Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Journey to the center of IF- Chapter 15 - The Eye has it!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said you had to sacrifice Sorrow! Just someone. Wink
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone else seems to in all the other topics - i figure, why quit while you're ahead

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Sorrow.

Is there a way to the left or right? Or can we...
MAGNESIUM!!!! If the caves are made out of magnesium and Sorrow lets us borrow two of his arrows we can use the woodof the arrows to make fire and then set some of the magnesium on fire. As long as we dont look at it we'll be fine! but the Bobs will see it and be blinded by the COOLNESSYDOness and brightness of the best metalon this planet.

Or we could use Frankium, make o bomb out of it and throw it on the bobs!! But we'll have to stand back.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

made out of magnesium? how likely is it that caves are going to be made out of a metal? and frankieum? not a chance - for one thing its not found naturally due to how reactive it is - it would explode in air or in your hand - its so reacitive it reacts even with oil

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Sorrow said earlier: This is a Fantasy Section. Nothing has to be reall. If we use our imaginations of course we can have magnesium and Frankium caves, if not there's always Potasium.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Topics: 46

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Chapter six - Sacrifices Reply with quote

Chapter six - Sacrifices

Bobs below, radiation behind... I tried to communicate with the Bobs. "O Bobs, what the hell is it that you want?!"
"You are to come with usssssss," they hissed at us, "The Missssstresssssss wantssssssss to ssssssssee you."
Down we were pulled, across we were pushed, and up we were carried. Finally we stood in front of the dark throne of skulls. Upon the throne sat...Phang herself!
"So, I see you managed to find my winter retreat." Her voice boomed around the cavern, reverberating back twice as loud as it had started as.
"Oh mighty mistress Phang-"
"Cut the fancy talk IM, I know what you're here for." She pointed to her forehead, where there was a horn missing from her left side. "When will I be getting this horn back, IM? WELL?!"
"I-I-It was used up to open the hole in the earth..."
"I KNEW IT!!" The entire cavern shook and portions of the rock ceiling came crashing down, squishing a few Bobs.
Finally, the bellowing stopped, and she reseated herself. "So as punishment, you will have to leave behind the one that came from here to begin with."
My mind whirled with thought, but finally I grasped the anwser. "You mean...Lordy?"
"That's right! Lordy, come here, and help me rule over this realm!"
Lordy went forward, not at all displeased by the current change of events.
"You may stay for the night. Question the Bobs at will and you will find that beyond the hole there is another obstical."
"What obstical is that?" Quiered Tramp.
Phang grinned. "You'll have to find out yourself, now won't you? Only one Bob knows the anwser."
----------------
Later that night, Sorrow, Tramp and I regrouped in the small hut we had been assigned to. Tramp and I had struck out on the right Bob, but Sorrow had found him. He opened up his mouth and told us that the danger that was beyond this cave was-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WHAT did Sorrow find out? What is our next danger, and HOW will we overcome it? Suggestions, questions, rejections, objections, rebellions, and bribes accepted as always!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...No plans yet.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe! Good one. But I have no idea what is through the cave. I will think on is some more!
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This space intentionally left blank.

Last edited by Chinaren on Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Chin and Ren again! Amazing!

...No plans yet.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that's my part in the story done then - do long the voice of reason*

*of course the reason my only make sense in my strange little world, but that's unimportant to me

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice chapter once more! Very Happy

I have an idea.....I've posted on Zogby, after forgeting all about him. Maybe there might be Evil Zogbys or something. And the only way to kill them is to blind them by setting magnesium on fire! Very Happy *as you can probably tell i like magnesium....even more now that i did well in my science test. Smile

Sorrow_A

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaaay! I wasn't mercilessly murdered by an evil witch missing a horn! Yaaaaaaaay!

Umm...he found out about a huge encampment of...ogres?
Sorrow_A

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, my alter ego (Happiness) came on and attempted to change the tempo of the story, so I'm editing the post.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think you'd better. If Phang finds out you called her a witch.....*hides and trembels* you have no idea what she can and happily will do. Surrender

Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Seven, with much ado!

Chapter Seven - Ogre, Ogre.

"Well the Bob I questioned was very talkative."
"Hang on! You mean to tell me that all you did was interrogate ONE Bob and you found out what was next?!"
"Yes. May I continue?"
"Yes, brother."
"Anyway, it seems that there's a huge encampment of Ogres in the next cave over."
"Oh well that's jolly good news."
"Hang on, Storm, it gets better. The ogres are big and mean, but dumb and almost blind as well. If we slip through tonight, we might manage to make it past their sentries and into the cave after that!"
"Well what are we waiting for! Come on Storm, let's get this stuff packed up! We've got ogres to get past!"

This plan was ill fated, and yet it would work.

"Shh!"
"Quiet!"
"Guys, just because they're blind doesn't mean they're deaf!"
Suddenly there was a huge crashing noise from behind us. "Me smell so well, me almost see little human he!"
The ogre in question was ten feet tall with gray, clammy-looking skin. His face closely resembled a bowl full of mush that someone had sat on. He was holding a huge stone club, and looked like he could easily brain us with it.
It also turned out that they had an amazing sense of smell. We couldn't run past the ogre, so we did the one thing we could do - We ran further in and deeper down, into the main encampment. We couldn't run faster than them, but hopefully we wouldn't have to. We spread confusion by darting here, running there, and finally making our way to the well that they used to draw water up with. We held our breath and jumped in. The ogres smashed up the well seconds after we fell. Desperate, I muttered the words of a spell of light so as to see which way we were falling, completly forgetting about the no-magic field. Amazingly, a small, faint light came into being. Storm, noticing this, shouted something, but it was lost to the wind roaring past our heads. I thought quickly. If I could conjure light, then that must mean that there was trace amounts of raw Idearium down here! I was using the power lying within it to do my bidding!
I had little time for this thinking, however, as we soon hit the water and were forced to swim for our lives. The light went out when it hit water, and we had no clue where we were headed. We ended up on a beach. Gasping, sputtering, and out of energy, we laid down and rested.

In the morning, we found the robot sitting near us. It must have followed us somehow, or mayhap it always had been with us. But when we asked it to turn on the headlamps so we could get a better sight, we were appaled. The sky was black mist hovering over a black sea.
"Robot, analysis."
"ABBYSAL REALM. SUGGESTION: AVOID. IT IS ACIDIC AND WILL DISOLVE ALL KNOWN SUBSTANCES WITHIN THREE DAYS OF CONTACT WITH WATER. RECOMMEND TRAVERSING ALTERNATE ROUTE."
"Where does the alternate route lead?"
"DESTINATION: SURFACE, VOLCANOE OF AHA."
I was faced with a choice...Turning to the group, I said...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well? What does the merry band of adventurers do? Do we go back to the surface and attempt to survive Volcanic Eruption (And possibly be held as political captives in the meanwhile)? Or do we continue onwards through the Abbysal realm before us? Suggestions, questions, rejections, objections, rebellions, and bribes accepted as always!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...No plans yet.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big is this sea? Maybe a boat??

Ogre Ogre, have you been reading Piers Anthony?
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Realm, could mean anything.
And yes, Piers is my life. How could you guess?

...No plans yet.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'mush face' bit. Very PA.

And Ogre Ogre is the title of one of his Xanth books. Wink
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would you say if i said never heard of him.....i dont thinkso anyway... *hides*

lol. I say we explore the island first. Maybe it isnt even an island.

I also have a question....how would we know when we are in the Center of IF?

Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worry not...
And that reminds me of something!

...No plans yet.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh ooh! what? i wanna know! lol. and that remonds me of something too. a very strange thing but who cares? I'll tell you all.

Isn't it strange that when you forget something and you try to think of what it was, the harder you try to think the harder it gets to remember. And when you remember you are not in the time or place to do what you forgot to do and then when you are you forget again and so on......It gets annoying. Very Happy

Oh dear.....i talk alot...ah well....i think i've gone a tad hyper. for some reason. Roll

Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Chapter 8 - Pain or Gain? Reply with quote

I had to make a choice. It was really simple. We couldn't dare risk going to AHA, because we might be held hostage. We would need a boat. Unfortunatly we had no wood, but I thought of a remedy for that.
"Storm, Sorrow, we're going to try and conjure a boat. If we all work together, we might be able to do it."
We sat in a circle, chanting our wishes loud and clear so we could focus. At first, nothing happened. Slowly, though, the air began to shimmer. Then it bubbled and seethed, and at last a raft came into being, faintly. It gained solidity with each passing moment, and soon it was completly real. We strengthened the wood so that we could all stand on it without it collapsing. We pushed off into the realm of eternal night...

The first and second nights in the Abyss were torture. Dreams of horrors haunted us all, waking us up screaming in the middle of the night. Finally, I knew we had to do something, because the raft was starting to dissolve...

"Robot!"
"YES, MASTER?"
"Calculate distance to far wall."
The robot's gears whirred. "ESTIMATED DISTANCE: FIFTY FEET."
At this rate we wouldn't make it. "Use your extendable arms and hook them into the far wall. Anchor them into there so tight that nothing could shake them loose."
The robot turned to one direction, and suddenly his arms shot out of sight so fast. Distantly, we heard a clunking sound. "Right, Sorrow, you first."
"What?" He was bemused as to why I said what I did.
"Shimmy across, quick!"
He gulped and quickly took a hold of one metallic arm. Holding on very tight, he went hand over hand to a far side. "I'm safe, it's okay!"
"Storm, you next."
She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and grasped an arm herself. She shimmied over. Then it would be my turn. "Robot, after I go over and call back to you, you are to retract your arms while keeping them implanted within the rock, so as to drag yourself over. Confirmed?"
"CONFIRMED."
I quickly grasped the metal. It was wet and freezing to the touch. I had to do this quickly. I went over so fast I amazed myself. "Robot, all is well."
There was a woosh, and suddenly the robot was standing next to me. "CONFIRMED. LET US CONTINUE."

The next few days were relativly simple. We went down one tunnel until we were faced with a branching...

"Hold it right there."
All of us halted at the sound of this strange voice. It sounded familiar...
"This is a recording. So don't blame me."
It was...Lordy's voice! Or something vaugely demonic, which could mean anything.
"The path to the center lies before,
Either one will take you to the core.
The same end, the same means,
But what happens inside is not all it seems.
One path is that of infinite PAIN!
The other is one of infinite GAIN!
Choose, adventurer, which you will have,
But keep in mind it will soon go bad!
For after given, these two are gone,
And you are left with a half memory, anon.
So CHOOSE, MORTAL! Which one shall you have?
And what, in your old days, shall drive you mad?"
The rhyming lines could not be any more specific, because carved upon the left tunnel was the word GAIN, and upon the right was the word PAIN. This was a severe moral dillema. I turned to my friends and said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This one took time to find the rhymes for, but it was well worth it. So which path do we take? Keep in mind we only have the pain or gain for a half second, so it seems. Suggestions, questions, rejections, objections, rebellions, and bribes accepted as always!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...No plans yet.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh! Well, being greedy I would say GAIN!

Nice rhyme btw, I didn't know Lordy was so poetic! Wink
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Giggles*
He's not.
And the 'gain' might not be all you think it to be. So think carefully.
A quote from my D&D days:
"Ah, don't worry, the DM won't screw me over."
*BUZZ* WRONG!

...No plans yet.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice chapter once again! I like the rhyme. And if I was to come up with one i'd probably be here for all internaty.

(i seem to like almost everything around here Very Happy )

So GAIN might mean PAIN and PAIN mean GAIN or GAIN means GAIN and PAIN means PAIN or they both mean GAIN or they both means PAIN....... *cluches brain* dont think just choose, think too much and it will hurt. lol

I say...go half way down one and look to see what we can see ahead and if we dont like it we can turn back and try the next.

Or we can send Robot down one and tell him to come back and tell us what he found out.

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually i am very poetic cren, it's a natural talent

death and destruction just makes my head feel all floaty like

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!!

Well i'm the oposite to poetic. Sometimes i can come up with something, but thats normally in the middle of the night. And i try not to stay up that long.....unless i'm on the comp. Very Happy

Shady Stoat
Elder

Topics: 76

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I've caught up on this story now. You adventurers have certainly been through it. Poor DoomBuggy! Shocked

I'm going to say 'Go Pain' because I like to see a bit of pain, especially when I don't have to personally suffer it meself Wink
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i'd go for PAIN too. Dont know why.

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, yes - i forgot to say

go pain

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sick, sick people. It took me HOURS to find the right descriptions for this one. And even then they weren't good enough.
I'm starting to insert pictures here, so bear with me.

Chapter nine - Pain and torment, as told by a Robot

For this, we must refer to the Robot's memory core, the only part to escape undamaged from our expidition. We found that we could not remember half the things we saw, and it infuriated us. The Robot, however, was metal and unaffected.

The Mage turned to the Ranger and the Witch. "We will take the route of Pain," The Mage said aloud, as though to confirm this with his fellow explorers.
Immediatly, the Robot did a search on the word PAIN. The images that this brought to mind were, in the human sense, disturbing. It compared the traumatizing factor (TF) to what these people could stand, and the two were greatly mismatched. Multiply this by the length of one tunnel or chamber, and the people would surely faint in shock or even die.
"MASTER."
"Yes, Robot?"
"SUGGEST AVOIDING IF AT ALL POSSIBLE."
"Robot, this is MY decision. We have to get through."
The Robot was still for several minutes. "UNDERSTOOD."

As the people walked down the right-hand fork, they began to flinch in mild discomfort. The Robot did an analysis on the tunnel, and saw that there were several implanted metallic nanodes imbedded within the wall. Closer examination revealed them to be brain-beaming devices that would beam images directly to the nerves that led to the brain from the eyes. Thus, the humanoids would think themselves to be seeing disturbing images, when in reality it was just a fiction.
These nanodes were joined by other nanodes that stimulated pain and horror within the brain. While there was no physical discomfort, these people were getting a mental workout.
Finally, the tunnel broadened into a wide chamber. This whole area was an illusion chamber decades ahead of anything on the surface, yet was centuries old. It could have been left here, but to what purpose?
The humaniods started screaming. The Robot found the purpose.
Large open wounds appeared on arms, legs, and torsos. The screams, should they be saved and played back at a later date, would chill blood and freeze marrow solid. There was evil laughter and demeted visions playing right in front of their eyes. Fire burned and people screamed. All in all, it seemed as though a bit of Hell itself had been conjured out here, or maybe the Evil cave had taken a side trip and gone on steroids on the way.
The Robot re-asserted itself. The humans were in danger. It picked up the nearest one, the Ranger, and carried him to the other side of the cavern, where there were no visions. The Ranger still trembled and was talking, something about, "The blood...the never ending fountains of blood..."
The Robot re-entered the cavern and picked up the next person it came across, the Witch. She was screaming and clawing her own hair out by the handful. She was clearly in hysterics, and needed saving immediatly. She was also carted out, shivering. She kept muttering, "The eyes...the eyes...those evil, wicked eyes..."
The Robot entered a third and last time into that cavern and found the Mage. He was sobbing in the middle of floor. He looked up at the robot, and by all standards, it looked as though the Mage had lost his soul. He had clawed his chest open and prodded his heart, muttering about, "it shouldn't be there, it was taken from me by another...I TEAR YOU OUT TO REMAIN OUT!"
The Robot gave him a quick dose of sleep medication and carted him out of the cavern. As he left the cavern, the wounds healed, and the chest cavity closed over. But the Mage still muttered, "My heart...my heart..."

The Robot carted the three unconcious people down the tunnel until it forked. There he rested, reading and re-reading the sign that some person before them had posted. It was in an ancient script, pehaps old IFian, from before the War of the Worlds, that of Fantasy and Normality.
The tunnels before served us well when we went to create what lies within. Now may they serve another on their quest of discovery. The path on the left is quick and painful. The path to the right is slow and gentle. May you choose the one that suits your needs best.
The Robot was confident that when the people awoke, they would make another wise choice. The question remained as to what it would be...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So we have the Path of Pain! Gruesome enough for ya?
I will inform you as to what the sign refers to:
The path to the left is a straight drop down to the core, with small stops along the way. Quick, yes. Painful, indeed.
The path on the right is a path much like the one we have been following. Quick, no. Pain, also no.
So choose your path, much like before. Suggestions, questions, rejections, objections, acceptions, rebellions, and bribes accepted as always!
Credit for the pic goes to http://www.gore-galore.com.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...No plans yet.

Last edited by Idea master on Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shady Stoat
Elder

Topics: 76

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one IM. Smile

I'm personally in no hurry to see you lot get to the core. Let's go slow and gentle Razz
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, on the other hand, enjoyed seeing you all in pain there, so I say go the painful way. Not too concerned about it being quick of course. Hehe. Laughing
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*runs around in circles* noooooooooooooooooooooooo *snaps to senses and runs to see if IM is ok when he's out of the story.* Dont rip your heart out!!!!!! It will hurt!

lol. Great chapter IM!

I F6* (last time i didnt work because i was beeten to it. Smile )

I'd like to see what else is down, deep in our City. Plus you just almost ripped your heart out, Sorrow is having a fit over blood and i'm seing evil eyes! I think a little rest would do some good. speaking of which i should really go to bed now. Very Happy

*F6= agree with the person before the person abouve me

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i F5 cren, it makes much more sense to jump down a mine shaft*then walk down there

*or the equivalent

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Sorrow_A

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Lordy. Pain is good. We didn't see enough of it last time.
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I cast in my vote for going the long way round, so we be tied!
Nyah. Now we need someone else to make a choice for us.

...No plans yet.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but we had a win, then you went and ruined it

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, we did. I, however, do have a say in my own story, don't I?

...No plans yet.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion

WHAT IS THE IFINATOR?
A gigantic floating eyeball.
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Some sort of weapon. (Please define)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(My addition) A large supercomputer.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
Who Voted: Chinaren, LordoftheNight, tramp in a storm

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: