Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
DESTINY - Chapter 6 - POLLING NOW!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

solus.serpen
Respected Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, poll out now - get voting everyone! Smile

Just as a note, you must state where/why/etc. if you pick the last option.
Due to lack of feedback, I wasn't really sure what to put up in regards to that Confused.

Ah well, have fun - hopefully I can get the poll closed and a new chapter up pretty soon Wink

~Solus

chapter 6 of DESTINY - a super old SG which won't continue...but there are a full 6 chapters if you feel like reading something with no ending!
solus.serpen
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll is going to shut in two days, so any last minute votes to go in can be put. Wink

~Solus

chapter 6 of DESTINY - a super old SG which won't continue...but there are a full 6 chapters if you feel like reading something with no ending!
Smudger
Citizen

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

You said read so read I did Solus Very Happy , nice, like how you split up the different parts with a change of colour, real easy on the eye.

Anyway, he should head straight there, forget eating, its his family's welfare we are talking about!

Smudger
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's this story doing Sol? No update in over two months! Surprised
solus.serpen
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh, yeah. Good point. Surprised

I really should finish writing the next chapter...
Several reasons why I havn't updated:
1) I've got addicted to naruto (and watching various other anime), and practically all my attention has gone into that.
2) Links into number one, I've been writing two fanfics for fanfiction.net about naruto...so that's where most of my writing time is going.
3) Probably most important reason...is that I don't like the main character of this story. Considering he is the main character, this is indeed a problem. As you might have noticed over the last couple of chapters, I have been introducing other aspects to the story. I never had a proper plot for this story, although it developed as I wrote it - but I think I am spending a lot more of the chapter focusing on these other parts than actually following Jalidah on his travels. This is because I don't like writing from Jalidah's point of view, due to the fact that I don't like him so much.
I have limited the number of chapters in this book by adding in the song in the second last chapter I wrote. Each chapter from now on is based on one of the verses. I did this mainly as a motivation to get on and finish it so that I didn't have to leave this story hanging and gain a record of having unfinished SG's.

I have half of the next chapter written, but that was about a month or more ago now.
Still though, even though my enthusiasm for this particular story has dwindled, I still stick to my one rule for anything I write:

As long as just one person wants me to continue because they are enjoying it, then I will.

At the start, I was enjoying it and would have written it without any positive comments. Now I'm not enjoying this, I need some motivation.
Only if someone is wanting to me to continue will I continue this.
After all, if no-one is going to enjoy it, then what is the point?

But if anyone does want this SG to continue, just post here or PM me or something. I'll try finish the next chapter and get it out regardless because this thread isn't very active, although people tend to check it out when a new chapter is released.

Anyway, thanks for the interest, China Wink

~Solus

Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. I tiped alot of stuff and it didn't get here, going to type again.

I think he should not stay the night, if she has done something so wrong, then someone might be after him. I say go to the family and ask about the history. Or go to the place, but do not search for the family.

So he'll have to eat and then be off after paying, ask a few romours and then be off. Just keep an wide eye. Keep those eyes peeled.

I liked the song. I love it when stories has songs. and I understand what you meant be the charrecter jumping. I like charrecter jumping, it means also that the next chapter will be better and more history added. Very Happy I'll vote now I choose the second one.

nightshade Razz
solus.serpen
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Crystal.

Poll closed as I've already written half the next chapter, and I want the winning option to stay like that now. Smile

I'll try and finish it soon, but it might take a week. I'm a little low on idearium for the rest of the chapter atm.

I'll have to update my sig too...it still says that chapter five is out...

~Solus Wink

What should Jalidah do now?
Stay at an inn for a night to recouperate, then head North towards DLOJD and his family?
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Get a meal, but don't stay the night and head to DLOJD and family?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Forget about food and sleep - he needs to get to DLOJD asap - head off straight away.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Go in a totally new direction (please state where/why/stay for food and sleep?)?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who Voted: Chinaren, LordoftheNight, Smudger

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: