Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
The Color of Sound...the Roleplay!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of )
   Storygames Home -> -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: The Color of Sound...the Roleplay!! Reply with quote

Here we go, everyone!!

For those of you who havent been following my SG, The Color of Sound, you're going to be totally lost...so i would suggest reading at least the first chapter before trying to jump in.

This is an open RPG where anyone is welcome at any time. The only rules are that there will be no godmodding ((playing other characters' thoughts and actions)) and I will have a say in whether or not the character is acceptable (i have very lax rules concerning that...mainly, no all powerful characters...it kills the drama of the story and thus kills the fun for everyone else). All you do is post a character description here on the thread ((or if you have a character with hidden traits, you can PM them to me if it will improve the intrigue for the other players)) like so:

Name: Aria Grimsby

Appearance: 5' 10" tall, curly blonde hair down to her waist, green eyes, fair skin

Gift(s) ((if a Gifted--if not, talents or skills)): seeing sound waves and drawing things into reality

Personality and Character Overview: Aria is a quiet, shy girl with a lot of heart and a lot of spunk when you crack her shell. She's deaf, but her ability to see sound as colorful waves and lipreading ease her disability. She is beginning her first year at Kingston Crown University and is studying to become a nurse. She has a part time job working with children at the local hospital and loves every minute of it.

there you go! post some character descriptions, and once we've got enough to start the story, we'll get it going!
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm.. Can I add a character that is not a part of the original tale?!

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course! that's the whole point!! =D
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Steve Johnson

Appearance: 6' 4" Short, spiked hair, brown eyes, muscled body and fair skinned.

Gift(s) : Telekenisis, Invisibility and Mind reading and manipulation.

Personality and Character Overview: Steve is the bad boy. He prefers violence, but uses it only against evel. He doesn't care about your feelings, and he will say whatever he feels. He has been working for the military for four years as a pilot bomber.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE it!! we'll wait for a few more characters & we'll get this going. =)
Author
Thunderbird
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
1592 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Idea... Superhuman all over again but simpler. This'll be a sure hit and I may have to figure out a profile charater for ya.

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be waiting, T.=)
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Christian Fletcher

Appearance: 6'2. Jet black hair and a muscular build, black eyes, makes females !swoon! and !drool! Razz

Gift(s) ((if a Gifted--if not, talents or skills)): Probably the strongest and most agile man to have ever lived.

Personality and Character Overview: Christian has an uncanny ability of staying calm and focussed. All the girls in the world (who would go after him, eventually) won't get him distracted and he'd finish his job first. His calmess and focussed attitude helps him think more clearly. Currently unemployed :/

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian walked out of the room, quite frustrated.

Another interview gone by and Christian was sure he wasn't gonna crack it, even though the interviewer was drooling over him more then any woman had. It got to the point where Christian bluntly said "Stop oogling me". The interviewer was pretty offended.

Christian was grinning now. He walked quite a distance in search for some other work. There was only one place he hadn't tried anyway.

Christian sped up and headed towards the local hospital. Not his style, but he loved children and maybe he could be of some help there..

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mike Easton

Appearance: 5' 10" tall, shoulder length jet black hair, red eyes, green skin

Gift(s) ((if a Gifted--if not, talents or skills)): Removal of body parts

Personality and Character Overview: Mike is often seen as loud and obnoxious. He constantly makes jokes as a way to cover for the true amount of suffering that he feels. When angry, he becomes a walking ball of obscenities and has the habit of literally falling apart.

Mike stood in the center of the stairs of the hospital, working on his balance. Not because he particularly wanted to but because he had stumbled and his leg had fallen off and fallen to the bottom of them. He stood shaking his arms for a bit before he noticed Christian approaching. "Hey, bro-ha," he said. "Could you pick that up for me?" he said pointing at the leg.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING: Strong language in this post

"Huh what?"

Christian looked at the direction in which the man's arm was pointing. And thee, right below the stairs appeared what seemed to be the man's missing leg.

"What.... the.... fuck?!" Christian pronounced each word slowly. Dazed, Christian bent down and touched the leg. It was real!!!

Still feeling confused, he gently picked it up and placed it the man's arm. "Umm... Does that happen often?!"

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike placed the leg in the right spot and fumbled with it for a second before reaching into his pocket and pulling out some duct tape. He taped the leg back on and stretched it for a moment, making sure it was working.

"Ah, much better," he said. He looked to Christian and gave a nod. "Yeah, happens a lot unfortunately. A lot. Hence I carry duct tape around and you know, to occasionally silence the people that need silencing. Like the mimes."

He flashed Christian a smile and offered him a handshake. "The name's Mike Easton."

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian looked at Mike's hand.

"I would, Mike but I dont want your hand to fall apart in my hand" said Christian returning the smile.

"I know it's the first time we're meeting, but do you know where I could get a job?!"

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike nodded. "Understandable. It's happened before." He said letting out a laugh He thought about his question for a moment before glancing at the hospital.

"I'm actually on my way to see a friend right now. Perhaps she could help you. Provided I put in a good word for ya, which considering you helped me out with my leg, I'd be happy to do that." he said.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"She?"

Christian shook thinking of his last interview. "Do you know a 'he' who could get a job for me?! 'She's get distracted easily."

"Unless of course, she's different from the girls out in the streets"

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh she's different, all right. Most girls scream and run from me yet she is one of my closest friends. Trust me, she's not like most girls," he said with a wink. "Come on. Follow me and I'll introduce you." He said before starting into the hosptial. He looked around for a moment before walking to a nurses station and smiling at a nurse who looked at him in disgust.

"Hey, doll, could you get Aria down here please? Thanks." He turned to Christian and smiled. "By the way, you never mentioned your name..."

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria laid the infant she'd been rocking back in his crib and turned to go to the next room when the nurse on the floor entered the room.

"Hey, sweets, you've got a visitor downstairs. Someone named..." But Aria was already out the door and running down the hall, "Mike..." the nurse laughed and went on about her duties.

Aria skidded into the elevator and pushed the button repeatedly to make the lift go faster. When it reached the floor of her destination, she raced down the small flight of stairs between herself and the front doors. Mike was there. He wasn't alone, but that didn't matter just at the time. He was the one she'd been wanting to see that day.

"Mike!!" she squealed, jumping into his arms.
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian winced imagining the girl falling to the floor along with Mike's arms. He turned away, so that he wouldn't see that.

"Umm... Christian here" He said silently. In his mind, he was hoping that this pretty girl, was different from the rest.

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He prepared himself and caught her as she jumped into his arms. he could feel his arms loosen but they managed to stay connected to his body. As he let go he let out a laugh. "Careful there, my body isn't too sturdy today. I even lost a leg outside." He turned to Christian and smiled

"But this lad was kind enough to fetch it for me," He said. "He is looking for a job and I'm officially putting in a good word for him. He fetches legs like a champ."

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria frowned at Mike, patting his shoulder, then beamed at the newcomer, offering her hand to him.

"Well, we don't have much of a need for leg fetchers around here...but we could always use a good maintenance guy. How about I get you in touch with my supervisor?"
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian frowned.

Not swooning yet...

"As long as I get a job" he said and shook her hand.

There was something about this woman that struck Christian as odd. She was definitely not the usual type. Something was different about this young, pretty girl and Christian was keen on finding out. He would wait before asking though.

We could become good friends

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Excellent," Aria smiled again before turning to the receptionist who was about to drool on her paper staring at Christian. "Mitsy...?" the girl started and looked at Aria. "Could you get the house supervisor down here for me? I've got someone he needs to meet. thanks."

The receptionist did as she was asked, and Aria turned back to Mike with concern in her green eyes, "So how much have you been falling apart today? You don't think you're coming down with something, do you?" She reached up and felt his forehead anxiously.
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh..kayy" Christian said.

Christian had assumed that every girl here was different but the reciptionists expression told him a different story. He turned his attention to the girl in front of him, who was feeling Mike's forehead anxiously.

The only girl Christian ever bothered looking at twice was the only girl who wouldn't drool at him.

Atleast, it'll be easier to work here

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike shrugged. "Well, I lost my fingers putting on my shoes, lost a toe walking here, leg on the stairs..." before he could continue his arm fell off and hit the ground with a thud. He let out a sigh followed by a chuckle.

"Arm in the hallway," he said, staring at it. "Maybe I am coming down with something. or my body just wants to be stupid today."

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria sighed with an apologetic look about her before stooping to pick up Mike's arm. She pulled the out the duct tape she'd developed a habit of keeping in her side pocket and went to work reattaching the arm.

"I get off work in half an hour," she said, holding the tape between her teeth as she worked. "I want you to wait for me and we'll walk back to the cave together, ok? I don't want you getting stranded on the sidewalk if you fall apart."

At that moment, the supervisor came out of his office.

"Hey, Joe!" Aria batted her long eyelashes like she always did when she wanted something.

"What is it NOW, Ari?" the man laughed.

"My new friend here, needs a job...think you can help him out with that?" She beamed at Christian again. "Just go with him, and he'll get you all set up."

"You know, I sort of hate my inability to tell you no..." Joe sighed as he welcomed Christian. Aria giggled before she turned back to Mike with a warning look in her eye.

"Wait for me," she commanded.
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike saluted. "Yes, ma'am," he said with a charming smile before leaning against the wall and smiling at her. He waited a moment before rising and pointing toward the waiting room.

"I'm gonna wait there," he said. With a wink, he started toward the waiting room, whistling a Christmas carol as he walked, even though it wasn't even close to Christmas.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head as she watched him go. She then patted Christian's shoulder.

"It was really nice meeting you! If you don't care, when you're done here, stop by the waiting room and make sure he stays put...I don't trust him." She winked before bouncing off toward the elevators to complete her shift.
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian gave a quick nod. He was really happy that he had got a job and that he had made 2 friends. He found the girl's behaviour odd. There was something different about her and that made Christian like her even more. By now almost every nurse in the room was staring at Christian, with their mouths wide open. That was his !problem!. Girls just couldn't control themselves even if Christian was just walking by. Aria was the only exception.

Christian put those thoughts to rest, turned around and followed Joe.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There you go, sweetheart!" Aria handed the handkerchief she'd been drawing the balloon-man on for the last little boy of that shift. She'd recently figured out that drawing on cloth made the children's play things last longer.

With that, she stood, passed hugs and kisses around and went to clock out.

When she reached the waiting room where they boys were waiting for her, Aria entered, smoothing her baggy scrub outfit and pulling down the massive amount of golden curls that had been tied in a messy bun at the back of her head.

"Hey guys!"
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike jumped up from his seat and beamed at her. "Ah, you're back. I stayed put just as you ordered." he said, giving her a salute which promptly caused a handful of fingers to fall off. He let out a sigh and looked down at them.

"Which was probably a most excellent decision on your part," he said, giving her a smile.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria smiled at him almost sadly before bending to retrieve his fingers, pulling out the smaller roll of painter's tape that was better for fingers and toes.

"Personally, i think it was a fabulous decision," she said as she worked. She reached up with a free hand to pat his head. "And, good boy for staying put."
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike smiled and pointed at the tape. "My I borrow a bit of that. I haven't actually got my toes back on." He slipped his shoe off and dumped a couple toes from it into his hand. He sat down, dropped the shoe, and held his hand out with a smile, wiggling his remaining toes.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria couldn't help but laugh at her friend as she passed him the tape.

"I really don't like this, you know...it's not usually this bad..." despite the laugh, a hint of worry was evident in her soft voice as she sat cross legged in front of the green man.
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He taped his toes back on and looked at her. "Yeah. I could be coming down with a cold or something. Maybe a flu. Illness kinda helps my body fall apart easier. Once he was finished taping up his foot he handed the tape back to her and grabbed his own roll of duct tape. He secured his other arm just in case.

"Ah...much better," he said standing up and putting his shoe back on.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"well...we ARE standing in a hospital, you know? And I AM almost a nurse..." she stood, offering her hand to her best friend to help him up. "Want me to check you over?"
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian, after a not-so-satisfying first day at work, came back to the room to find Aria and Mike talking to each other. Atleast I can talk to em

"Hey guys!!"

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria turned and lit up at seeing her new friend. "Hey you! How do you like it so far?"
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Need to get used to this job. But otherwise, Im fine" Christian smiled.

"How was your day?" He asked Aria and quickly turned his attention to Mike. "Feeling any better, champ?"

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm just fine...worried about this one, though," she looked at mike with a sigh. We need to get him home...got any plans for this afternoon?"
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nope... I'd be glad to stick with you two!!" Christian was still looking at Mike, hisface beginning to show concern.

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five minutes before he died, Chris Johnson changed his will. Both Chris and his lawyer knew that what he was doing was selfish and uncalled for, but Chris couldn't resist doing it. Chris didn't think his son deserved a huge proportion anymore.

"Sir... Are you sure?!" the lawyer asked. He wasn't supposed to, but he felt that he had to, for all humane reasons. Hell, Chris had let Steve grow up that way all his life.

"I'm darn sure, Nick" Chris said, before another violent coughing spree rattled his weak, fragile body.

Nicholas winced. Chris Johnson was a strong man when he was young. Now, at 92, you wouldn't really call him strong. Nick still thought he was strong, for many people don't live that long, but Chris wouldn't agree. Chris would call age just another number.

"May I know why you're cuting your son off?!"

"That's none of your business, Nick. Do what you're supposed to do". And with that, Nick finalised and sealed Chris's last will.

"He thinks I don't know" mumbled Steve, as he pulled his trolley along with him on the streets.

"I know damn well that he's cut me out... for speaking my mind" he said out aloud. His right shoulder still ached from the bullet he took during battle. Later, he had told his dad that he was being posted elsewhere, and when his dad found out he lied. Steve told him the truth. The whole truth, and that was too much for a 90-something year old to handle.

Then Steve packed his bags, bid goodbye to his dad, and walked out, just like that. He was too frustrated, agitated and indignant to think straight.

Darn... What do I do now?!

Author

Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Player: Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades

Character name: Nanie everglade

Race: human

Looks& description: She wears a priestess outfit with a white cross hanging around her neck. Brown hair, golden eyes, it glows in the dark making her see at night. 1,69 m in height. Weighs 60kg. She has rosy cheeks and has a tattoo on her right arm of a burning Jester with a red ribbon with the name "elmear" on it. She can shapeshift into anything she touches, that is why she wears black gloves. She can hold that form for 24 hours, but recently in her history she has forgotten how to change into something accept her split personality. It is said that the god of trickery gave her the power to change form. Her defect for shapeshifting is she has a split personality that takes over her sometimes.

Alliance: family and friends

Alignment: Chaotic good

Social class: anyone who is new

Personality: Kind hearted, helpful, hyper active, gets emotional, serious sometimes. Has a split personality and it's Jumpy, frightened, happy, rarely gets angry(always smiling) She is very outgoing

Family: Mother- Sheryl, Father-Mark, Twin brother-Bey

Likes: Friendly people, the smell of new books, dance music

Dislikes: Jerks, spit and snot.

Ziodiak sign: Leo

Fighting style: Tai-chi-chun (learned it for 2 years)

Weapons & equipment:

Two daggers.

5 phails of holy water.

3 bread.

1 Satchel can hold up to twenty small items or 3 medium and 1 large items

Attributes:
Body 6
Mind 6
Soul 5
Str. 8
Con. 7
Dex. 9
Int. 10
Wis. 11
Chr. 12
HP: 65
EP: 60
Def:4
Shock:10

Skills:

Shape change: stats stays the same after change only mana is half drained

Heal: Takes a quater of mana away and you get fatigued after using it three times.

Abilities:

Flight rank 3
Telekenisis rank 6
Mind control rank 4
Telepathy rank 5
Force Field rank 3

Defects:

Recurring Nightmares 2bp (a man pushed about by deamons and her father watching)
Skeleton in the closet 1bp
Split personality(Skitsofrenia) 3bp
Easily distracted 2bp (by talents)

Bio: Nanie was born in Kaden and grew up there. She was upperclass, since her father was a priest in Kaden, who practised white magic. Nanie was a strange girl who stood along side her brother Bey. So it was said white magic and any other magic may not be used in public. Her father was exiled because of the use of black magic against someone who robbed the market. She was there when it happened. She watched as the robber attack the merchant and her father chased after him, sending the robber into a darkened shadow and the screams of that man still lingers in her ears.

After that Nanie began to have reoccurring nightmares of the man being pushed around by deamons. She also had a strange feeling in her gut that she wasn't normal. She found out anything she touched she turned into. Once she turned into a potplant and she was stuck on the floor outside her house as a plant. That's when she took gloves of her mother's and hid her hands so she wouldn't turn into anything, most people thought she was afraid to touch people.

As she grew older reaching the age of 16 she developed a split personality. One moment she was fighting with her brother and the next she was standing in her room staring at the white walls. She also had a sudden occorence of a tatoo on her arm, she didn't know how it got there. She learned to control her split personality by the age of 17, but forgot how to use her talent to shapeshift.

She now resides in the temple as a priestess. Usaully can be found at the town center of Kaden watching anyone who is preforming on the streets.

IS THIS CHARACTER OK?? JUST IGNORE THE ELMEAR AND FAKE TOWN....
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang, that was a lot of detail, BBS! lol but yes, your character is fine. jump right in!
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Madeline Night

Appearance: 5'8. Jet black hair that leaves shadowy trails. Bright green eyes and pale.

Gift(s) : Can teleport using shadows, as long as she can see the destination. Form shadow spheres which imprisons whoever she casts it to.

Personality and Character Overview: Keeps to herself mostly, because of her skills she is frightened of accidentally trapping someone in one of her spheres.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome, M!! jump in any time!
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get to a freaking hospital Steve thought. He had puked the third time today, and his eyes were already turning a bit yellow. Jaundice?!, thought Steve, as he walked around the naked streets. There didn't seem to be a single soul around, or he was in a very unused part of the town. Probably the latter, because the condition of the sidewalks was terrible as well.

3 hours and 2 pukes later, Steve reached the main town. This looked more like a city, complete with schools, airports, malls, and parks. Now I need to find a hospital... he thought, before puking again. Sitting down, Steve could only hope he wouldn't collapse before he got help.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline saw a man vomiting on the street. She was a bit hesitant at first, but she needed to help him. No one else was around and she didn't want to have his death on her hands.

There was a hospital nearby, she could bring him there and just call a nurse to help him, then she could leave. Easy she thought.

She teleported to him and before he could react, grabbed his shoulder and teleported just outside the hospital. She rested him up against a wall near the entrance and went inside to get a nurse.

After a short moment a nurse followed her outside to where she had left the man.
Content that he was safe, she left.

Last edited by Midnight on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell just happened?! thought Steve. He had just puked and suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder. Before he could turn around and looked he mysteriously shifted locations and had landed right outside a hospital. He still didn't know what bought him there and how he got there, but he'd gotten help. Shortly, he saw a nurse lift him and take him inside the hospital.

God?! he thought, before passing out from weakness.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline had tried to forget everything about the man she helped a week ago, but she couldn't stop herself from checking in every now and again. Now that 'every now and again' visit turned into a daily visit.

She wasn't sure why, but she had to be sure that he was safe. Maybe it was just her inner self wanting to finally communicate to someone or maybe it was just her curiosity wanting to know what happened to him. Either way she had made sure to come by the hospital just to see how he was doing.

She was standing not too far away from his rooms’ window. She was lucky that they had put him on the first floor and not anywhere higher.

I look like a stalker.
She thought to herself. Forget look, I am a stalker. I’ve been watching him for days now. There’s no going around it. Maddie, you are officially a stalker.

He was still asleep, but he was looking much better. The colour had returned to his cheeks and he was breathing a lot steadier.

"At least he is still alive." She muttered to herself.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria was working at her 3rd day on the first floor wishing she was back on 3rd with the children already when she saw something that made her stop. There she was again! That same girl that came by at the same time every day. All the staff just pretended she wasn't there, but Aria had to talk to her...she just couldn't hold the curiosity back any longer.

"You know," she said quietly as she slid up next to the girl, "he might appreciate it if you came by when he was awake." She winked at the girl with a smile before going in to take the man's vitals again.
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a small commotion at the front of the hospital as Mike emerged. He was used to getting strange looks but this time was a bit different. He appeared quite normal...well, normal by his standards. He was dressed in a Victorian style suit and held under one arm, was his own head topped with a top hat.

Held between his teeth was one of his hands. He moved through the halls, using his own sight to guide the body. A large individual walked behind him, snickering the whole time. At the nurses station, he was directed to the third floor. As he got into the elevator with his comrade Julian, the nurse got onto the intercom.

"Aria, Freakshow's coming your way," she said. On the third floor, Mike made his way down the hall until he found who he needed. Walking into the room he spit out his hand and looked up at her.

"Hey, Aria, how ya doing?"

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian watched Mike moving around.

I still have not gotten used to him

Christian moved swiftly behind him and followed him. "Hey champ" he called out.

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike lifted up his head and spun it around to see Christian.

"Hey, buddy," he said with a smile. "How are you doing?" he asked without considering how odd he must look in Victorian English garb and holding his own disembodied head in one hand while the other sat on the floor.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline was taken aback by the girl who had talked to her. She normally didn’t get anyone approaching her, so she was curious as to why this particular girl had.

Madeline had followed the girl until she reached a room. She had decided to go on in and talk to her but stopped when she saw a man dressed in a Victorian suit, a hand in his mouth, come towards the door. He had gone inside and now, Madeline simply stood outside wondering what was happening inside.

This is stupid. Why am I standing out here? Just go in and say hi. Madeline thought as she paced up and down the door.

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve opened his eyes.

He didn't know how many days had passed, or exactly what happened to him. All he knew was that someone had saved his life. Judging by how he felt now, he was pretty much sure that he'd have ended up dead if he hadn't ended up in the hospital when he did.

How did I end up here he thought, trying to sit up, but falling back onto his pillow from the pain. Well, Imma just wait till someone comes and checks on me

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh!" Aria was startled by the voice in front of her. "Welcome back, mister steve!" Her voice was chipper as she'd just heard the announcement. Mike was here. Probably with julian & Christian too.

"Everything looks normal!" She said sweetly before turning around. There was mike. Head in his hand...the other hand in his mouth...Julian behind him snickering...and Christian looking shocked. All accounted for.

"Miiiiike!" She moaned, shoving the three of them out the door before her. "What's this? Couldn't Julian tape you up?" She took mike's head in her hands while she spoke to him, then looked to Julian who began openly laughing. She looked back to mike and waited for an answer.
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No way, chica," Mike said, his good arm raising and shaking a finger. "I know him...he'd take this opportunity to tape me up in a funny manner. And I already know he's not going to let me live down how this happened."

He said with a sigh.

"It's all his fault anyway."

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria sighed, kissing the disemboddied forehead of her friend before sitting it on the bed in a spare room. She lead mike to sit next to his head & began taping.

"Alright, well one of you gets to tell me what happened." She shot a scolding look in Julian's direction, the thin young man still snickering by the wall.
Author

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

****Hi, an you guys put this at the top of each of your posts....
This>>> Location: (enter town place)****
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike sighed. "Julian convinced me to go to an audition for a play of some sort...try to be more social...like, its easy in my condition....i go...do the audition in this costume and..."

he paused, clearly embarrassed by something. He closed his eyes and sighed once more. "My head got stuck in the head...so when I tried to force the hat off well...my head stayed inside it and came off with it."

Julian let out a loud burst of laughter as he heard the story again. "Yeah...real funny...how'd you like me to start forcibly removing your limbs..." he said.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This made julian roar even louder...until aria silenced him with a threatening look.

"Hold this," she indicated for mike to hold his head atop his neck while she taped. "Being in a play would be good for you, i'd say...just make sure they just use makeup...not mascot costumes." She patted his cheek lightly before yanking down and repositioning her golden locks that were steadily escaping the bonds of her hairband & falling in her face.
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian chuckled at Mike's story, despite trying not to. He headed over to Mike and Aria. "Lemme help" he said.

"Oh, and there's that stalker standing outside, Aria. Looks like she wants to talk to you" he whispered.

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike smiled at her suggestion and as soon as he was fixed up tested out the parts once again. "Yeah...and tape...I should be thoroughly taped up before going on stage...last thing Sherlock needs is having a hand falling off during a big deduction" he said with a laugh.

"And you should probably check on the person in the hallway...I can help out if you want. pretend to be a doctor," he smiled a mischievous grin "or a mental patient" he said with a laugh.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria shook her head & shoved mike playfully. Pulling her hair back into its messy bun, she headed back into the hallway, taking time to punch Julian in the shoulder and give Christian a pat on his broad arm.. She really was lucky she worked in a college town. Otherwise her friends would be asked to leave & her days would be much less...eventful.

Aria observed the girl in the hallway. Surrounding the girl's thin form were whisps of shadow, dark and swirling. Aria wondered if those were some strange sound waves or something else entirely.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked the girl.
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike followed Aria out, Managing to force to top hat from his head as he walked out. He handed it to Julian who just laughed some more at him. He smiled at her and gave a small bow. "Hello," he told her. "This nice lady is Aria," he said gesturing to his companion. "And I am Mike, the resident nut-job and the guy who who uses the most duct tape," he said pointing to his neck.

"What might your name be and how can we be of service?" he asked, bowing again. He shot a small smile at Aria and winked at her. Knowing she'd understand his need and desire for theatrics. Or at least hope she understood.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria sighed, looking down, but a small smile played at her lips. When she again raised her head, she smiled wider at the mysterious girl.

"Aria," she offered the girl her hand, "resident...umm...artistic nurses aid...and his personal keeper." she subtly returned mike's wink.

Last edited by Andolyn on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline looked at Aria's hand annd cautiously took it. She looked over at the Mike who was pointing at his neck. She let herself smile, but the smile dissapeared as she talked.

"Madeline," She replied to the both of them, her voice almost a whsiper. "Umm, I didn't mean to intrude. I was just... umm."

Last edited by Midnight on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's green eyes glittered as she smiled. This girl's sound waves were absolutely stunning. Deep midnight blue with threads of silver interspersed throughout their swirling beauty.

"You're not intruding," Aria's voice was soft and quiet, "You probably saved that man's life." She nodded in the direction of Steve's room.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, yes that. Umm, nobody else was around and I couldn't just leave him there," Madeline continued to say nerviously. "I-I don't even know why I'm here."

She seems very nice. She thought. I've never had anyone talk to me for this long before.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on," aria took the girl by the hand. "Let's go say hello, shall we?"
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay." Madeline replied as she followed Aria into the room, Mike not too far behind them.

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve could hear people enter his room, but he couldn't see them.

"If that's a doc, my back is killing me, I can't feel my legs and I have blurred vision" he said, praying that it was a doc.

Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike followed along behind them and looked at the guy on the bed. "It's probably a good thing your vision's funky...how I entered earlier would have freaked you out," Mike said. He turned to the others and smiled. "I would stay a bit longer but I think I should probably change into something a bit more modern...and less itchy. Gimme a call when you're done here, A, we'll hang out."

He gave them a bow and started from the room, strongly desiring to be in normal clothes again.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BE. CAREFUL." Aria ordered him as her best friend retreated. She turned to her patient.

"Sorry, I'm just a CNA, but I'll get the nurse in here to see if she can get you some pain meds, ok? ...oh, and you have a visitor." Aria winked at Madeline before going to the nurse call box in the corner of the room.
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline approached the bedside slowly.

"H-Hey. Umm, you don't know me, but I'm the one who bought you here." Madeline said, fiddling with her hands.

She didn't know what else to say. She never intended on talking to him, but somehow she ended up here.

Introduce yourself Maddie. You forgot to introduce yourself. Madeline thought.

"Madeline!" She said whipping her head up.

It was only after she had spoken did she realised that she had yelled. Taking a deep breath in she corrected herself and tried again, making sure that her tone was of appropriate volume.

"Oh, sorry... Umm, yes. My name is Madeline."

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh.. Thanks a lot, Madeline..." Steve said, feeling more grateful than he ever had. "I still can't see your face, but I promise to.. uhm.. show my gratitude when you need it" Words are lies. Actions say everything Steve was thinking. His experiences had taught him a lot.

"I'm Steve, by the way" he said, and tried to stick his hand out, but ended up crashing it onto metal. "Oh well... Atleast I'm alive" he said, clutching his fingers. "So, Madeline... What do you do and why did you save me?!"

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian chuckled at Mike. It, indeed, was a good thing that the patient, Steve, couldn't see well.

"Well, I'll just wait outside" he said, to no one in paricular, and slid out of the room.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No one else was around and there was so much blood. I couldn't have left you there." Madeline explained, recalling the events of that night.

She stopped fiddling with her hand and tried her best to do eye contact. Apart of her was happy that he could not see her; it made her more confident so she could speak more clearly. As long as I am calm, nothing bad will happen. Madeline thought, replaying the words in her mind over and over.

“As for what I do... I am a photographer,” She said, clutching the camera that hung from her neck. “Though I am unemployed at the moment.”

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Blood?!" Steve said, almost panicking. "What the hell happened to me?!" he asked to no-onte, but was hoping he'd get a response soon. He had found out that it was the 27th today, and realized that he had only about a fortnight to meet Davis. Davis! his mind screamed as soon as it had hit the jackpot.

"So, Madeline. You said you were an unemployed photographer?! Well... I know a guy, by the name of Davis. He's a... uhm... Amatuer film artist. You could work with him, you know, if you want to" Steve said, his mind already formulating a second plot.

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline almost jumped at the chance of getting a job, but knew she could not accept so quickly without further information.

"I may be interested. But... uh... what kind of film work has he done?" Madeline said, only to shake her head shortly after asking the question. "Actually no. What would I be expected to do? Apart from taking photos of course."

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria quietly slid out of the room. She only needed to see one more patient, and she would be free to go for the day. She quickly got the man's vital signs and completed her assessment then gave the next shift report and was out the door.

Now, she thought, which way would Mike and the others have gotten off to?
Author
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike and Julian headed back to the hideout where Mike doubled up every joint he could think of with duct tape before putting on a black t-shirt and jeans. Once he was supported and dressed, he strolled out and took a leisurely walk about town, Making a couple passes past the hospital as he did so.

Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian, still waiting outside, noticed Aria walking out of the room. He quickly moved up behind her. "Im bored. Any fun places you and Mike could show me around here?"

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You will need to take pictures for the publicity of the film actually, and some general artwork if you can. You should ask Davis for a more detailed information, actually. I really don't have a good idea myself"

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay thank you. I shall get onto that. Do you have any idea where I can find him?"

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria immediately saw Christian, "hey!" she laughed. "Well, there's a coffee house not too far from here...maybe that's where Mike went?"
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian grinned. "Maybe" he said.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, then," Aria playfully looped her arm through the bend in Christian's broad elbow, "let's go!"
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian laughed. "You'll need to lead me, girl. I'm hopelessly new here"

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As of now, no. But I have an appointment with him in..." he said, pausing to check the calendar. His eyesight was getting better now. "...Exactly 18 days. You can tag along if you want"

Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sure thing, I'll meet you outside of the Hosiptal in 18 days." Madeline replied.

Checking the time on her watch, she realised that she was late.

Damn. She thought. I've wasted too much time.

"Look.. umm, I've got to go. I hope you feel better when we next meet." She said hastly.

Waving goodbye to Steve she made her way out the room and left the hospital.

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Marcus Donovan

Appearance: 6' 0", short black hair, average build with grey eyes

Gift(s) ((if a Gifted--if not, talents or skills)): Ability to manipulate light within about 10 metres of himself, i.e. making a room pitch black or brilliantly bright.

Personality and Character Overview: Marcus is a subdued character, preferring to hide when faced with danger. However, he is strong in his convictions, and willing to help if someone asks for it.

Hope this character is good, didn't want to overlap TOO much with everyone's abilities.

---

Marcus dimmed the area around himself as he walked carefully down the hospital corridor. He was not a fan of getting stopped by people, especially in his specific line of work that was problematic. He wandered further along the corridor, not even sure why he was here.

He recognised a figure exiting a room and went stock still. The dark hair, the green eyes, it was her. She was heading down the hall now, in his direction. He moved himself into a position he hoped would be below notice and hoped she would walk by without seeing him.

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline walked down the corridor in a rush, she had to meet a certain friend and she was running an hour late. As she walked past a tall, black haired man, she stopped walking as she recognized the mans stance. Slowly she turned her head to face him.

"You..." She whispered, taking a step towards him. "Donovan... What are you doing here?"

Author
UndeadCowboy
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2245 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus jumped as she spoke to him.

"Just came to see a... friend," He said, adjusting the colloar on his shirt and attempting small talk, "A family friend."

If Marcus knew her, she would understand the meaning behind that. He was here to see a fence, so he could offload some goods of questionable legality. Out of habit, Marcus lightly touched each one of his pockets, making sure everything was in place. Lockpicks, mask, grapple, loot, loot, loot. Marcus just hoped she wouldn't hang around for too long, he was eager to get rid of his goods, and the longer he waited, the more likely it was that the fence would leave. He eased up a little bit, faking a casual stance.

"So," He said in a neutral tone, "What are you doing here?"

Signed,

The Undead Cowboy
Author
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I just came in to visit... a friend." Madeline replied, not sure whether Steve was a friend or not.

Irrellevent. She thought. Donovan doesn't need to know anything.

Author
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"alright then!" Aria smiled, tugging her friend toward the cafe.

Last edited by Andolyn on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Author
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian smiled happily, letting Andolyn pull him away to the Coffee House.

Author
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bye" Steve said, but the girl was already out the door. Steve couldn't help but keep his eyes fixed to the spot where the girl previously stood, and now, he felt that the cabin felt a bit empty, almost lifeless. Sighing heavily, he took his eyes off the wall, and tried to cuddle himself back to sleep.

Reply to topic       Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: