Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Werewolf-CH2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I say he changes in the girls changing rooms. What he is actually doing there is up to you! Laughing
Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

China does have a point, raging hormones and all.

Shocked Wink Cool

© 2007-2019 Lilith
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Fenris! You have been awarded a Great Fight Scene award by Zephyr for your work. The full award can be seen in Chinaren Hall.

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks Guys.

Alright Lordy, hold on. I only borrowed the forms from the Wolf game or whatever its called. If anything else bares any resemblance, it's entirely coincidental.

Also, I'm doing this at school and I had planned to put more detail into it, but...my laptops in the shop. Razz

Three Phases

A new werewolf goes through three phases of its Changing and of its causes. The first is caused by a sudden and violent rush of hormones or rage. This can either be do to stress or the rush of a fight. The transofrmation is painful and not even complete. Muscle growth and fur and wolf like features will be evident but the subject cannot transform into a full blown raging beast. Once the Change is done and it is usually short, the subject will remember nothing.

The second phase is considered to be the worst. Painful spasms, bones rearranging over night and all sense pricked to a high level where it becomes painful to hear a door quietly shut. A fever is introduced and at night, during, once again, sudden and violent rushes of hormoes or rage, the subject Changes. It doesn't become a full blown werewolf yet again, but an actual wolf, or something extremely like it. This Change induces midnight romps and slay9ing of sheep and cattle and other meaty live stock. The subject will remember these trips usually through fever induced dreams.

The third phase is the most classic phase. The phase where the moon shows her grip and might in her glow. It is always during the lunar phase, where the moon is easily seen and uncovered by clouds. This change is very painful as skin is literally stretched and torn as muscles and bones began to bulge and new organs are being grown. But when it is done, what is left of the subject is a snarling beast of the night, a werewolf. God's mistake. In this state, the were is semi intelligent, only having room for the barest instincts of an animal and some memory for loved ones. On the second night of the moon, it retains more of its intelligence and finally in the third night, it retains everything, including memory for the subject to look back on.

Bound IN Chains

Most werewolves are bound to the moon for one full year, then they, as the Pack says, "sprout their claws." The moon loses her hold on them and the moon is no longer needed except maybe for a symbolic figure. They may change during night and day, but are the weakest at day. They grow strong from the moon though and are most dangerous during the lunar cycle.

Forms

Human-The basic form. The wolf in human's clothing. Their senses are increased along with thier strength and speed and agility.

Rave-The step before a snarling monster. They do sprout fur in certain parts of their body and grow fangs and short pointed claws where thier fingernails are. Large muscle increasement is defenitly noticeable as well as thier major increased speed and agility. At this form, they cannot stand high noises or any type of clothing. Which usually has them running around nude.

Werewolf-The beast of legends. A snraling monster of incredible strength and speed.

Monster-A gigantic blood red wolf. Definitely noticeable when a person is out hunting for deer. It has the exact shape of a wolf but much large and the forelegs are somewhat longer the the hind legs. Two curving fangs, much like a vampire, are noticeable. They are foetn mistaken for blood wolves, a vampire's minion. Even Fang's find them hard to tell if they are thier pets or not.

Wolf-The lupine form and probably the most peaceable.

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vauge but it will be more interesting when it is explained in the story. Is that good enough, though?

Hmmmm, starting the next chapter now.
DELETED

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

I don't know! I'm fairly sure I didn't delete him. Does anyone know when he dissapeared? I haven't done a cleanup of names in quite a while, except for a couple of newly signed on ones, and active members don't appear on that page.

Anyone know Fenny's e-mail?
Player of Fates
Citizen

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, I adored the fight scene, but what happened to the user? Who deleted him? I wanted this story to continue, it has great potential.
Liana
Citizen

Topics: 3

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

must....have....more!!!!
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas, poor Fenris. I knew him well, Horicio.

Back to business, who opened the hole in the soace-time continum over his house?
Thaumaturgus

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this was shaping up to be a good story if the author had continued with it. Alas, this is the second great story I've read where the author has left. It's a shame that such pieces cease prematurely. I wish these people would stick around. It's now August, so I guess this Fenris really isn't coming back?

But I'm very inspired by that fight scene that everyone is raving about. I had a vivid mental image of what was happening, yet it doesn't seem like there was too much irrelevant detail (which would have detracted from the pacing of the fight). That's a skill I'm trying to develop for my own writing... A good story has good descriptive detail, but the author has to be careful to select the right amout. Even Tolkien, as great as he was, had trouble there. I've heard critics say that he could be too wordy when it came to, for example, describing natural scenery.
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one knows what happened to Fenny. He is missed.

Anyway, now you've brought this one, and a couple more of GGs SGames to my attention, I'm moving them to the Vault.

Where should the story start off at?
Start of with Jake (the main character) living a normal life not knowing of his bloodline?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Start off with Jake already knowing that he has werewolf blood and is trying to hide it?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Start off with Jake on the run and explain the past through memoirs?
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Have Jake Kill/Capture a Werewolf then find out he is one?
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who Voted: Jack_D.Mented, Lilith, Mastermind, Masterweaver

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: