Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Chapter 7: The Whisperers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Wheel - The Machine's Daughter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

saxon215

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenwing wrote:
That works. I just wasn't sure what exactly you were commenting about.

But I think unpredictability is in the nature of the Scarpi. They keep a cool, open smiling face, while at the same they analyze their prey. *shrugs* I personaly don't trust these people right now, so that would be my opinion.
\
does it help that i used quotes?
i dont think the scarpi are that cool and calculating their more aggressive, they have the kind of nature that if you werent raised to understand their body language you cant see the subtle differences so the only emotions you see are not angry and enraged
well thats atleast how i see them
Ravenwing
Honorable IFian

Topics: 17

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does help when you're referring to a post that may be on the previous page, or several posts above.

Ah. But you see, agressiveness can be hidden under cool and calculating. Too much pressure makes everything burst.

Of course you make a good point that we don't know the body language of the Scarpi. But I would think most could sense the most obvious signs of sadness, anger, jealousy, just by the words, or indiosyncracies. *shrugs* I could be wrong, but there are some emotions that I think have a universal sign.

Samadhi Traveler 2005 Nano Wrimo winner (53,019 words)

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
-Confucius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saxon215

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenwing wrote:
It does help when you're referring to a post that may be on the previous page, or several posts above.

Ah. But you see, agressiveness can be hidden under cool and calculating. Too much pressure makes everything burst.

Of course you make a good point that we don't know the body language of the Scarpi. But I would think most could sense the most obvious signs of sadness, anger, jealousy, just by the words, or indiosyncracies. *shrugs* I could be wrong, but there are some emotions that I think have a universal sign.

indiot sink what what?
since the scarpi have their own toungue* and they talk in that to their own kind it would be impossible for pilla to understand what emotions are being conveyed to the other scarpi and because middle is a second language to them they can probably hide their emotions better plus in all the wheel stories so far the scarpi have apeared to me alot more agressive and a whole lot less calculating, after all they are enfused with an angry animal, like the bullroars they tend to be more agressive because of that

*yes each and every one of them has their own they dont need to share
Ravenwing
Honorable IFian

Topics: 17

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then why aren't they agressive right now? They seem to be in awe of Pilla at the present moment.

Samadhi Traveler 2005 Nano Wrimo winner (53,019 words)

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
-Confucius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saxon215

Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i'm agressive 24/7 doesent mean it always shows
Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 8 is up, locking this topic.

What do you do?
Tell the complete truth about your background with the Zigots and lack of knowledge about your origin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tell the complete truth, but only to Nogola
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Tell part of the truth - say that you don't know anything about Taremto, but don't reveal your background
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Avoid their questions - don't say anything about yourself
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Pretend to be a god - tell them Taremto has sent you
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16
Who Voted: Chinaren, D-Lotus, ethereal_fauna, jnmrcs, LordoftheNight, Mother Goose, Muaddib, Ravenwing, Shady Stoat, Smee

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Wheel - The Machine's Daughter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: