Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Down the garden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. I've put the poll up.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stand and watch, then turn Evil of course, and winning.

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay scream insainley!!!
I voted for that of course anything can happen when you scream insainley! Wink
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordy? do you always say: ...and winning. At the end of saying what you voted for?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, it's my trademark slogan. Everyone (well, some people) has one.

For instance, there's Soily's *holds breath* and Smee's "Happy Writing/Voting (or whatever it happens to be).

Have you only just noticed?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, yeah. i think mines "lol" lol
Day-um blast him is winning Sad
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.

Vamps you have your trademark smilie! Which misteriously seems to apear on almost every single piece of paper shanty, phang or i have! lol. I suppose you would have nothing to do with it ay?

What could my slogan thing be?.......I'll be back with an answer one day! muahahaha 8cough cough* heehee

Viridian

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blast him!

...And then every other tribe/ monster/ etc. will hear of how powerful she is and come after her more. Then the same situation will crop up again.

Don't kill me, but maybe you should read the piece again. Scary typos, though the story itself is quite fascinating. Smile
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Thanks. There really were a few scary ones in that. At least your not alone now vamps. lol *hides*

I hope i sorted them all. otherwise blam Word. lol.

I think I'll start doing all my chapters on word. Smile
Toodles to do next chapter.....I'll put it up as soon as possible! Very Happy

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 8= I can do this!

Anna stood there, her feet rooted to the floor. She was petrified with terror. Darren shot at the monster, her mum shot another beam but they both missed. Maria stood trying to shoot smaller balls of force field at the Monkey-fish demon. But for some reason she was failing. The force field at the beginning had drained her from her power.

Suddenly she collapsed to the floor, her mind went completely blank. Anna saw her and the shock shook her out of her terrified daze. She took a deep breath, you can do this. she told herself sternly.

-You can do this Anna. You have to. Maria is in danger. Do it!

-Do what exactly?

-Just do it! Something! I don’t know!

-So what do I do?

-Something! But quick! Hurry!

Her mind split into separate parts. She argued with herself if she can do it. And what it was that she can (or can’t) do. She tried to concentrate.

Everything around her fuzzed. The whole world spun. All that was clearly visible was the Monkey-fish Demon, the monster, the threat. Before she knew what she was doing she yelled,

“OUT OF MY WAY!”

And with that she shot out a colourful beam that blasted Monkish with such force that he flew into the air and crashed down to the ground.

He yelped in pain but mostly with shock. Everyone stared at Anna. Anna stared at her hands from where the blast was produced. Her eyes were wider even than her mums. As soon as her head cleared she started to feel dizzy again.

A beam crackled through the air like lightning, but it wasn’t. It hit Aunt Fanny and she crashed to the floor. Darren screamed something and went into a hand to hand battle with Monkish.

Hand and claws connected. Screams of pain. Sword and sword clinked and clanked and there was yelling and shouting as the two fought. One for a prize the other for his life. The next thing that Anna saw was black.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol good chapter, love the picture you did on paint! Wink

I rekon Anna is alot more powerful than that, i rekon she ciould have jkilled that dude but she held back slightly because she didn't know she had it in her, now she does this could be extremly interseting.
Hmm..I rekon quite alot
one question "Blam" what does it mean? Wink :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. it was supposed to say Blame. lol.

I'll do the next chaoter soon. probably when we get back from holiday.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 9= Home again?

Anna opened her eyes. She felt the warm quilt spreading from her feet to the chin. She felt the softness of her pillow. She looked around her room.

“Where am I?” she whispered to herself. She sat up. what’s happened to me? she though. It was all a dream? I mean….it must have been!
A sudden pain throbbed in her right arm. She looked at it. It was bleeding slightly. Tears escaped from her eyes and ran down her cheeks. She sniffed and wiped away the blood on her bedcover.

“What?” she said a little louder this time. The pain throbbed quickly and she could only just bare the pain. But there was no wound. Now that she had wiped the blood onto her bed covers, there was no blood either. The blood was her own, it had to be, it was fresh. Yes, look, there was a bit more seeping out from her skin.

“So it wasn’t a dream?” she said, her eyes wide. She shot out of bed and went to the boys room. Nobody there. She ran downstairs hoping to find Maria or her parents. Nobody there either. She checked in the kitchen, the living room and her mums and dads bedroom.

The invisible room. She thought. She ran upstairs and found the entrance to the tunnel that led to the invisible room. She found it and entered. Soon she found her self in the room. But nobody was there. So she came back out. She heard someone cough in the utility room. She hadn’t thought to look in there. She made her way over to the utility room. She pushed the door open slowly, holding her breath. She poked her head around the door as soon as it was wide enough,

“Anna?” her dad stood there, looking at her. He had been reading a book of some sort. She looked at him. After a pause she slammed the door fully open, ran and gave her beloved daddy a massive hug. She buried her face into his chest (that’s how tall she was) and sobbed her eyes out.

“It’s ok.” He said. “They’ll be back.”

“When, daddy? When?” she cryed.

“I don’t know sweatheart. I really don’t know.”

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then? Who won the fight? Darren or the monkish demon?

If Darren loses, Maria becomes the queen of all evil magic.
If Darren wins, she has to become the queen of all good magic.

Their mum can either die or live. That will be a separate poll.

Poll goes up but you dont know what your voting for! haha!!

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting chapter, nice how we don't know where all the others are, cliff hanger type - gets you to read more just to find out :biggrin:

Well i voted for A and i hope it is for " Darren Loses" option, it'd be cool if Maria became the queen of evil magic, so then she'd have to be against her family and her family would probably find it alot harder to fight against Maria than some random person, a cool little twist to the story, but if she becomes queen of good magic it would still be good but evil rules!*

* evil people play dirty! All the more fun lol
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, you could then easily fix the vote...

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on peoples! I need the votes for the next chapter! Please somebody vote.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 10

Darren had to be the one to fight... again. His sister, Maria was on the floor. She had moved slightly but she was suffering from serious Power Loss. The Good and the Evil forces that were fighting in this battle were creating an atmosphere of confusion and competition. This made Maria’s powers weak and draining as the fight was based around her.

Aunt Fanny shot out a large, powerful, invisible blast that pushed the Monkey-fish monster backwards. He stood for a few seconds, confused and then exploded into a party of flames.

“Banished.” Said Aunt Fanny.

“Short term banishment.” Observed Darren. “Good. But, mum, not good enough. He could be back at anytime from in 2 seconds to 20 years.” He commented.

“Then let’s hope it’s 20 years.” She replied. They studied the area around them for any more Demons or Beasts. Nothing. Nut just before Aunt Fanny could say, “lets go home.” With a smile, the air shimmered behind them. Before they could turn, they both had arms around their necks and the air shimmered again. But this time they were shimmering with it.

Once the sickening shimmer stopped, they found themselves in their garden. They turned to face two large men. We brought you here so that we can kill you in front of your little sister and your rather annoying father. The one on the right addressed Darren. He got a hateful glare as a reply.

Darren lashed out with his sword. The Demon replied with a similar move. Aunt Fanny’s Magic was weak because of the force of the blast a minute ago. Now she was vulnerable. The other man produced a ball of fire mixed with electricity in his hand. Within a blink of an eye it was gone. Aunt Fanny was on the floor. Her body was on fire and she twitched violently.

Anna and her dad had heard the noise and ran out of the back door in the kitchen. They arrived just in time to see Aunt Fanny on the floor, her flaming body spasming savagely on the grass. Anna was shocked. She sat on the floor and stared at her mother. Her eyes were as wide as her mouth. Her face as pale a printing paper and her lips as blue the stains in a blueberry muffin.

Darren gave out a cry. His dad did the same and ran towards them. The Demon who killed Aunt Fanny lifted his hands in the air, casually and all was paused. Everything was frozen. But everyone, except Aunt Fanny, could still see what was going on.

The two Demons grabbed Darren and shimmered once more. They re-appeared next to where Maria was still unconscious and also grabbed her. Then they shimmered back to their own territory.

Anna and her dad were unfrozen from the magic. But they were frozen with shock, terror and grief.

Does Maria get killed infront of Darren. Or not yet?

Note: next chapter will be the last one.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll is up! Votie for thie next chaptie!

Then when I get time I might do a second story...to carry on. That's why it saysie notie yetie.

(yes i thinkie i've lostie itie.) Very Happy

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted to kill her off, and winning.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You? vote to kill? Makes a change doesn't it? Wink

If you like. (if she ends up dying either now or later) you lot can tell me how to kill her. But if she dies and you get to choose how to...be horrible.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New chapter up soon. Is there any particular way that you would like her to die?

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - at the moment all my Ideaarium is flowing into Chapter 14 of Fronte.

You'll have to settle for something like having her skin peeled, and then forcing her to eat it - my creative juices aren't flowing.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww. low on idearium? i can see....

I like it! ok then. So she'll have her skin peeled and then be forced to eat it. anything else anyone wants to add? Remember that this is all going to happen infront of Darren.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for not yet, I think you should torment Darrens mind before killing her. You know not torture him physically but mentally. Use magic to play with his mind...not nice am i? But it would sure be interesting! :biggrin:
Nice chapter, love the twitching body!
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. we can still torture Darren. But shall we do that after Maria dies or before she dies?

Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh-hoo-hooo.

I have plenty of ideas on this, of course, plenty, though of course the question is whether Tramp is prepared to write such mental and physical mindscrew and deathage, and whether she can do it duty. Very Happy
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at Phang suspiciously.* ....erm...I doupt it. But you can tell me and I can try. I have a feeling that this will be a long chapter....and will take me a while to write. Phang and Vamps know how fussy I am about endings... Smile

Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
Phang and Vamps know how fussy I am about endings... Smile

Fussy is an understatement. If every single loose end isn't tied into a pretty bow with a floral rose-scented ribbon, it's crap.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.....it's not the happy ending that is all perfectly tied up. I like it when the ending makes you know that there will be another book. But when I get to the very end, I like it to be the end. no point in reading it if I never find out what and why.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 11

Darren woke up in a dark cave. Even though he could not see her, Maria was lying next to him. His eyes took a while to adjust to the dark. He shivered in the cold. Maria stirred.

“Maria?” he whispered into the darkness. He could now see an outline of a body.

There was no answer for a minute as the figure stirred and took time to get used to the new atmosphere.

“Darren?” she replied after a moment.

“Yes.” Darren said. “Are you OK?”

“I…I don’t know. I feel weird, but I’m sure I’ll be fine, soon. You?”

“I’m fine. Bruised and powerless. But I’ll be OK.”

“That’s where you are both wrong.” A harsh, deep, growling voice spoke in the darkness.

Darren and Maria squinted to try and see who the voice belonged to. Suddenly a glowing demon came into sight. His eyes were flames; his mouth was a jagged crack on a round ball for a face. His skin was pale green and his stomach glowed a dull green light. He had rotting flesh for legs, and bones sticking out of his head.

The two teenagers gasped at the sight. The demon moved closer to Maria. He picked her up by the hair. He winced but held back the screams. Screaming would be no help now. Darren yelled for the demon to drop her.

He tried to stand up and fight, but he was held down by a powerful force. The demon laughed a screeching laugh that pierced their ears. That shut them up. They stared at the demon. Both siblings trying to calm themselves and think of a plan.

Another, less powerful demon, came into sight as he lit a torch that was set into the wall. The green demon shoved Maria onto the floor with such force that her leg snapped as it was bent backwards.

She screamed in agony but all the Darren could do was watch. Maria lay on the floor in pain. The demon picked up a knife that was waiting on the floor next to him.

He placed the cold blade onto Maria’s skin. He used his other hand to rip her top to shreds. Maria tried to fight back, but there was another magical force holding her in place. The demon slowly peeled the skin away from Maria’s flesh. She screamed and screamed. But screaming would be no help now.

The demon worked his way across her body. Soon her arms were skinned, her chest, her stomach, and her thighs. The demon roared will laughter. When he got half way down her left leg, he decided that he was no longer having fun.

He stopped the torture and thought of what to do next.

He then picked up the pieces of skin and put them close to Maria’s mouth.

“You must be hungry and tired, my darling.” He growled. “You should be our Queen. But just because you refuse, doesn’t mean that we have to let you die from starvation and exhaustion. However, death is said to be eternal sleep. You wouldn’t be tired if you were sleeping forever.”

The demon laughed and forced handfuls of skin into Maria’s mouth. Darren lay there, unable to move, having to watch his very own sister eat her own skin.

She chewed as she had no choice. They might kill Darren if she didn’t.

“I hope you enjoyed your meal.” Said the demon, after he got bored. “Now then, how about your sleep?” he said.

“Nooooooooo!” screamed Darren.

But the demon just laughed and brought down the knife. It pierced straight through her skinless flesh, broke through her rib cage and stopped half way through her heart.

Maria’s eyes widened. Then every muscle in her body relaxed. A stench of human faeces filled the room. Darren stared eyes wide. Not being able to admit to what he just witnessed. Maria was dead.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there's you final chapter. Enjoy! (you horrible, evil people. Very Happy )

There might be a second story. Might.

Any comments, complaints, wahetever are more than welcome!

Woo! the End!

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congradulations Storm - don't forget to claim your free award.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ending Stormy! Surprised Very Happy
Cheers
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: