Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Chapter 27 - The Light Goes Out.

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> Good vs Evil vs money!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Chapter 27 - The Light Goes Out. Reply with quote

Chapter 27 - The Light Goes Out.

Synopsis:
The despicable Queen Phang and her dark Horde have invaded the Silver Lands and taken the Gnomish Capital city Chundyer, forcing the King to flee north to unknown terrain, pursued by an evil shadow creature.
Only an artifact known as the Black Heart has the power to defeat Phang and her magics, and she has dispatched a monstrous Demon to recover this for her.
Meanwhile Phang has turned her armies west, towards the human realm. She offered the Mad Baron Crymzon a chance to join her, but he rejected her in favor of the Elves of the Forest.
The paladin Homer has finally reached the Heart. Unfortunately Sorrow reached it first, and has made off with the artifact through a portal. Homer has the chance to catch this villain and perhaps recover the Heart…

Cast (in no particular order):
Evil Homer as ‘The Paladin Hero’
Chainfire as Homer’s sword.
Araex as Homer’s steed.
Shanty as Captain Shanty.
Dragon Fire as The Dragon Guardian.
Kalanna Rai as the Bad Ass.

DukeReg as Oaf Duke Reginald Percival Thunderking Harwobble the Fifth.
Key as the Magical Dignified Chamber Pot.
D-Lotus as the Elven special forces commander
Solomon Birch as a misguided AlbinoDrow.
Random as The Thing.

Sorrow as a mysterious robed figure.
Mother goose as a hydroose
Sunbellina as Duke Reg’s little sister.

Idea Master as the resurrected minion.

Ingrothechundyer as Ingro Chundyer the Gnome King.
Reiso as Gnome Prince Reiso
Cantolope as King of the Fairies
Author as Gnomish Wizard.
Duffman666 as Duff (man).
Jack D.Mented as Darkness Mented.

Phang as The Dark Mistress
Muaddib as a wheely thing.
Lord of the Night as an Evil Demon Warrior.
Powers That Be as General Powers ‘the perverted.’
Luvd and Mr Moochie as ‘The Ravens’
Dean as the Dean the Head.
Smee as the Smee Slug.

Cryzmon as Baron Crymzon.
Ravenwing as the Elven envoy.

The Fallen – Lest we forget..
Jnmrcs as the High Commander
Hyperion as the Mage.
CowofDoom666 as the Cow of Doom
Idea Master as the Wretched minion.
Shady Stoat as the Twisted Witch.
Ethereal Fauna as Ethereal Slug.

And introducing…
Ninja Balloon as Nalloon.

D-Lotus

D-Lotus lifted his head from where he had landed. He watched as Homer drew his famed sword, Chainfire, and ran to the portal where Sorrow had jumped through.

“No Homer!” He shouted. “He’s too powerful! Don’t…”

It was too late. The Paladin paid him no heed and dived forward. With a strange sucking sound he passed into the shimmering white of the magical doorway and disappeared.

D-Lotus groaned and slumped back onto the floor of the maze.

Homer

Homer landed upright, and immediately dived to one side to avoid a ball of fire as it roared towards him. Doing a clean roll he regained his feet, Chainfire still in his hands.

“Surrender Sorrow! The forces of Good will prevail!” he said sternly.

Sorrow was standing a little way away against a large tree. Both of them seemed to be in some dark forest, huge trees rising high into the air, shielding any view of the sky.

“May as be, but Good will not triumph in the here and now, and that is all I am concerned with.” So saying he held the Heart in front of him and muttered an incantation.

Homer didn’t give him the chance to finish it, but leapt the gap between them and swung his sword in a broad arc taking Sorrow by surprise and smashing the artifact out of his hands. A flash of magical power was released as Sorrow’s spell dissipated into the air.

“You will pay for that Paladin!” snarled the hooded figure, trying to locate the artifact whilst keeping an eye on Homer.

“Enough. Feel the Judgement of Chainfire.” Homer stepped forward and brought the blade around in a fast swing.

Sorrow screeched and leapt back, though not quite fast enough, and the sword bit into his stomach, slashing the fabric and revealing sickly white flesh underneath. There was no blood.

“You are becoming a nuisance Paladin!” Sorrow’s lips curled up in a sneer and a pulse of pure magical power struck Homer in the chest, sending waves of pain through his body and throwing him into a nearby tree trunk. A bolt of electrical energy followed and Homer arched in agony as it coursed over him.

“You will rue the day you crossed my path” Sorrow said as he stepped forward. Another gesture and Homer’s arms and legs stretched wide, pulled apart by some unseen force. A giant hand picked him up and slammed him hard into another tree, as easily as a man throws a child’s ball. He crashed into the floor, landing heavily in the undergrowth.

“I am older than you can imagine” Sorrow continued steadily, still searching for the Heart as he spoke. “True, I may not be a match for that bitch Phang as I am,” he stretched forth a finger and stream of fire washed over Homer, engulfing the Paladin in a world of pain and peeling the skin from his face. “With the Heart however,” he continued as if nothing had happened. “With the Heart, I can finally defeat her. Relegate her to my slave. See how she likes it.” He brushed aside a low plant with his foot. “Where is the thing?”

“Loo…looking for this?” asked Homer weakly. He held up the orb in one hand, blood dripping from his fingers.

“Give that to me!” Shouted Sorrow and rushed over to the fighter…to impale himself upon the Paladin’s sword, which had lain concealed in the undergrowth until Homer raised it at the last moment.

“Hah…” said the Paladin weakly. “Looks like…like neither of us will get this, but my friends will be…” he stopped as a fit of coughing racked his body.

“Along soon?” answered Sorrow. “Pah. They will be as ineffectual as you.” He stepped back, ripping the sword from the man’s weak grasp and laughed as he stepped on his arm, forcing him to drop the Heart. The sword remained embedded in his torso, bobbing in grotesque fashion.

“Thank-you for this paladin.” He picked up the Orb, which pulsed a low white in his hand. Under his breath he muttered an incantation and the light traveled up his arm to engulf his body. Slowly the sword moved, sliding smoothly out of him until it fell to the floor with a dull thud.

“You see? You cannot harm me. Look! Look upon my true visage and see what you face!”

Homer looked up through blurred eyes as Sorrow threw back his hood. He gasped at the sight, bile rising in his throat.

“That’s right Paladin. You should have waited for your friends. And now…” Sorrow held the Black Heart high and spoke words of Dark Magic, drawing the Power to him.

Dark ravens leapt cawing from their perches in fright as a long scream echoed through the forest…

Solomon.

Solomon and Shanty were the first to find D-Lotus, who was sitting up against a wall, leaning raggedly to one side.

“Oh my dear Elf! What happened to you? Are you alright? Let Solomon make it better.” Solomon fussed over D-Lotus, who was too weak to put up any real resistance.

“Have you seen anyone else?” asked Shanty, as Solomon propped up D-Lotus in a more comfortable position and then rummaged around in his pack for something.

“Sorrow has the Heart. He leapt through one of those” he gestured limply at the portals, “threw the little witch through another one. Homer went after him.”

“Then we must follow! He will need help!” said Shanty, eyeing the portals.

“Here. Drink this” said Solomon, pulling out a small vial of green liquid from his belongings. “It is a healing potion. I was saving for me, but we can’t have our dear D sick now can we?” He stroked D-Lotus’s hair for a moment, then thrust the vial up to his lips, pouring the drink into his mouth.

“Arrhh!” mumbled D as he gulped it down, waving his arms about. “Wha…What the hell is that? Cat vomit? Ahrg!!!”

“It will do you good” said Solomon, replacing the empty container back into his pack and patting his patient on the arm. “Now, just rest a minute, you will be as right as rain before you can say tinky-winky.”

“You didn’t use any of that on me I notice” said Shanty.

Solomon was about to reply when a noise interrupted him. He looked around as Shanty drew her sword and tried to work out where the noise was coming from.

“…and then there was the time I was the sole guardian for the Demon Gurg, seventh underlord of the Master of the fifth level of Hell himself. Let me tell you, that was no picnic, always Rai do this, Rai do that. Rai go and kill him, disembowel those children, scoop the brains out of…Oh. Hello.”

The donkey Rai, the thing called Random and Duke Reg entered the chamber, followed by a miserable looking many headed goose.

“Thank-goodness we have found you” said Random. “I am a patient man, or was once anyway, but much more time in those tunnels listening to this creature’s tales and I would have torn my own head off.”

“Little sister not here?” said Duke.

Shanty shook her head. “Sorrow threw her into one of those portals, he went through another and Homer followed.”

The donkey trotted over to the magical doorways and sniffed the air. “Mmm. Lots of magic here,” she said.

“You think?” said Random, but he also walked over and examined the area.

Shanty turned back to D-Lotus. “How are you feeling?”

He stretched and then shook his head. “I think it is working. Here, help me up Solomon.”

“Of course!” said the Drow, and practically smothered D-Lotus trying to lift him to his feet.

“I said help me! Not carry me. No no, that’s alright. I am fine. Your potion worked.” D-Lotus tried to un-entangle himself from Solomon’s over eager assistance. “Thank-you” he said when they were all upright again.

“Where? Where? Where little sister gone?” said the Duke, dancing from one foot to the other.

D-Lotus rubbed his chin and looked at the four identical portals. “Ah.” He said.

Sorrow.

Sorrow strode through the forest. The giant trees rose up around him, and he had no real idea of where he was, but he was in a better mood than he had been for centuries. Finally he had the means to bring about Phangs’ downfall. He would make her suffer! His plans, so meticulously drawn up over the years could at last be put into play. Oh how she would beg for mercy. How he would laugh in her face. He rubbed his hands together in anticipation then stopped short.

A tall figure stood infront of him. He looked a little like an elf, but taller and impossibly, well… Beautiful could be the only word to describe him. There was an aura surround him that almost made him look angelic. Blond hair flowed over his shoulders in sparkling locks. White silken garments were draped over his body, and a long purple cloak swept the forest floor behind him.

“Who are you?” said Sorrow.

“My name,” said the being in a melodious voice, “is Nalloon. Who are you little man?” he looked at Sorrow, his head tilted to one side, as if he had never seen anyone before.

Sorrow shook his head. It must be some kind of glamour he decided. “That doesn’t concern you. You may tell me where I am and then stand aside. I am in a good mood, so you are lucky.”

Nalloon smiled. “You are in the northern forests. We own these lands. Where could you have come from little man? I think I had better take you to The Alba. She will know what to do with you.” He turned. “Come, follow me” and started to walk away.

Sorrow stared in disbelief. Someone ordering him about! He laughed.

Nalloon heard him and turned back. He wore a puzzled look. “Little man. You are not following me. Come.” He beckoned, as if ordering a dog.

Sorrow felt his anger growing. “Enough.” He looked about and started walking in a random direction, away from the crazy tall being. He had walked for about 10 seconds when suddenly there was a slight breeze, and Nalloon was standing in front of him again. He stopped.

“Little man. This is strange. I tell you to follow me, and yet you walk away.”

Sorrow tired of the game. He made a gesture and an arc of lighting jumped from his finger and crackled into Nalloon.

Nalloon stood there. Not a hair on his head had moved. Sorrow frowned, and threw a fireball. It engulfed the figure, crisping the area around him. When it cleared, Nalloon was standing as before, totally untouched in a circle of smoking undergrowth.

“What?” Gaped Sorrow.

“What are you trying Little Man?” asked Nalloon.

Sorrow held up the Heart and summoned the Power. Magical energy gathered around him in a roar of wind. He muttered a Dire Curse, one of his strongest magics and thrust his hands forwards towards Nalloon.

Nothing. The magic simply disappeared into the beings body as if it didn’t exist.

“What are you?” screamed Sorrow.

“This thing you have. What is it?” Nalloon stepped forward and plucked the Heart from his hands. Sorrow staggered back in disbelief as Nalloon examined it with his by now familiar puzzled expression.

“Little Man” he said after a moment. “We will go to The Alba. Follow me.” He turned and walked away.

After a moment Sorrow followed him.

Lord of the Night.

Lord was mad as hell, and that was pretty mad. He ranged up and down the maze, fire streaming from his nostrils. “When I find you pot, I am going to. Going to. Dammit!!” he smacked the wall next to him, causing bricks to crumble. What could you do to a chamber pot?

He sniffed the air and made a left turn.

Random.

The group stood infront of the portals.

“Well, I think it was that one, but I can’t be sure. It happened so quickly. Why don’t we just pop through?” said D-Lotus.

Random sighed. “These portals are usually one way. If we go thought then likely we will be stuck wherever they lead, and that could be literally anywhere.”

“Isn’t there any sort of marking?” said Shanty. She pointed to some runes inscribed in the nearest one. “What does this say?”

“That says White” said Random, indicating the portal that D-Lotus thought Sunbellina had passed through. “This one says Green, this one Blue and this one Red.

“I can’t be sure, but I think the Green one was the one Sorrow went though. Either that or the Blue one.” He scratched his head and then shrugged. “Sorry, I had just been blasted by a spell at the time.”

“That’s okay dear D, no one is blaming you,” said Solomon. “Do you want a hug?”

The group stood and gazed at the four portals.

>>>>>>

Okay, that is a good place for a D point thinks I, plus I don’t know what they should do. Suggestions? Split up? Try the white one? Another? Let me know your thoughts as always…

<<<<<<

Last edited by Chinaren on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ninja baloon

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I'm an invurnable elve! Yay! First post! I think we should go after sunbellina because we would assume that Homer can take care of himself. So I suggest the white portal. Who exactly am I anyway? It seems I'm not like normal elves, I can't wait to find out.
Shady Stoat
Elder

Topics: 76

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think DukeReg is going to decide the issue for them. As soon as he hears that Sunbellina is through the white portal, he'll be off. Not knowing precisely which one Homer went through, I think the rest of the crowd will get all practical and follow Reg to Sunbellina - they hope! Shocked
Solomon Birch
Honored Citizen

Topics: 18

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good chapter China. I'm getting rather close to Mr. Lotus, but it's all good, clean fun. At the moment. Surprised

I think that Reg's overwhelming love for his sister will force him to go after her, but it's up to the others if they follow him or Sorrow and Homer. I think that Lotus (and thus, Solly) would follow after Homer, and Shanty would then go after Dukie. Even more split plot for you Chinaman! Woo! Wink :biggrin:

*holds breath* Shocked

Thesopholis - A Noir Sci-Fi Story - Chapter 8 is up! Read it here
The End of the Voyage - Chapter 9
Shady the Furry Goblin! [Demon's, Satan and Slobadan Milosevic!] - Chapter 3
The Quest for the Legendary Rubber-Duckie! - Chapter 3
One Last Bullet.... Chapter 3
Green Eyes - Chapter 5
ninja baloon

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long can you hold your breath for soily you seem to be doing that a lot. Maybe China could incorporate that into the story?
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F5 the Stoat...sounds like what will happen.
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good chapter as always Chinny - the plot thickens. Very Happy

Nalloon was a most entertaining character - can't wait for The Alba Laughing .

I can only offer a F5 Stoat.

Happy Writing Smile
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like Old Tom, will there be a Goldberry?

And going after Sunny sounds like the best plan - I wonder what happened to her. And - is Homer dead? Could this be the end for the hero?

Plus - a D point for D to make - I liked that.

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Topics: 46

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just WHERE am I?!
I didn't make an under-the-table backstabbing bribe for nothing, you know!
Now. Ahem.
Logic has very little to do with this. Sorrow would naturally throw the little girl in the portal that is completly opposite the one he went through. So all you have to do is torment Random into casting a spell to determine which way Sorrow went, and go the opposite way to rescue the little girl. Sorrow seems to be in good hands for the moment, so let's go thundering off after the girl.

...No plans yet.
Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got no reason to think Sunbellina's in danger, now that she's not with Sorrow. I don't think we should waste our only chance to get Sorrow just so that everyone can make sure she's safe.

I say split up! DukeReg can go after Sunbellina, but the others should try to aid Evil Homer - half through the green door, and half thorugh the blue.

Smile
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be nearly a King Key, but I'm still going to hunt your chamber potted self down - you got that?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
ninja baloon

Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key wrote:
We've got no reason to think Sunbellina's in danger Smile

We also don't have a reason to think she is in safety.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. The Nalloon, Alba and Sunbellina location questions will be answered soon oh yes. Laughing
Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordofthenight wrote:
You may be nearly a King Key, but I'm still going to hunt your chamber potted self down - you got that?

Laughing

Come after me, demon-boy, and I'll leave you smelling like a port-a-potty.
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL Excellent
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Topics: 46

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This still leaves a question as to what the reformed me is doing. What, does Random have a set of cards in his tower that I've been playing solitare with? Or have I collapsed back into dust?
China, you've completly forgotten me! Wah!

...No plans yet.
DukeReg
Citizen

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"SUNNY!" yells Duke Reg as he charges through the nearest portal.

I think Duke should get confused and TRY to follow Sunbellina but get confused and go through a different portal instead. He is an oaf, after all.

Completed SGs:
Tempting Fate
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DukeReg wrote:
"SUNNY!" yells Duke Reg as he charges through the nearest portal.

I think Duke should get confused and TRY to follow Sunbellina but get confused and go through a different portal instead. He is an oaf, after all.

Hah! I like that Duke!

Quote:
China, you've completly forgotten me! Wah!

I haven't forgotten you IM! Truth me told I am trying to figure out how you will catch up with them. Embarrassed Don't worry, I will manage somehow. And I do have something in mind! Laughing
Ovrlndnsea

Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Nallon?

(I know that he's an elf, be more specific)
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ovrlndnsea wrote:
What is Nallon?

He isn't an elf. He just looks a bit like a tall elf. All will be revealed in coming chapters.

Mwahahahaha! Laughing
Ovrlndnsea

Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinaren wrote:
Ovrlndnsea wrote:
What is Nallon?

He isn't an elf. He just looks a bit like a tall elf. All will be revealed in coming chapters.

Mwahahahaha! Laughing

Ok, then:

What is Nallon?

(I know that he looks like an elf.)
Lordy
Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was quite obvious he wasn't an elf.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is Nallon?

Quote:

Ovrlndnsea

Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinaren wrote:
Quote:
All will be revealed in coming chapters.

sigh...
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ovrlndnsea wrote:
chinaren wrote:
Quote:
All will be revealed in coming chapters.

sigh...

Hehe. Patience is a virture, apparently. Not that I am big on virtues myself. Still, I have to leave something dangling so people keep reading. Wink
ninja baloon

Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not an Elve!? Oh well, I usually have trouble defining exactly what species of animal I belong to.
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solomon Birch wrote:
Good chapter China. I'm getting rather close to Mr. Lotus, but it's all good, clean fun. At the moment. Surprised

I agree...I thought Solomon had a God complex, not a motherly-love/young-married-wife devotion.... Very Happy
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Lotus wrote:
Solomon Birch wrote:

I agree...I thought Solomon had a God complex, not a motherly-love/young-married-wife devotion.... Very Happy

MMm, good point. I will have to remember that next ep.
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I just caught up with it, and I would sugest we let Reg's brotherly feeling take over so he jumps into the portal he phsycicly knows Sunbellina went through.

Hey, can I be a deserter from Phangs army? I am a Good Vampire after all

Tea Cures All.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKay. Polls up.

Do your thang!
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red - I vote Red.

I like red - but someone else voted first, so I'm not winning.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Ovrlndnsea

Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordofthenight wrote:
Red

Sorry, but Green.
Solomon Birch
Honored Citizen

Topics: 18

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted!

*holds breath* Shocked

Thesopholis - A Noir Sci-Fi Story - Chapter 8 is up! Read it here
The End of the Voyage - Chapter 9
Shady the Furry Goblin! [Demon's, Satan and Slobadan Milosevic!] - Chapter 3
The Quest for the Legendary Rubber-Duckie! - Chapter 3
One Last Bullet.... Chapter 3
Green Eyes - Chapter 5
Jack_D.Mented
Respected Citizen

Topics: 9

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like red. It hints at blood, fire, and death to come.

Abattoir Chapter 2!
DukeReg
Citizen

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted for Duke Reg's instincts. I can't wait to see whether or not the instincts are reliable (if that option wins)!

Completed SGs:
Tempting Fate
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DukeReg wrote:
Voted for Duke Reg's instincts. I can't wait to see whether or not the instincts are reliable (if that option wins)!

Looks like the Duke insticts has won. It's going to be a tough one. I am not sure whether to figure it out myself or throw a dice!! Any thoughts on whether he will be accurate?

I need to ponder the next chapter, as I couldn't figure out what was going to happen until the result of this poll, but I will try and get it done today, otherwise it won't happen for another 3 days, as I am away.
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, he's not going to be accurate. He's going to get the opposite one and have to fight Sorrow. Then the others will be sensible and go through the one opposite to the one he went through. Thats why I voted him. See?

Tea Cures All.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. Chapter 28 will take this one up. I will post it in a few minutes.

Result was to let Duke Reg's instincts take the lead!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Good vs Evil vs money! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: