Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
General Introduction

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
View previous topic :: View next topic  

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
21370 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: General Introduction Reply with quote

Hey all, and thanks for taking the time to read this story. In the eleven months since I started this, my writing has undergone vast periods of inactivity, as well as vast changes in length. My original chapters were a mere page of Word - later chapters have greatly increased in length - over four times the amount.

I must apologise for the periods without chapters - being in one at time of writing - but cannot stress enough that it is not my fault. Honest. Ok, I'm lying - it is. Currently I haven't been writing for any of my stories, Fronte being no exception. I could give you my reasons for this, but I know you don't really want to read them, and I don't particularly want to write them, so I won't. Just let me assure you, I hope to get back to writing soon.

As an added disclaimer, I take my influences from everything I read, hear and see. It's quite possible that I'll add something in if I think it's cool, and I hope if anyone sees something they recognise, they take it as the compliment it's intended. Note - I will ensure (to the best of my ability) that you see nothing here that IF has influenced me in.

Various monsters may be taken from other lore - for instance, the Beastmen in this world are as described mainly Games Workshop literature.

I hope to have the next chapter out before October's end, and a good one out on the 21st of November - both mine and this stories shared birthday.
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: