Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Empty Streets! - Finally Over!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Empty Streets! - Finally Over! Reply with quote

I thought that its about time i did a story in this forum. Very Happy

Chapter 1= Return to the City.

Storm entered through the city gate. It was midnight. Normally at this time of the night, the city of IF would be alive. People would be walking on the well lit streets, all pubs and bars would be open and the battle fields would be red with blood and fires and bits of bodies and trees or armour blown up. Normally the apartment that was being rented would be full of noise and battles of magic or hand to hand, I mean at least somebody would have been thrown out of the window. The chat room would have people talking, attacking the chat Admin or planning.

Instead the streets were dark and cold, there was nobody about. Dim lights flickered in a few windows of the city buildings. Idea masters mansion was still, silent, dark and it looked as any other mansion did in any normal city. The rented apartment was in perfect condition. The windows were made of untouched glass, the curtains were not stained, the door was in place and all the walls were in one. Not a crack in the road, not a crack in any wall of any building. The battle fields were green with grass and Etherials flowery fields had hardly any flowers, just a few wild weeds that were long dead and dried out. The entrance to the underground world were so much would have happened was nowhere to be seen. The Mayors Palace looked as neat and posh as any other normal Palace in any other normal city.

The City of IF looked like any other normal city. It was just a bit cleaner and had no traffic….no wait….A car just drove past. Storm caught a glimpse of the driver. A posh, smart dress, a briefcase in the seat next to her, a car that you would drive to the office in the morning instead of a supper fast cool car. The driver was Vampire Idiot! Her good old friend Vamps! Storm always knew that Vamps was clever and would easily be able to afford this sort of stuff, but where would she find it in the city? And why would she be wearing a posh dress, driving a posh car and carrying a posh briefcase when she’s in the city of IF? And since when do people in this city drive in the right side of the road?

This City looked normal, it was normal now. The problem is, this city was never meant to be normal. It had never been normal. It had been full of insanity, good storygames where people used all of their imaginations, battles everywhere, magic being used all the time, demons always on the loose, Phang and her strange gang of demon and monster friends, Storms little nemmi monsters that Phang gave her, vampires, dragons, animals, flowers, broken buildings. Keys Palace was flooded with chocolate last time Storm had been there. IMs mansion was full of boobie traps, swords, axes any weapon you could ever think of would be swinging down on you with good aim and speed as soon as you entered. Now Storm walked up to her boyfriends mansion, she looked through the gates. It was tall dark, the gates where not spiky and the letter box was standing straight.

She tried to rattle it and call IMs name. But it wouldn’t budge. It stayed rock solid in the ground and it made no noise. On the gate there was a doorbell. It was polished and it seemed to have been used a lot recently because the button was so clean and shiny but around the outside it was slightly dirtier and dustier. Not many people dared go up to his mansion and Storm had always rattled the letter box and called him before he let her in.

Strange she thought. Now she looked even closer, she could see through one of the windows. There was no sign of traps anywhere. It seemed as if all the traps were rid of and the place looked as if no magic had been used in years. What’s happened? Storm asked her self. She could see IM in one of the windows. He had spotted her. Had he recognised her? He should have done, she had only been gone a few months. About 2 and a half she guessed. She lost track after about 3 weeks. She had been thinking of all the fun she was missing and thinking about IM and if he’s OK. She had really missed him and her other friends. Well it looks like I didn’t miss anything exciting……but what happened here? It isn’t like IM to not use magic and take down his traps just for the hell of it. And it isn’t like the corner shop to be full of vanilla coke bottles that have been untouched. Usually Sorrow would have either bought them all or sneaked in, drunk them and put the lids back on as if nothing had happened.

IM came to the door. He stepped out and ran to the gate. He unlocked them. He looked as nice as he did when Storm had last seen him. As soon as the gates started to open IM moved back out of their way. Storm ran through them as soon as she could fit and hugged him. To her relief he hugged her back.

“Where have you been?” he asked her.

“Mars.” She said. But it was no joke. Tramp in a Storm came from Mars. She had gone back there for a while to see how things were.

“What happened here? The city has turned…..its….all…..normal.” she said.

“You’d better come inside. The Dust-bin lane has been moved to another city. You can stay here over night if you like.” The gates closed behind them as they walked up to the house. Storm looked round and when she saw them she smiled. I knew he’d have something to do with magic still working.

“Automatic sensors.” He said seeing her smile. Now it was gone. And they walked through the front door, IM closed it behind them and led her straight to the living room. No long hallways, no swords, axes, hammers, spears or anything swinging down on them or shooting out of the walls. Those things had killed a witch I knew. Yet I’m not glad they are gone. The rooms were nicely decorated. At least one sting stayed the same.

I cant come up with a poll for this first chapter. If i can come up with one i will put it up. otherwise there will be one for the next chapter.

Last edited by tramp in a storm on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 am; edited 22 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lebrenth
Honored Citizen

Topics: 43

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice way to be introduced to the way things were.... Hey, what did happen?

(Thanks for explanation about polls, by the way).

Welcome To Purgatory - current storygame
Please visit my Library of completed works.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. thanks. and no problem.

Thats what we are going to find out in the next chapter. dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuum!!! lol

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... very nice start storm
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone. I'll do the next chapter as soon as possible. Very Happy

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better had do

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, this is amazing! Over the last few days I have been thinking of a new Sgame set in the city myself!

Ah well, I will go ahead and do it anyway!

Nice start TiaS, though some spacing would make it easier on the eyes! Very Happy
Muaddib
Comrade

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed that in certain storygames set in the CityofIF, the Muaddib district has been called the seedy red-light district...I request such future renditions to please write about a makeover in the said are or atleast make it a hookah-free zone.
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh! What has happened to IF?...
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is cahpter 2!
lol. i have an idea of who the creatures might be. but i havent made my mind up yet. lol. i bet vamps, shanty and phang will guess who i think they are.
I hope the spacing is ok in this one, let me know otherwise.

Chapter 2= What happened?

IM and Storm sat down. IM made some hot chocolate and brought in some chocolate brownies. They ate, drank and spoke about what they had been up to. Still, IM had not used magic.

“What happened here?”

“The City of IF has been forced to normality. I really miss the old insane days.”

“But I haven’t been gone that long. I wasn’t expecting the whole city to be turned to normal. I mean nothing changes like this over night, especially this city. What happened?”

“It did happen over night though, Storm. All it took was one night. From sun set ‘till sunrise. After sunrise the city was normal.” He paused thinking back.

“We were attacked. I sent telepathinc messeges to you but there was no reply. I don’t think you got them. Did you?”

“No.”

“Creatures attacked the city. They forced everyone to back up against the walls. They broke into every building of this city and got everyone together in the auditorium. They locked everyone in. Then strange trucks and cars started arriving. I was watching from my mansion, thinking of what to do. I thought they wouldn’t be able to get in, with all the traps I had. I think Phang was watching from somewhere. Vamps was on the roof of keys palace. I don’t know where the rest of the survivors where. By midnight all the mess of the city was cleaned up. The battle fields, the apartments. They even replaced chinarens old sofa. With a different one to the one that you put it the old ones place. The whole city was cleared by midnight. Then they threatened everyone in the auditorium. They locked key away and have taken over the city. Everyone did what they could to stop them. Key fought back to try and save his people. Phang attacked them and eat quite a few of them. But that wasn’t enough. Vamps bit a load of them. Everyone did their best. But by sunrise they had forced everyone back into their homes and to obey their new rules. By sunrise they had banned Phang and all the other demons from using their demonic powers. All dragons had their wings tied. And they broke in here, bombed the traps with hand grenades, forced me to stop using my powers.” There was a very long pause.

“Who are they?” Storm asked at last, quietly and slowly full of fear.

“Nobody knows. They rule like normal government. And Storm you’d better get out of here before they find you.”

“No. let them find me if they want to. But we will get this city back,”

“We cant. There is no……” he paused. Maybe there was a way. “ I suppose we could all get together and rescue key….then we could attack them. Most of them left the city. Probably to find another city that needs to be changed.”

“Then lets go! Wait. We need a plan.”

OK. That was chapter 2. Can I have some ideas of what the first part of their plan should be? Just post up what you think and then I’ll put them in a poll.

Muaddib
Comrade

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go and locate the old stash of Chinaren bombs, Ravenwing darts, Saxon turkeys, DLotus phart-missiles...and YES if you really need to hurry you can go on one of them WheelieDib toys.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! i sure will!
*Starts riding weeliedibs* ok i'll stop now.

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocking! IF as 'normal' unpossible.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! scary isnt it?

Well if i dont get any more ideas soon i'll put up a poll with a few of my made up ones......

Now i know how scared you all are beacuse our city is normal in this story, which is why we need to get all of our characters together so that we can get rid of the creatures. and yes i think they'll be who i thought they'll be.

tramp in a hurry

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok then soon as we only have one idea i will base the next chapter on that. I will get people together to fight off the creatures.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empty Streets! ~Reunion.
The next day Storm left IMs house and went to the reception. She entered the room lebeled Whos On Line. From there she could see who was awake in the city at the time. This would make their plan a lot easier. She found that Phang, Vamps, Fauna, Smee and Sorrow were logged in. But she wasn’t. That’s strange she though. I’m awake as far as I’m concerned. She then made her way down the stairs to the second floor where she could logg in. She logged in and went to check on the stories she missed. First she went to the ones that were familiar to her. Magic school was empty. Everywhere was full of cobwebs. Nobody had been in here for ages. She crept in silently as if expecting to find somebody there. Every step she took echoed. The whole castle-like school was dark, cold, miserable and full of cob webs.

“Well I don’t suppose the rest of the RPs and Storygames have been visited for some time either.” She said to her self and left the old school of magic and went to start putting the plan in action.

First she had to find and reunite people who could help fight off the creatures. As she was walking down the streets of IF trying to find any of the people who were logged in she saw Sorrow_A. He was standing infront of the drinks shop staring through the window.

“Hey Sorrow!”she called and ran up to him.

“Storm! I take it you’re back then. When did you get here?”

“Last night.” I said.

“What do you think of the place?” he said looking around and started to walk towards the chat room.

“Very nice.” I said sarcastically. “I’ve never seen so much insanity.” After some time of silence and staring around at the chat room that was just like an ordinary pub, Storm started to tell Sorrow about the plan.

“We have to get everyone together and rescue Key. He will then be able to help us, with his Mayor Powers, to get rid of the creatures.”

“Simple plan. But I cant fight.”

“How come?” I said surprised.

“They took away all my arrows and I haven’t been able to make new ones. Plus they have banned me from drinking vanilla coke and eating anything with vanilla in it. So I have not weapons and no magic.” This was going to be a problem.

“will you help me get everyone together? Then we will see what we can do about your powers and arrows.”
Then set off to find Phang and Vamps. IM was going to find Fauna and Smee. Then he was going to search some of the old storygames and RPs for anything that we could use.
Phang was in the authors section writing a story.

“BOOMER!!” I yelled looking over her shoulder making her jump up. She almost hit me in the face!

Vamps was with Fauna and jnmrcs learning Spanish. IM was with them. He joined them after finding Smee. Now they could all go together and search for things to use against the creatures and come up with a plan to rescue Key.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 4= Choose Your Weapons!

They split up and secretly entered different stoygames and RPs to find weapons or be inspired by old fighting tacticks. IM and Storm went to look around Magic School of Doom. Sorrow went with jnmrcs to look around their old stories. Smee went with Fauna to look around theirs, starting with Carvers Blossoms and the MADNESS IN CHAT. Vamps and Phang looked in BOOMER, vampaneese atack and other stories and storygames.
They met up again in the chat room. Storm and IM returned with swords, shields and potions. Sorrow and jnmrcs returned with (to Sorrows greatest delight) bows, arrows and armour. Smee and Fauna returned with lots of Red Bull ( Smee needed to re-grow his wings), a pile of dicktionaries and lots and lots of flowers. Vamps and Phang returned not long after with shurikens, weelydibs, daggers, a spoon and an old....walking stick?

"I remember them!" I yelled and ran up to them. "Your trusty rusty thrusty spoon 'o doom and Phangs old Flame throwing Walking Stick!" Everything seemed to be in place. They had everything they needed apart from hyper drinks and chocolate.

"What about my magic? Can we go get some vanila coke?"

So.... do we break into the shop at night to get Sorrows vanila coke? Do we leave him to go without any magic? Does IM and Storm come up with a new source for Sorrows magic?

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said that he needs his magic... but it's better to try to find a new source for it...

(Wow I'm in the story... good
*start to jump of happiness, but then realized that someone is seeing me... act like nothing happen Cool Smile )
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 5= Night Fall

It was now cmoning up to night time. It was 6pm, summer so it only just started getting dark. The eight IF cityzens were now getting excited. They had an ideaq of what they were going to do. Being specific had never done them too much good. Vamps, Phang and Storm had strugled to meet up at weekends and follow a specific weekend plan. So they had their ideas and left the rest of it to destiny.

First thing was first. They had split up and carried on with their normal every day doings and acted as if nothing was going on. At 6pm they met in one of faunas abandoned fields.

"Can we grow some flowers?" Fauna said looking around at her fields now empty apart from grass.

"Later fauna. Sorrow needs his powers first, then when we've rescued key and we aren't so bothered about being found out we can grow all the flowers you like." Said Storm.

IM and Storm then moved to a space some distance away from everybody else. Sorrow followed. "What do you want to use Sorrow?" asked IM.

"I dont know. What can i use?"

"Well we havent got much." Storm said and searched her pockets. "I have a keyring." she brought out a crystal with a keyring shape on it and in the crystal was a lightning bolt.

"It will have to do." Said IM.

"It's different to vanilla coke. We'll need a new spell." Said Storm knowing that if there was a reward for the worst witch to come up with a spell it would be given to her.

So? You're the experts! Come up with a spell or as many as you like. I will put up a thread in the market place. Write it up and you can bid for you'res to be put up in the story. Bidding will start at only 5 Fables.

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Idea.. I hope I can think on something.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. I'm sure you will.

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should it be just some words of the speel or detailled information of what going on too?
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind. as long as it's a spell that will make the crystal give powers to Sorrow. Dont worry if it isnt too good. Anything will do. Very Happy and i cant laugh at them. because i'm worse than my history teacher is at drawing

duffman666
Citizen

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i be in the story please?
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes if you really want to. I was going to do a thing where you have to pay me to get in......but i thought it was unfair because there are already people in it for free.

I'll fit you in somewhere. If you could pm me with your characters personality and things it would help. Everyone else i know because they've stayed the same since i knew them, but i do believe that you have changed your IF character.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 6= New powers and new member.

Jnmrcs saw that IM and Storm didnt have a spell to make the keyring Sorrows powers. He thought for a moment. After a few minutes of silence he got out a pen and paper and wrote something down, then he handed the paper over to IM.

Storm and IM read the spell out loud while Sorrow held the keyring up high in the moon light.

"Powerful blue light
that falls from the sky
hit this small crystal
to give us what we want.

Be aware,
it don’t broke.
What we want it’s a change
to the best coke.

That powerful liquid
to us bring;
please be quick
to change this keyring."

The keyring glowed and everyone covered their eyes. Sorrow winced not just from the brightness but also from the pain. He was now conected to this keyring and the powers it held were his, nobody could use them apart from him- it was no surprise that it hurt him.

Fauna turned sharply as she heard something....or rather someone calling. She couldnt see far in the dark. "Did anyone hear that?" she asked just as a figure came running up to them. Everyone looked on shocked. Who could it be? Have they been discovered? This would mean their doom. They still could not see properly who it was standing not far from them as clouds had covered the moon . Storm was the first to react. She got out her sword of Fire. The glow of the flaming sword provided enough light for everyone to see that the figure was only Duffman. The Elder who changed his name to Atticus Kaine. Phang ran up to him and hugged him. Everyone else started laughing from releaf.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked seeing all our weapons and the keyring that still glowed dimly.

"Saving the City?" said vamps in a casuall suggestion tone.

"Ah! I see. Can i help?"

"Of course you can. He can or I'll kill you all!" threatened Phang. Storm and Vamps just laughed and everyone agreed that Atticus can help.

"So then. Are we going?" said jnmrcs. Everyone looked around nervously.

"Yes." Said IM and they all set off across the fields back to the city covered with a thick blanket of night and full of normal, controlled, spookily Epmty Streets.

Join the EVIL Very Happy

Last edited by tramp in a storm on Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next on Epmty Streets:

The 9 city heroes will be setting off on their dangerous quest to save the city! There will be a descision point. They will be facing dangerous and spooky obsticles. And some WILL DIE!!
Very Happy

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And some WILL DIE!!

*Screams and dives behind sofa*
duffman666
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great story one thing duffman just normal duffman agian bar his elder power just call him duffman and dont for get "i cant get enough of that wonderfull duff"
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. chinaren. but will the sofa save you? lol. your not in it...yet....so you are safe....for now. Nobody said anything about the end of this chapter, and that isnt now thats later and some will die by the later.lol. Very Happy
Anyway:

Chapter 7= The Epmty Streets.

They crossed the fields of fauna and entered the city streets.

"This is strange" said jnmrcs.

"I hear tingly-jingly sounds from the other elders. Leo leave me alone you go save the charmed ones, I'm busy!"

"My flowery necklace isnt liking this."

"You didnt tell me the streets were completely emty on Thursday nights."

"They aren't."

"Can i use a force field with this thing?"

CRUNCH. Everyone froze. IM pulled Storm closer to him. Smee put his hand over Faunas mouth to stop her from screaming and vamps cluched her special spoon as she let out a squeek.

"Shhh." said jnmrcs annoyed. "Its just a cat look." he pointed to a large black cat. Vamps screamed at it.
"What?" asked Phang trying to resist her urge. "It's just a cat." she could no longer resist and started to follow it trying to stroke it.

"Phang no!" yelled vamps. "Thats the cat that was in Storms garden that time! the one we thought was a warewolfe! It still hasnt got enough revenge on me and Storms cousin......." she whispered in a dramatic and horror toned voice." It will eat you."

"Ah dont be...OW! IT BIT ME!" Phang hissed at it and the cat hissed back.

Sorrow and Storm froze as in between them where IM had stood now stood an even larger black cat. It groweled deeply at the other cat that was now about to leap at vamps. As Storm and Sorrow turned to see that the cat was actually IM, IM stepped on the tail of the other cat.

The cat scrached him and Storm got out her brand new Handled-Sponge. It was filled with water and ofcourse soap. Storm had incerted a button on the handle that would make the soapy liquid squirt out. She saocked the Evil cat and as IM let it go it ran for its life.

Fauna let out a sigh of releaf. "It was just a cat." she said and started walking down the road again. IM turned back to his human form and followed, Storm close next to him and vamps, Phang and Atticus not far behind. Sorrow shook his head to get rid of the shock and also followed. This was a new power of IMs. He could change into a cat before but not one that big. Imagine what would happen if he got on his brothers nerves, he'd get squished!

The team carried on walking towards keys house. They passed Muadibs corner shop and the shop next door (also owned my Muaddib) that had all of Sorrows vanila coke.

They passed the chat room, the City Auditorium, Market and Market Hall. They finaly followed Storm to Dust-bin lane.

"What are we doing here?" asked Phang looking around nervously.
"Do they still remember Alice?" whispered IM into Storms ear.
"Errm....i do believe so. But nobody seems to be here. They have all gone back to Mars....but why? OF COURSE! The Tramp Festival! They are NOT going to forgive me for missing this!" She warned everyone.

CRUCH! CLICK!

"That wasnt a cat." said fauna
"Well whatever it was it couldnt have been dangerous. This is Dust-bin lane."
"Lets split up. Then we stand more chances of getting to Key."
"NO! Wait!" Everyone turned to see chinaren running up to them. He too looked around the Dust-bins nervously.

"Key isnt at his Palace! He was moved after the cat reported you lot on your way to rescue him."

"You should have let me cruch it."

" I told you it wanted revenge!"

"well my spies tell me he is some where under ground. It is possible that they are taking him to The Center." Everyone looked at Sorrow, Storm and IM.

"What?" they said together raising theor hands inocently.

BANG!

A bullet. Everyone looked around to see who was hit. Everyone was OK. There was no sign of a bullet or anyone else around.

"Oh. erm. Thant might have been them right now, shooting Key."
"How did we hear it though?"

Storm looked towards her Luxury Dust-Bin. Her Face went Pale. IM realised what she had thought of. She darted forward towards her home but IM pulled her back.

"Going in will do no good. Not from the main enterance anyway. We need a way round. A secret passage?"

"Yes, there is one or two....I like secret passage ways, so i built a few. But when i see Mr Sikik Ice gew i am going to kiil him!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Storm, Vamps and IM went down the next door Dust-bin. They entered a secret passage way. From abouve they Heard a scream.

"Two short and then one long high-pitched. Never good."
"It sounded gurgly. Someones been shot!"
"Or stabbed."
"This cant be good." Vamps and Storm both thought of the possibility of this being their best friend Phang. IM knew it wouldnt have been her or Sorrow, them two never got hurt this early on in an adventure. Vamps held back her worried tears but Storm was more sensitive. Quiet tears trickled down her cheek, but she knew they could not go back now. They had to wait to meet the others in the Luxury Dust-bins kitchen.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they are all fine." Said IM hugging Storm.

"We need to know who it was. Storm do you have credit on your phone?"

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So? What happened? You tell me.

We'll descuss this all together and descide who got hurt and how.
Then I will put up the poll.

duffman666
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can duffman have got hurt after he opened a shock up can of duff that exploded and set of his hand gun that shot him in the foot
jess1561

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo... Now I wanna know who got shot... :hm: Wish I knew you guys better! Still reading different stories here and there...

What does IF stand for?? And what is F5? :hm:
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF stands for City of IF, spun off from when the site was known as InterFable. F5 is means that you agree with the statement of the person posting above you. Stick around and you'll eventually get to know us better. Smile

Interesting tale Tramp. Smile I think we definitely should have replanted the flowery fields of fauna. Flower power is vastly underestimated.

I haven't a clue as to who dies, so long as it isnt me or Smee. Cool

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone was just watching a horror movie?

I await the next chapter with interest...
jess1561

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ethereal_fauna wrote:
IF stands for City of IF, spun off from when the site was known as InterFable. F5 is means that you agree with the statement of the person posting above you. Stick around and you'll eventually get to know us better. Smile

I'll definately be sticking around Wink... I like it here Very Happy...
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh! i know phang just found out that nemisis was beuing shut down for good!!!
rofl, gos she'd be so upset!

lol sorry it took me so long to read it!but ill be reading it from now on :biggrin:

!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEY!!! It will be greate to have another member around. You never know......you could end up in this story, as well as others. I find it really funny when i'm mentioned in other storys. The last one i read with me in it i was being brave in a lift with a monster somewhere over head. In reall life I'm clostophobic and scared of hights.....so i dont do lifts.

Glad you read it vamps. Dont worry about being late. Very Happy And i like the idea of Phang and oblivion....maybe she descided to go on a killing spree......

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol storm
*looks confused at text (happens all the time)*
"oblivion? i could have sworn i put nemesis"
rofl
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. stupid. *rolls eyes and looks around caually.* It's that little voice again. Wink

Well i have had some more suggestions at school. Like: Smee droped his red bull can and it spilt everywhere.

I'll also add a few more suggestions:
*Somebody snapped one of Sorrows arows ans he descided to go on a killing spree.
*Someone crushed a flower and fauna discided to go on a killing spree.
*Phang used her flame throughing torche and set jnmrcs on fire so one of them discided to go on a killing spree for the fun of it.

lol. As you can see i like the idea of a killing spree....well someone has to have died. Very Happy

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9
Jump to: