Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Disclaimer and Announcements

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> Confession Box - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Disclaimer and Announcements Reply with quote

This story may contain offensive material of a religious nature. If you are easily or moderately or even rarely offended, please do not read this story. The author takes no responsibility for your offense. You have been warned.

Now, if you haven't been frightened out of your wits by the disclaimer, you may click here to start the story; or here, to catch up quickly.

I will also post any announcements here, if there is ever the need.

Announcements:

02/18/07
Chapter 8 posted!

02/11/07
Chapter 8 reaching completion!

01/15/07
Error: At the end of Chapter 6, I repeatedly called Andy 'Mick', so that I kept describing Andy but instead writing his name as Mick. This was the scene where Jeannie was questioning Andy as they drove back from the church, where her mother was resting. This may have caused some confusion, because it gives the appearance that Mick is apparently free and driving around. He doesn't have a car in the first place. I'm surprised the readers didn't catch the error, but I suppose its my fault for slipping. Click here for the changes (I only substituted the correct name, but re-reading it might help to alleviate the confusion).
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Confession Box - COMPLETE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: