Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Empty Streets! - Finally Over!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The White Blacksmith wrote:
How?

now that is a question!
hehe lol Laughing
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give my Gay Rubber Ninja my Fountain-Pen of Doom and make him attack homework!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 27

Sorrow, Vamps, IM and Storm moved slowly away from Fauna. There was no point in just standing there. There was nothing they could do now. Fauna was dead just like the others.

There was only one thing that kept their hopes of a happy ending going. And that was that they had to find the darkest place in the city. This cave wasn’t very dark…..but there was a tunnel leading somewhere else.

And so the four started towards it. Storm was trying hard to fight back her tears. Vamps, IM and Sorrow had seen worse. But they were upset to lose Fauna. That was one less person to write graphic stories that made them cringe and go eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! Or laugh immaturely.

“Wasn’t there supposed to be another demon? The one of nightmares, was it?” asked Sorrow.

Storm nodded. She hadn’t forgotten. How could someone forget after having done to them what that monster did? Using peoples worst nightmares to kill them.

They plunged into darkness. Storm held onto IM.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“I’ll be fine.”

“I can see.” Said Vamps smiling. “Well, I can hear anyway.” She laughed.

“OW!” yelled Sorrow.

“By the way, Sorrow?” said Storm.

“What?” he rubbed his sore nose.

“I think there’s a wall there.” She laughed.

“There sure is. A metal one too by, the sounds of it.” Vamps made weird, high pitched noises like bats do so that they can ‘see’.

“OW! Vamps! That hurts!” moaned Storm. She was beginning to forget about Fauna, the demon and the dark for now, but she still wouldn’t let go of IM’s arm.

“Did you just say that there is a metal wall here?” asked IM.

“Yes.”

Storm remained silent and clinged to IM’s arm even tighter.
“How long is it?” asked Sorrow, considering the situation.

“I think that the whole tunnel is made out of metal.” Said Vamps.

“Then lets keep walking.” Suggested IM and they stepped forward.

As they walked, careful to not bang into a wall, Storm realised that she had let go of IM.

“IM?” she whispered.

“Yes?” came his voice from right next to her. She reached out for his arm and grabbed it as soon as she found it in the dark.

“Don’t leave me.” She said and smiled a smile invisible in the blackness.

“I won’t. Don’t worry…Don’t worry a bit.” His voice was slightly different. Storm realised that straight away. She let go of his arm, but carried on walking.

“Are you ok?” he said, the words he used before coming out as if recorded and relayed.

“Yes.” She answered thoughtfully.

“What’s up you two?” asked Sorrow, also realising a change in his brother.

“Hold my hand.” Said the voice to Storm and took her hand.

She pulled it away with a scream as the slimy flesh type thing touched her skin.

Vamps, who was walking in front, turned to see what all the fuss was about. There she saw a tall, red demon with spiders pouring out of it’s mouth. The long, thin legged creatures covered her in a flash as she stood there, literally petrified.

Sorrow produced a torch out of his pocket.

“Strange. Didn’t know I had one of these with me.” He said. But when he turned it on he saw something so shocking… He fell to the floor screaming, waving hand s and feet.

“Get off me! Get off me!”

Storm looked around confused, not seeing anything in the darkness but only hearing the sounds of pain and torture. Then images started to flash through her head.

Images of death. Blood and guts everywhere. She stumbled backwards until she hit a metal wall. She tried to concentrate on the pictures. There was a person…but who?

Then faces! Her face! Her death? Tears. Who’s tears? Her tears. IM’s face, smiling. Blood. IM’s face. Blood. IM’s face. Guts. IM’s face…the same images all over again, coming and going quicker and quicker.

She fell to the floor, held her head tightly with agony.

“Not real. None of this is real.” She told herself. But the images kept coming.

“Storm! Vamps!” yelled Sorrow, now, slowly returning to reality. “It’s the Nightmare Demon! It’s just an illusion! Whatever you see is just an illusion!”

He had now recovered but was still shivering slightly. Vamps was slowly recovering, thinking hard, trying to force herself back to reality. It all seemed so real.

But Storm still sat on the floor, holding her head in her hands, screaming.

“IM! Don’t die! No! Stop! Leave him alone! Get away from him! Let me go! Vamps, let me go! I have to help him!” her screams faded to whispers then she started to weep. “No! no. no. no. no. no. please no!”

In a panic, Sorrow followed the sounds of her torture to get to her. He knelt down beside her and shook her violently by the shoulders.

“For fuck’s sake, Storm! Snap out of it!” he bellowed and slapped her around the face as hard as he could.

Storm flew a little way across the floor. Her screaming ceased. Then turned into a quiet sobbing. Then the sobbing got louder, heavier. Then it stopped.

Vamps had now recovered from her arachnophobic illusion and she came over to Storm and Sorrow.

“Is she alright?” she asked him.

“I don’t know. I can’t see.”

Vamps looked over to where Storm sat, holding her knees rocking backwards and forwards slowly. Her cheeks were stained with tears, her eyes directed towards Vamps, yet looking straight through her and at the same time looking at thin air in the thickest, blackest dark in front of her.

“Storm?” said Vamps in a crackling whisper.

“How is she?” asked Sorrow.

“She’s…she’s rocking backwards and forwards staring into space.”

“Oh.”

“Where’s IM?” Vamps looked around, suddenly realising that he wasn’t there.

“He’s…”Storm chocked out the final word, “dead.” and resumed her isolation.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh. Storm typed a naughty noo-noo word! Laughing

By the way, the picture would have looked better if you'd spelt nightmare right. Smile
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooooooooooooooooooooppppsssssssss............ I forgot the G. lol. I'll have to change that.<<<<<Girraffe girl is back! (however you spell it. lol)

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol good chap *cringes* spiders all over me? god your cruel! lol ewww!!
Lol Im's dead ay? poor him! does he know yet?
hehe dirty naughty word lol!!!!!
Never thought i'd see the day! Laughing
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. I thought you've seen the day plenty of times Vamps........well, next chapter might be a special. lol.

jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice chapter...
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like this:

Chapter 28

They had been travelling for a day and a night. Storm walked a few steps behind Vamps and Sorrow, not saying a single word. Sorrow kept to the front, trying to make himself believe that his brother was not dead, while trying to stay alert so that he doesn’t get attacked. Vamps walked between the two, wondering why she was doing this and more importantly, what the hell was she doing?

They had searched the Caves, the Dungeons and even Keys very badly guarded Palace. But they found nothing to help them solve this mystery. So far it seemed as if the City of IF had swapped places with the City of NF, or rather the citizens were somehow moved from one city to another and then forced to live by the other cities rules.

NF and IF were two almost completely identical cities, with just a few differences. One of these was that NF stood for Normal Fable and was basically a normal, pretty much sane City-the exact opposite to IF. The letters IF were said to originally stand for Inter Fable. It was later thought that they could also stand for anything from Inverted Flapjack to Insane Fable.

“Can’t we just sneak out through the gates and run down the road until we get to IF?” Asked Sorrow, getting tired.

“Yeah…Why didn’t we think of that before?” Vamps turned to Storm. They stopped outside Muaddib’s Drink Shop. Sorrow stared at the Vanilla Coke bottles that called to him.

“Because the whole city is inside a barrier.” Storm answered.

“What, like a force field?” asked Sorrow?

“Bloody force-fields!” moaned Vamps.

“Yes. But this one is much more powerful. I can almost see it glowing just outside the gates.”

“Well, let it glow all it likes. I’m tired.” Vamps, complained.

“Lets brake into this lovely shop where we can rest and get a drink, all at once!” suggested Sorrow, hope rising up inside him.

“No!” yelled Vamps. “We already said this like a hundred times: You will set the alarms off! Why don’t we go to IM’s house? I mean…he might still be OK. Doesn’t he have shadow clone type thingies of himself everywhere?”

“One: No, because he was not allowed to use magic. Even if he tried to make an illusion and replace himself with it, it probably would not have worked because his powers were unpractised. Two: the traps in his mansion will be reactivated and we will lose our heads.” Replied Storm.

“We could dodge.” Suggested Vamps.

Sorrow shook his head. “That last witch didn’t. I heard she was killed and nobody ever went near his house apart from Storm.”

“That’s right. Alice was probably as powerful as him, but she could not dodge the traps.”

“So where are we going to sleep?” asked Vamps.

Storm looked towards the hill near the river. “I’m going up there.” She said and started towards it. Sorrow and Vamps stared at her for a moment and then followed, slowly behind her.

The sky turned, suddenly darker and a wind started to pick up.
“Storm? Is that you?”
“Yes.”

They arrived at the foot of the hill. They climbed it and collapsed at the top from exhaustion. All three dreamed peacefully out in the open, at the top of the hill. The wind did not stop and the sky did not clear. When the sun rose, it was not visible for the gloomy clouds it the way and rain started to drip from them as the wind got stronger. The three slept, while a pair of eyes watched, waited for the right moment to approach.

The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh! Now, here's a question (I know that it's from chappy 27, but storm writes too quickly). What would the rest of us see if we were attacked by the nightmare demon?

For me? Standing in mid-air, high up, facing down. Being able to see everything on the ground, and falling, but never hitting the ground. I could not cope with that at all.

Tea Cures All.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would be amazing - I love falling and flying.

Are you scared of heights?

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. I am! I hate heights but love climbing! Although if I was to climb something (like when I went absailing), after the first time I can get over it for a while. lol I also don't like the edges of things. lol.

By the way, is there anything in the story that isn't clear? Anything at all? (sometimes I dont explain things very well, and sometimes I just confuse people completely. lol)

The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm apsalutely terrified of heights-it runs in the family. Ironically I love skiing, and every year when we go I have about a day where I can't face slopes I've skied down a millioon times because I have such a bad case of vertigo. I'm always ok after going down it once though.

Tea Cures All.
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 29

It was now raining quite heavily and Sorrow awoke. He looked over at Storm and then at Vamps, who were still sleeping. Storm had her eyes open… Sorrow laughed because he found it funny when people slept with their eyes open. But then he realised that her eyes were blue.

And he knew for sure than when Storm’s eyes were a cloudy blue, showing no white, she was using storm controlling magic.

“Controlling storms in her sleep?” he whispered and looked at the sky. It was now raining more heavily and the wind was getting stronger. “hhhmmm…life threatening… Cool!”

Then a figure rose from the bushes nearby. Sorrow stared at him, and then spoke. “Jnmrcs! Where have you been?”

“Wake her up you idiot!” he yelled and woke Storm up.

“I was planning on doing that.” said Sorrow.

Storm opened her eyes and when she realised that she had created bad weather she shot up screaming. “Aaaaaargh! Why didn’t anybody wake me up earlier?” The noise woke Vamps up.

“What’s going on? Storm! What’s it raining for you retard!”

“Shut up Vamps! It’s not my fault!”

“Erm… Jnmrcs? I’d really appreciate it if you stopped staring at me like that.” said Sorrow semi-nervously. But Jnmrcs just grinned even wider.

Vamps burst out into laughter. “That looks so wrong! Stop it, Jnmrcs!”

Storm smiled. “Jnmrcs loves Sorrow!” she sung. Jnmrcs glared at them and a wave of evil that washed over them whipped their smiles of their faces.

Jnmrcs produced a gun from his pocket and without looking he shot Sorrow. Vamps and Storm screamed. Sorrow fell to the floor. He didn’t have a chance to try and defend himself with the key ring.

The key ring glew and then dulled. Then it slowly disappeared into thin air.

Storm and Vamps looked on in horror. That was two people that Storm had witnessed dying in such a way. She collapsed to the floor. Vamps tried to help her up.

“Are you ok?”

Storm looked Jnmrcs in the eyes. She saw a good person who had just killed a friend. He saw a friend who was full of anger and had the intention of killing or at least maiming really badly. He saw her eyes turn into a cloudy blue colour. He gasped and tried to raise his gun.

A bolt of lightning shot down from the vicious clouds and he pulled the trigger at the same time.

Small chapter, I know. So then, who dies?

not many options so I'll put up the poll.

Also when the poll ends we can then dicide on what Vamps will do.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, your right it was small, but ah well death and evilness was in it so all is good!

Can i die? Because then you and Jnmrcs can fight it out, if not i say you should die, lol sorry.
But it would be very interesting, an evil dude vs one of the "goodies"

I could always get in the way of the bullet and die, or do i?
Lol, then magic vs supposedly phsyco!!! wooo fun fun fun
And i i died, then all your matgeys would be dead and you could go kinda crazy/mad/raar, like naruto does! man ive got naruto on the brain woooo
Razz
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That isn't a bad idea. Because if I die what then? Let's have a fight man to man... Shocked sorry kid to woman Very Happy
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kid to woman?

lol Vamps! I always knew that my mates were mat-gays, even if I don't know what a mat-gay is. lol

Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vamps, I'm new. You a boy or girl?
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poll is up.

"Vamps is a boy!!"

........... Who said that? It's the little voice that follows people again! *runs and hides!*

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
poll is up.

"Vamps is a boy!!"

........... Who said that? It's the little voice that follows people again! *runs and hides!*

It's a boy? Are you sure?
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao!! sorry! Vamps is a girl. lol. I just found it funny to call her a boy. Which is why I'm still hiding.

*stays hidden behind the handy glass*

Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry christmas!

And let nobody die!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, i am not an It or a boy! I am a girl!! My dp may be a bloke but he's the best questionable homosexual dude on naruto so im using his pic as my av lol

girl girlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirl

ahh...i think that clears things Laughing
Now i will vote!! I'm gonna go die now!! yay!!!!! Laughing
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are suicideal.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes i am, plus by the look of the poll thats the only bit of death and violence we're gonna get Laughing
VIOLENCE + DEATH = happyness for all, especially me, it doesnt matter who dies lol
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you edit your girl post? I can't see the poll.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just scroll sideways and vote, for now. Haha1 Vamps go die now! Smile
Lol. there will be plenty more deaths... don't you worry...

Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EWvil laughter acoming!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 30

The lightning bolt hit.
Jnmrcs flew backwards and rolled down the hill. The bullet flew through the air, heading straight for Storm.
Sorrow stood, unable to move, his feet rooted to the ground.
A pair of Vampire eyes saw the bullet move. With great,
flitting speed she sprang forward.
The bullet hit her in the side.
Vamps flew to the floor.
Blood spurted onto Storms clothing and face.

Then, it was all over. The sky cleared.
Jnmrcs stood and ran. The lightning had not been powerful enough. Storm collapsed on her knees next to her best friend.
She trembled, whipped off some blood from her face.

Sorrow came and sat next to her.

“She died for me.” She stuttered after some time.

“Don’t blame yourself.” Sorrow replied.

“Why? Why for me?”

“She was a good friend. Now come on. We have to go.”
Sorrow helped Storm to get up.

“I can’t leave her here.” She said just as Sorrow turned away.

“You have to.” There was a pause.
“You can come back for her later.”

Storm followed Sorrow down the hill.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ A few hours later. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Damn those lightning bolts!” cursed Storm.

“Storm! Shut up a minute!”

“Sorry.” She whispered.

“Someone is following us.” Sorrow noted after a silent moment.

“What?”

“They aren’t too far behind us.”

“They? How many?” Storm turned to look.

“Don’t look!” Sorrow snapped. “I don’t know how many, I’m not psychic, am I?”

“Sorry.” Said Storm, sarcastically.

“Through here.” Sorrow pulled at her sleeve and they turned into a street that looked identical to Muaddib’s street. But it wasn’t.

They stopped and stared down the long, empty street.

“What happened here? Isn’t this muddy’s street?” asked Storm.

“Yes. We were here not long ago. Where did my vanilla coke shop go?”

“Everything is turning back to how it should be.” Came a voice from behind them.

Storm turned sharply. She recognised the voice before she had even seen the speaker.
A blue film covered her eyes and the sky was covered by thick black clouds.
A sudden rain began to fall. Raindrops crashed on the ground all around them.
Within seconds, everyone was drenched through.

Jnmrcs held up a gun.

“Two cities.” He began.

“Get away from us!” Storms scream interrupted. Yet Jnmrcs continued.

“One normal, NF, one completely insane, IF.
However we have an unbalance, haven’t we? Too much sanity in one city, and too much insanity in the other.
The sane ones need some fun in their lives.
The insane ones need to get a bit more serious. So what happens? What happens, eh?” He shook his gun.

The sky cleared. Storm tried to bring the clouds back, but nothing would work.

“They swap. They swap over. A natural swap over occurs when nature gets unbalanced. Nature will change when it is not happy. And there is only one way to change it back.
Make it unhappy with the current change and fix what was wrong in the first place. How do I do that? Eh? Storm? Sorrow?
Either of you know? I take away the magic from IF.
I take away some of the insanity. As well as kill some of the far too ‘normal’ people from NF.”

“Find the Queen of NF.” Whispered Storm to Sorrow. “Use the key ring. And take this.” Storm handed him a spoon.

“This was Vamps’” he commented.

“Yep. She gave it me to hold for her because she had no pocket.”

“What good is a sp-”
“Just go. Now.” She hurried him. Sorrow snuck away and Storm was left with Jnmrcs.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then. Not a very clear decision point. But, does Jnmrcs see Sorrow sneaking away and shoot him, does Sorrow get away and Storm gets shot, or does he shoot both of them?

I'll let you disguss it, comment, try to persuade people otherwise or whatever and I'll put the new poll some time later.

Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read Pratchett's Reaper Man?

Because it sounds awfully like the Auditors of Reality have been behind this all along.

And if I can tell you one thing, it's that they and I are exact opposites.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be easy for jnmrcs to see Sorrow sneacking. but it will not be easy for him fight now against storm.

So jnmrcs will see sorrow and will shoot but there is strom to fight against him....
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poll is up peoples!

*realises how old the story is.* wow! This last year really did go fast! lol.

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*warning lights come on and a strange eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr eeeeeeeeerrrrr is heard* It's a tie! noooooo!!! lol. If it isn't boken then I'll have to find a way around it...

*sees Vamp's avatar* WOW!!!! and I'll leave it at that.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i voted making it more of a tie. hahaha funny

lol, you've got my spoon!! my spoon 'o' doom!!!! wow!!!
Laughing i miss that spoon lol lololol
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't miss the spoon! You've been deaded! lol

tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! tie broken. If someone wants to tie it again feel free to do so as long as it's untied afterwards. Laughing I'll do this chapter when I can too. lol. But I'll leave the poll going for a bit longer.

Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol haha storms goin down!!! Laughing
jokin jokin, i would never mean that.
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 31!

Sorrow quickly blended into the empty shadows of the silent street and Storm was left with Jnmrcs. She would have stared at him in the eyes threateningly if she could see him clearly enough.

Sorrow ran as fast as he could. Once he had turned a few corners he crouched down by a wall and took out the spoon and key-ring. He held them, one in each hand and wondered what to do with them. He closed his eyes and thought of the Queen of NF. He knew what she looked like because he had meat her once.

The key-ring glowed brightly in the empty night and the spoon started to stir in his hand. Sorrow loosened his grip on the spoon and it flew up into the air. The key-ring was now shining enough to light a little way ahead of him so that he could follow the spoon.

After a few moments he wondered if this was working and how much time he had. When he turned the next corner, as if in answer he heard a gunshot in the distance. Then the sky rumbled, rain fell, angry clouds gathered and the sudden wind threatened to blow him away. So answer 2 was not very long. And for answer 1 he saw a large house in front of him which clearly belonged to a very rich person.

Sorrow could feel the magic draining from the city and he realised where he was supposed to be. This is where IM’s mansion was located in the City of IF. However this was not his brother’s mansion. This was definitely the home of NF Royalty.

He approached the building. When he reached the door he was shocked to find that it opened immediately. He stepped in cautiously as a butler welcomed him.

“I am here to speak with her majesty the Queen of Normal Fable.” Announced Sorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jnmrcs had done enough. He would never catch up with Sorrow now. Anyway, now that IM and Storm were dead there was no way that Sorrow’s key-ring would work. And with Vamps gone to Vampire Heaven there would be no way that the stupid spoon o’doom would even be good enough for one to eat his Cheereos in the morning.

Now the two cities would swap over. Maybe a few people will remain in the wrong city depending on different things. Jnmrcs sat down in the middle of the street and closed his eyes. He waited.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorrow awoke to a blinding light shining through the open curtains. He sat up in bed and rubbed his head confused. He looked around the room and blinked a few times before he realised where he was.
A maid entered the room and offered him a tray with a bowl of cereal, sugar and a glass of water.

“What? No. No. No. No. No. No.” He said and pushed the tray away. The maid left it by his bed and walked out feeling quite offended. Sorrow jumped out of bed and searched for his key-ring and spoon. But he could not find them. After a few minutes he found them both in the bin, on the other side of his room.

He quickly put them in his pocket and ran out of the room to find the Queen.
He couldn’t stay here. He couldn’t work for her. Why should he? Why would he? Why would he ever work for anybody? This was just not on. First she makes an unbelievable proposal and then she drugs him to sleep. After that she offers him luxury to try and persuade him. If he wanted all of this luxury he would have killed her years ago and kept the whole thing, servants and everything.

He found the Queen in the dining room. She was sitting by herself at the end chair of a large oak table.

“Which way to the exit?” he shouted at her.

“There is no exit anymore. The cities have swapped over. Everything is back to normal now. You decided to stay with me and now you will. Until of course you either find a way out or your friends come and rescue you. Oh wait, did that idiot kill them all? No. He killed some but some were killed by you as well, right? Well then, looks like there is nobody to rescue you. So that leaves you with the first option.”

Sorrow glared at her with hatred. He would pretend to be nice for now. Surely she would have a meeting with Key at some point, now that everything is over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jnmrcs woke up to the sound of a croak. He opened his eyes and found himself in the middle of the same street. Apart from there was no Storm. The croak came from a crunchy looking frog woman.

“Wake up Jnmrcs. Why are you asleep in the street?”

Jnmrcs stood up and looked around. The streets were no longer empty. He grinned. He had one last task to complete.

“Stop that Jnmrcs. Your grin looks evil.” Croaked Crunchy Frog.

Jnmrcs looked at her with an expression that clearly said “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” Then he walked away and headed straight for Key’s Palace.

He soon arrived and was sat around a large oak table with the King next to him, drinking tea.

“So then, old chap. It looks like you’ve solved everything. However there has been no sign of the rest of the adventures yet.” commented Key.

“The ones remaining are on their way back your highness.” Replied Jnmrcs with respect.

“Call me Key.”

“The Key.” Repeated Jnmrcs. Evil hung heavily in his voice.

“I like the sound of that. The key to what though? The key to the story. They key of…” The king thought of more mottos for himself.

“The Key to my richness.” Answered Jnmrcs. He pulled out a gun. This one was very different to the last one. It was a lot bigger and looked more dangerous. “If you die I get your money because that’s what you wrote in you will.”

“No it isn’t.” protested Key.

“It is now. I changed it.” Jnmrc’s finger tightened on the trigger. But instead of a bullet, water squirted out and soaked key through to the bone.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!! I’M WET!!” screamed Key. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Damn it! What happened?” yelled Jnmrcs.

jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice and interesting chapter Very Happy
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Jump to: