said to find the thingy majig!"

Everyone just stared at her blankly....as usual she said something very usefull.....

"Wasn't it something like.....Find the darkest place in the city?" said jnmrcs thinking hard and remembering what Phang had said.

"Thats the one!" said Storm with a smile. Vamps rolled her eyes.

"So we need to find the darkest part of the city and this wasnt a Transformation at all, it was a swap between cities?" said Vamps looking thoughtfull.

"Sound like it." murmured IM also thinking hard.

"I think we should find a place to sleep now though. It's almost morning." said Fauna.

But Storm did not hear it as her attentions sudenly turned to the figure that just came out of the trees further ahead and disapeared as the sun started to rise.

So then? Where do we all go to sleep? we can stay where we are but dont forget about the people who dont want us to solve this mystery.

ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously we have to find some place safe to sleep, but where?

Maybe the closest safe place is Smee's house. He's dead already so they've probably been there to get what the needed anyways. No one's going to look there again.

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting chapter

I think that fauna is right, and I can't think in other place...
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely the darkest place has got to be the epitome of my powers, and somewhere they should stay away from?

Or is it something to do with the fact that darkness reveals all, so the darkest place is really that where nothing is revealed, and is therefore light?

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest first, puzzle later. Sadly I am no good at puzzles. Sad

And where did all these chapters suddenly appear from! Confused
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots of chapters? i dont know what you're talking about1 I've never written a thing. lol.

I agree with fauna too.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to your home, your dusbin, that leads to somewhere. We could all sleep there, why would someone look in a dustbin? no one would find us :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 17= -Resting time
-The shadow

"Shall we try Storm's bin? Nobody would look in a dust bin." said Vamps.

"Yeah." said Storm absent mindedly as she stared in the direction to where she had just seen a familiar shadowy figure.

"Are you O.K?" asked IM noticing that she was in a world of her own.

"What? err...Yeah. I'm fine." she said snaping out of it but still trying to remember where she had seen the figure before.

Even though IM was not convinced, and neither was Vamps, they left her alone and followed the rest of the group towards Storm's Luxury Dust-bin.

~*~*~*~*~*Inside the Dust-bin*~*~*~*~

"Everyone settle down anywhere you like. There are a few locked doors, i know, just take my advice and stay away from them." said Storm putting her thoughts in the back of her mind.

Everyone settled down in the dust-bin that looked normal on the outside but massive on the inside.

Fauna lay in a large flowerbed in a room full of fruit and vegetable plants.

Jnmrcs lay on one of the sofas and put on the T.V. When he found that the channells didn't work he went over to choose a video.

Phang slept under the table in a sleeping bag that made her invisible.

Vamps found the wardrobe in one of the bedrooms. And with Storm's and IM's help she hung herself by her feet from the pole going across the top that once supported hangers.

IM curled up like a cat on the rug infront of a fire place in the same room. And Storm jumped into her cosy bed.

Everyone fell into deep sleep imediately apart from jnmrcs who seemed to be fascinated by the tweenies video he found on Storm's shelf.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Night time~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fauna was the first to wake. She found that even jnmrcs had fallen asleep at some point and the telly fussed in the way it does when it tries to tell you that the video has finished and needs rewinding.

She crept over to him and woke him up. Then they both went to wake Phang and find Storm and IM. IM was yelling in his sleep and Storm was making the walls shake with her snoring.

When they woke the two strange sleepers they looked for Vamps. But she was nowhere to be found.

They climbed out of the Dust-bin and looked around Dust-bin Lane for their lost friend. But they still could not find her.

All of a sudden someone lept out from the bottom of the Lane. They all stared at him.

"That's the one!" yelled Storm finaly recognising the figure she saw earlier....and before a few times.

"No. Wait. Me being right is bad. He's a bad guy!"

"Who is it?" asked Fauna getting scared.

"Lord of the Night." said IM now being able to him more clearly as he came closer to him slowly.

"He's been following us all this time hasnt he?" said Phang pointing a finger at him.

"Indeed I have my fellow demon."

"Hang on! you cant use your powers." said Phang remembering the change.

"Yes I can. Because I'm fully me. There is no normal version of me. You lot are insanes stuck in a sane world and sanes stuck in an Insane world.....apart from Storm. There's two of her running around the same world of sannity. That teaches you for traveling between planets and exiting our dimention for so long."

"Leave Mars out of this!"

"Yeah yeah....anyway back to doing my evil deeds. That reminds me. While you lot were talking to Key I found a little something that belongs to you, IM. He was hard to catch, I was lucky that he lost his powers because of the sanity of this City taking place again."

Lordy the pulled up a large black bag from behind him that could not be seen earlier because of the dark. The bag suddenly moved as he pulled up another one and opened the tops of them both.

Out of the moving one popped out Sorrow! Out of the still one only the head of Vamps could be seen as she lay unconsious.

"Sorrow?" said IM.

"Vamps!" screamed Storm and Phang.

"What the....?" said jnmrcs looking confused.

"Lordy? Here have this." Fauna gave Lordy a flower necklace and hung it around his neck.

He tried to push her away with a force of darkness but strangely enough it didnt work.

"What?"

"Looks like the flowers are taking over." said Fauna in a calm voice and danced away.

"Or the normality of NF is taking place again." said Storm and everyone stared at her.

"NF? what makes you think its NF? it could be any normal or sane City of the worlds and universes."

"Yeah....but NF springs to mind first." she replied casually.

IM felt a sudden boost of energy inside him. He thought he'd give his suspicions a try and sent a blue beam of energy flying at Lordofthenight. This flung him high into the air.

"Powers!!!!!Powerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowerspowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPPAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEERRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!" screamed IM at the top of his voice and cast a spell to set up his beloved traps. Then a load of swords, axes and anything else you can think of that's sharp and deadly flew from nowhere down towards Lordy.

He shot up and started to dodge them. Phangs wings started to grow and Sorrow found a Vanila coke bottle on the floor next to him.

He looked at Storm who smiled as she orbed back next to IM where she had been standing before she orbed into Muaddibs store of Vanila coke.

Jnmrcs rushed over to pull Vamps out of the way.

Now Demons of all sorts apeared and the world shimmered. Everyone was Transported to The Battle Fields of the City (whatever City it was). Normal people ran in with guns and other weapons like AFHs (Automatic Flying Hammers) that could be switched on and would fly around with great speed and knock-put anyone they got into contact with. These were the new inventions of the science department.

"I helped make those!" said Vamps weakly as she came back to consiousness. She got up and found that she could now turn into a bat.

Now the Battles begin!

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So? what do you all think? I hope it wasnt too long. I hope it made sense and that I havent lost anyone yet. I'll come to a decision point soon, don't worry. Just tell me what you think about this chapter. And then i can put up the next one with (hopefully) a decision point.

Faune we'll have to use Smee's house next time maybe. We havent finished here yet and I know how Smees house could come in usefull as well. We'll have to use it as a resting place in one of the following chapters.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, good chap.
Yes! FOIGHTING TOIME!!!!!
the battle field could be in the RPG forum as thats where fighting allways is when you need it :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No rush...Smee's place isn't going anywhere (unless it can walk too). Sounds like the action is going to be picking back up again soon though. Very Happy
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 18= The Battle.

....Storm and IM were backing away from a rather large demon while shooting all sorts of magical balls at him.

Sorrow was hiding up in a tree-the only tree left in the battle fields of the RP area- and he was shooting arrows down at a demon who was trying to climb up.

Vamps was having a karate fight with one of the ninja spys that she had met before somewhere....but where?

Fauna was throwing flowers all over a very annoyed soldier.

Jnmrcs was using a sword and shield to protect himself from another police police person.

Phang was lashing out wildly at some poor old soldier trying to reach his gun and shoot her. He couldnt because he was staring at Phang in shock.

Someone who was not busy saw his friend try to climb the tree to reach Sorrow and decided to shoot a fire bolt at him.

The fire bolt knocked Sorrow off his branch and he fell, but he got caught on a lower branch and was left tangling as a demon that turned out to be a familiar and not a demon (he could nto see very well when he was at the top of the tree) almost caught hold of his dangling arm.

"IM! Storm! Help me!!!" He said as they were the closest.

Storm took her eyes away from the demon for two seconds to see the mess Sorrow was in, then payed her attention to the demon.

"What can we do?" asked IM who had seen Sorrow fall.

Storm tried a lightning bolt but nothing happened.

"Ah crappyfied! Why do my powers decide to play up now? why not later?"

IM then remembered all the equiptment they had collected before they set out to save the City of IF.

He reached into his pocket and got out a bottle of Red Bull that Smee gave him and passed it to his brother.

"Drink and fly!" he shouted at him.

"Thanks!"

"That reminds me! Vamps!" yelled Storm as she finaly found her lighting bolts and threw one at the demon who fell backwards in spasms before exploding.

"I really need to strengthen my powers to how they were." murmured IM.

"What?" shouted Vamps in reply to Storm who smiled at IM's comment.

"Spoon!"

Vamps knocked out her rival with a surprisingly good high kick in the head. Then she turned to face Storm, IM and Sorrow-who had drunk his Red Bull, shot his opponents and flewn next to the two mages. "What?" she repeated her self indicating that Storm didn't say it loud enough.

"SPOON!!!!!!" Storm boomed in reply.

"Ah! Spoon?"

"For F@#'*s sake Vamps! Your Spoon of Bloody Doom!" yelled Phang impatiently.

"Oh!" said Vamps finaly understanding.

She got out her Rusty Thrusty Trusty Spoon of Doom and turned to face a group of five soldiers who carried guns.
~*~*~*~*~Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fauna had run out of the flowers she picked up before setting of on the life-threatening mission to save the City. And she was getting tired.

She was forced into a corner by a demon and his familiar that was in the form of a cat-dog-dolphin type thing. It had the head of a dog claws of a cat but skin of a dolphin and a dolphins tale and fins.

Jnmrcs saw her strugling and ran over to her after stabbing another policeman through the stomach.

He chopped the familiar in two and started on the demon who was a bit more powerfull and sent a fire ball at him. The shield that Storm had given him, though, had an automatic force field. It shot out and stopped the lighting bolt.

Fauna sprinkled the last few flowers she had on the demon and said, "Flower Power." in a calm voice that you would imagine a Godess of Peace to have.

This was too much for the demon and he fell to the floor weakened by the goodness of flowers.

Jnmrcs took the chance and sliced the head of the moldy-skinned demon off his sholders and impaled his slimy, orange head onto his sword and smiled.

"There you go my Lady."

"Thank you kind Sir." they laughed.

They ran over to IM, Storm and Sorrow to see if they had a plan as demon apeared in the battle field one after the other.

"Phang! Your walking stick!!" yelled IM.

"Thanks!" she said and got out her Flame Throwing Walking Stick. She blasted a few more enemies and joined the rest of the group. Vamps's opponents ran away from fear and she also joined her friends.

"Well? Do we have a plan?" asked jnmrcs.

"Nope."

"No."

"I'm thinking still."

"Hang on i'm getting something."

"Not really."

"Dont ask me."

"This isnt good. They are coming at us all the time. We are killing them but it seems as if some demon master has got his attentions on us." Storm said the obvious.

"And he doesnt seem to be running out of demons." added IM.

"Or familiars." said Fauna.

"Well, seems like we're a bit stuck in the mud, doesn't it?" said Vamps cheerfully.

"What's with the cheer?" asked fauna.

"Excited by the whole 're-live the good old days' thing?" guessed jnmrcs and Vamps nodded.

"I've got it!" came the delighted scream of Sorrow.

What plan has Sorrow come up with? And it doesnt have to work. It can fail if you want. But what is it? And if it fails we will need a new one. It's all up to you.

Enjoy your suggesting! Very Happy

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all stand there and get slaughtered?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can some of them make a scan demon (or something similar)? With that they can try to find where is the demon master.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find the sauce. The tomato sauce that is. Okay then, source, sheesh.
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding the source sounds good. And the sauce. But not tomato sauce. Chocolate sauce. Have Stoat show up in the nick of time in her magenta hat with a pound of wax fruit sewed into the headband, and a jar of chocolate sauce.

Stoat and I can distract the minions by coating them (and each other Smile ) in the chocolate, and the rest of the group can fight their way through to locate the source and eliminate him.

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Lordy likes chocolate sauce - it's been covered many times in chat.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like fauna's idea...
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who doesn't like chocolate? Cool
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Who loves the chocolate?
Everyone loves the chocolate!
Nobody hates the chocolate!
'cos everyone loves the chocolate!

Looks like chocolate it is then.....But it's supposed to be scary (at least a bit) so shall we make it a chocolate demon?

ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A demon covered in chocolate sauce...
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ethereal_fauna wrote:
A demon covered in chocolate sauce...

Mmmm...I volunteer for that.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phang your the guinea pig. even though i dont need to post because your right behind me. Did you see the toddle? lol. anyway.......We'll have a chocolate Demon. But how do we get to him? Poll goes up in 5.....4...3.....*runs to but the poll up.*

(Phangs getting ideas again....*rolls eyes*)

Ravagerrr

Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:

the delighted scream of Sorrow.

Only in IF! Razz
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily love, my dear...that's not how things work for demons.

I could, of course, offer jnmrcs as a gift...and it goes from there.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.......i can think of something i could do if i made him fall in love....i dont know. i'll see when I'm writing.

avada kadaver!

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something is not going right here...

O, I see it... Me as a bait!
That's bad people really bad (at least for me)
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAHHHH!!!!! It's a tie!!!!!

Does this mean that we can do both? I really want to make a Demon fall in love with Phang. Sad

lol. I'll start writing when the writing time comes.......sometimes I just can't write. lol

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AAAAHHHH!!!!! It's a tie!!!!!

Or is it?
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YARRAWONGA!!!!! I mean YEY!!

I'll be doing the writing as soon as possible. But keep the votes coming....

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9
Jump to: