Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
The Color of Sound...the Roleplay!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Role Player's Den -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five minutes before he died, Chris Johnson changed his will. Both Chris and his lawyer knew that what he was doing was selfish and uncalled for, but Chris couldn't resist doing it. Chris didn't think his son deserved a huge proportion anymore.

"Sir... Are you sure?!" the lawyer asked. He wasn't supposed to, but he felt that he had to, for all humane reasons. Hell, Chris had let Steve grow up that way all his life.

"I'm darn sure, Nick" Chris said, before another violent coughing spree rattled his weak, fragile body.

Nicholas winced. Chris Johnson was a strong man when he was young. Now, at 92, you wouldn't really call him strong. Nick still thought he was strong, for many people don't live that long, but Chris wouldn't agree. Chris would call age just another number.

"May I know why you're cuting your son off?!"

"That's none of your business, Nick. Do what you're supposed to do". And with that, Nick finalised and sealed Chris's last will.

"He thinks I don't know" mumbled Steve, as he pulled his trolley along with him on the streets.

"I know damn well that he's cut me out... for speaking my mind" he said out aloud. His right shoulder still ached from the bullet he took during battle. Later, he had told his dad that he was being posted elsewhere, and when his dad found out he lied. Steve told him the truth. The whole truth, and that was too much for a 90-something year old to handle.

Then Steve packed his bags, bid goodbye to his dad, and walked out, just like that. He was too frustrated, agitated and indignant to think straight.

Darn... What do I do now?!

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.

Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Player: Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades

Character name: Nanie everglade

Race: human

Looks& description: She wears a priestess outfit with a white cross hanging around her neck. Brown hair, golden eyes, it glows in the dark making her see at night. 1,69 m in height. Weighs 60kg. She has rosy cheeks and has a tattoo on her right arm of a burning Jester with a red ribbon with the name "elmear" on it. She can shapeshift into anything she touches, that is why she wears black gloves. She can hold that form for 24 hours, but recently in her history she has forgotten how to change into something accept her split personality. It is said that the god of trickery gave her the power to change form. Her defect for shapeshifting is she has a split personality that takes over her sometimes.

Alliance: family and friends

Alignment: Chaotic good

Social class: anyone who is new

Personality: Kind hearted, helpful, hyper active, gets emotional, serious sometimes. Has a split personality and it's Jumpy, frightened, happy, rarely gets angry(always smiling) She is very outgoing

Family: Mother- Sheryl, Father-Mark, Twin brother-Bey

Likes: Friendly people, the smell of new books, dance music

Dislikes: Jerks, spit and snot.

Ziodiak sign: Leo

Fighting style: Tai-chi-chun (learned it for 2 years)

Weapons & equipment:

Two daggers.

5 phails of holy water.

3 bread.

1 Satchel can hold up to twenty small items or 3 medium and 1 large items

Attributes:
Body 6
Mind 6
Soul 5
Str. 8
Con. 7
Dex. 9
Int. 10
Wis. 11
Chr. 12
HP: 65
EP: 60
Def:4
Shock:10

Skills:

Shape change: stats stays the same after change only mana is half drained

Heal: Takes a quater of mana away and you get fatigued after using it three times.

Abilities:

Flight rank 3
Telekenisis rank 6
Mind control rank 4
Telepathy rank 5
Force Field rank 3

Defects:

Recurring Nightmares 2bp (a man pushed about by deamons and her father watching)
Skeleton in the closet 1bp
Split personality(Skitsofrenia) 3bp
Easily distracted 2bp (by talents)

Bio: Nanie was born in Kaden and grew up there. She was upperclass, since her father was a priest in Kaden, who practised white magic. Nanie was a strange girl who stood along side her brother Bey. So it was said white magic and any other magic may not be used in public. Her father was exiled because of the use of black magic against someone who robbed the market. She was there when it happened. She watched as the robber attack the merchant and her father chased after him, sending the robber into a darkened shadow and the screams of that man still lingers in her ears.

After that Nanie began to have reoccurring nightmares of the man being pushed around by deamons. She also had a strange feeling in her gut that she wasn't normal. She found out anything she touched she turned into. Once she turned into a potplant and she was stuck on the floor outside her house as a plant. That's when she took gloves of her mother's and hid her hands so she wouldn't turn into anything, most people thought she was afraid to touch people.

As she grew older reaching the age of 16 she developed a split personality. One moment she was fighting with her brother and the next she was standing in her room staring at the white walls. She also had a sudden occorence of a tatoo on her arm, she didn't know how it got there. She learned to control her split personality by the age of 17, but forgot how to use her talent to shapeshift.

She now resides in the temple as a priestess. Usaully can be found at the town center of Kaden watching anyone who is preforming on the streets.

IS THIS CHARACTER OK?? JUST IGNORE THE ELMEAR AND FAKE TOWN....
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Topics: 20
Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang, that was a lot of detail, BBS! lol but yes, your character is fine. jump right in!
Midnight
Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Madeline Night

Appearance: 5'8. Jet black hair that leaves shadowy trails. Bright green eyes and pale.

Gift(s) : Can teleport using shadows, as long as she can see the destination. Form shadow spheres which imprisons whoever she casts it to.

Personality and Character Overview: Keeps to herself mostly, because of her skills she is frightened of accidentally trapping someone in one of her spheres.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Location: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales...

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome, M!! jump in any time!
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get to a freaking hospital Steve thought. He had puked the third time today, and his eyes were already turning a bit yellow. Jaundice?!, thought Steve, as he walked around the naked streets. There didn't seem to be a single soul around, or he was in a very unused part of the town. Probably the latter, because the condition of the sidewalks was terrible as well.

3 hours and 2 pukes later, Steve reached the main town. This looked more like a city, complete with schools, airports, malls, and parks. Now I need to find a hospital... he thought, before puking again. Sitting down, Steve could only hope he wouldn't collapse before he got help.

Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline saw a man vomiting on the street. She was a bit hesitant at first, but she needed to help him. No one else was around and she didn't want to have his death on her hands.

There was a hospital nearby, she could bring him there and just call a nurse to help him, then she could leave. Easy she thought.

She teleported to him and before he could react, grabbed his shoulder and teleported just outside the hospital. She rested him up against a wall near the entrance and went inside to get a nurse.

After a short moment a nurse followed her outside to where she had left the man.
Content that he was safe, she left.

Last edited by Midnight on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell just happened?! thought Steve. He had just puked and suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder. Before he could turn around and looked he mysteriously shifted locations and had landed right outside a hospital. He still didn't know what bought him there and how he got there, but he'd gotten help. Shortly, he saw a nurse lift him and take him inside the hospital.

God?! he thought, before passing out from weakness.

Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline had tried to forget everything about the man she helped a week ago, but she couldn't stop herself from checking in every now and again. Now that 'every now and again' visit turned into a daily visit.

She wasn't sure why, but she had to be sure that he was safe. Maybe it was just her inner self wanting to finally communicate to someone or maybe it was just her curiosity wanting to know what happened to him. Either way she had made sure to come by the hospital just to see how he was doing.

She was standing not too far away from his rooms’ window. She was lucky that they had put him on the first floor and not anywhere higher.

I look like a stalker.
She thought to herself. Forget look, I am a stalker. I’ve been watching him for days now. There’s no going around it. Maddie, you are officially a stalker.

He was still asleep, but he was looking much better. The colour had returned to his cheeks and he was breathing a lot steadier.

"At least he is still alive." She muttered to herself.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria was working at her 3rd day on the first floor wishing she was back on 3rd with the children already when she saw something that made her stop. There she was again! That same girl that came by at the same time every day. All the staff just pretended she wasn't there, but Aria had to talk to her...she just couldn't hold the curiosity back any longer.

"You know," she said quietly as she slid up next to the girl, "he might appreciate it if you came by when he was awake." She winked at the girl with a smile before going in to take the man's vitals again.
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Topics: 50

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a small commotion at the front of the hospital as Mike emerged. He was used to getting strange looks but this time was a bit different. He appeared quite normal...well, normal by his standards. He was dressed in a Victorian style suit and held under one arm, was his own head topped with a top hat.

Held between his teeth was one of his hands. He moved through the halls, using his own sight to guide the body. A large individual walked behind him, snickering the whole time. At the nurses station, he was directed to the third floor. As he got into the elevator with his comrade Julian, the nurse got onto the intercom.

"Aria, Freakshow's coming your way," she said. On the third floor, Mike made his way down the hall until he found who he needed. Walking into the room he spit out his hand and looked up at her.

"Hey, Aria, how ya doing?"

Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian watched Mike moving around.

I still have not gotten used to him

Christian moved swiftly behind him and followed him. "Hey champ" he called out.

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike lifted up his head and spun it around to see Christian.

"Hey, buddy," he said with a smile. "How are you doing?" he asked without considering how odd he must look in Victorian English garb and holding his own disembodied head in one hand while the other sat on the floor.

Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline was taken aback by the girl who had talked to her. She normally didn’t get anyone approaching her, so she was curious as to why this particular girl had.

Madeline had followed the girl until she reached a room. She had decided to go on in and talk to her but stopped when she saw a man dressed in a Victorian suit, a hand in his mouth, come towards the door. He had gone inside and now, Madeline simply stood outside wondering what was happening inside.

This is stupid. Why am I standing out here? Just go in and say hi. Madeline thought as she paced up and down the door.

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve opened his eyes.

He didn't know how many days had passed, or exactly what happened to him. All he knew was that someone had saved his life. Judging by how he felt now, he was pretty much sure that he'd have ended up dead if he hadn't ended up in the hospital when he did.

How did I end up here he thought, trying to sit up, but falling back onto his pillow from the pain. Well, Imma just wait till someone comes and checks on me

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh!" Aria was startled by the voice in front of her. "Welcome back, mister steve!" Her voice was chipper as she'd just heard the announcement. Mike was here. Probably with julian & Christian too.

"Everything looks normal!" She said sweetly before turning around. There was mike. Head in his hand...the other hand in his mouth...Julian behind him snickering...and Christian looking shocked. All accounted for.

"Miiiiike!" She moaned, shoving the three of them out the door before her. "What's this? Couldn't Julian tape you up?" She took mike's head in her hands while she spoke to him, then looked to Julian who began openly laughing. She looked back to mike and waited for an answer.
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No way, chica," Mike said, his good arm raising and shaking a finger. "I know him...he'd take this opportunity to tape me up in a funny manner. And I already know he's not going to let me live down how this happened."

He said with a sigh.

"It's all his fault anyway."

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria sighed, kissing the disemboddied forehead of her friend before sitting it on the bed in a spare room. She lead mike to sit next to his head & began taping.

"Alright, well one of you gets to tell me what happened." She shot a scolding look in Julian's direction, the thin young man still snickering by the wall.

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

****Hi, an you guys put this at the top of each of your posts....
This>>> Location: (enter town place)****
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike sighed. "Julian convinced me to go to an audition for a play of some sort...try to be more social...like, its easy in my condition....i go...do the audition in this costume and..."

he paused, clearly embarrassed by something. He closed his eyes and sighed once more. "My head got stuck in the head...so when I tried to force the hat off well...my head stayed inside it and came off with it."

Julian let out a loud burst of laughter as he heard the story again. "Yeah...real funny...how'd you like me to start forcibly removing your limbs..." he said.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This made julian roar even louder...until aria silenced him with a threatening look.

"Hold this," she indicated for mike to hold his head atop his neck while she taped. "Being in a play would be good for you, i'd say...just make sure they just use makeup...not mascot costumes." She patted his cheek lightly before yanking down and repositioning her golden locks that were steadily escaping the bonds of her hairband & falling in her face.
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian chuckled at Mike's story, despite trying not to. He headed over to Mike and Aria. "Lemme help" he said.

"Oh, and there's that stalker standing outside, Aria. Looks like she wants to talk to you" he whispered.

misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike smiled at her suggestion and as soon as he was fixed up tested out the parts once again. "Yeah...and tape...I should be thoroughly taped up before going on stage...last thing Sherlock needs is having a hand falling off during a big deduction" he said with a laugh.

"And you should probably check on the person in the hallway...I can help out if you want. pretend to be a doctor," he smiled a mischievous grin "or a mental patient" he said with a laugh.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria shook her head & shoved mike playfully. Pulling her hair back into its messy bun, she headed back into the hallway, taking time to punch Julian in the shoulder and give Christian a pat on his broad arm.. She really was lucky she worked in a college town. Otherwise her friends would be asked to leave & her days would be much less...eventful.

Aria observed the girl in the hallway. Surrounding the girl's thin form were whisps of shadow, dark and swirling. Aria wondered if those were some strange sound waves or something else entirely.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked the girl.
misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike followed Aria out, Managing to force to top hat from his head as he walked out. He handed it to Julian who just laughed some more at him. He smiled at her and gave a small bow. "Hello," he told her. "This nice lady is Aria," he said gesturing to his companion. "And I am Mike, the resident nut-job and the guy who who uses the most duct tape," he said pointing to his neck.

"What might your name be and how can we be of service?" he asked, bowing again. He shot a small smile at Aria and winked at her. Knowing she'd understand his need and desire for theatrics. Or at least hope she understood.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria sighed, looking down, but a small smile played at her lips. When she again raised her head, she smiled wider at the mysterious girl.

"Aria," she offered the girl her hand, "resident...umm...artistic nurses aid...and his personal keeper." she subtly returned mike's wink.

Last edited by Andolyn on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline looked at Aria's hand annd cautiously took it. She looked over at the Mike who was pointing at his neck. She let herself smile, but the smile dissapeared as she talked.

"Madeline," She replied to the both of them, her voice almost a whsiper. "Umm, I didn't mean to intrude. I was just... umm."

Last edited by Midnight on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's green eyes glittered as she smiled. This girl's sound waves were absolutely stunning. Deep midnight blue with threads of silver interspersed throughout their swirling beauty.

"You're not intruding," Aria's voice was soft and quiet, "You probably saved that man's life." She nodded in the direction of Steve's room.
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, yes that. Umm, nobody else was around and I couldn't just leave him there," Madeline continued to say nerviously. "I-I don't even know why I'm here."

She seems very nice. She thought. I've never had anyone talk to me for this long before.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come on," aria took the girl by the hand. "Let's go say hello, shall we?"
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay." Madeline replied as she followed Aria into the room, Mike not too far behind them.

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve could hear people enter his room, but he couldn't see them.

"If that's a doc, my back is killing me, I can't feel my legs and I have blurred vision" he said, praying that it was a doc.

misterbiz
Horror Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
2895 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike followed along behind them and looked at the guy on the bed. "It's probably a good thing your vision's funky...how I entered earlier would have freaked you out," Mike said. He turned to the others and smiled. "I would stay a bit longer but I think I should probably change into something a bit more modern...and less itchy. Gimme a call when you're done here, A, we'll hang out."

He gave them a bow and started from the room, strongly desiring to be in normal clothes again.

Andolyn
Mayor's Ambassador

Items
Legends
Fables
1578 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BE. CAREFUL." Aria ordered him as her best friend retreated. She turned to her patient.

"Sorry, I'm just a CNA, but I'll get the nurse in here to see if she can get you some pain meds, ok? ...oh, and you have a visitor." Aria winked at Madeline before going to the nurse call box in the corner of the room.
Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline approached the bedside slowly.

"H-Hey. Umm, you don't know me, but I'm the one who bought you here." Madeline said, fiddling with her hands.

She didn't know what else to say. She never intended on talking to him, but somehow she ended up here.

Introduce yourself Maddie. You forgot to introduce yourself. Madeline thought.

"Madeline!" She said whipping her head up.

It was only after she had spoken did she realised that she had yelled. Taking a deep breath in she corrected herself and tried again, making sure that her tone was of appropriate volume.

"Oh, sorry... Umm, yes. My name is Madeline."

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh.. Thanks a lot, Madeline..." Steve said, feeling more grateful than he ever had. "I still can't see your face, but I promise to.. uhm.. show my gratitude when you need it" Words are lies. Actions say everything Steve was thinking. His experiences had taught him a lot.

"I'm Steve, by the way" he said, and tried to stick his hand out, but ended up crashing it onto metal. "Oh well... Atleast I'm alive" he said, clutching his fingers. "So, Madeline... What do you do and why did you save me?!"

Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
581 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian chuckled at Mike. It, indeed, was a good thing that the patient, Steve, couldn't see well.

"Well, I'll just wait outside" he said, to no one in paricular, and slid out of the room.

Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No one else was around and there was so much blood. I couldn't have left you there." Madeline explained, recalling the events of that night.

She stopped fiddling with her hand and tried her best to do eye contact. Apart of her was happy that he could not see her; it made her more confident so she could speak more clearly. As long as I am calm, nothing bad will happen. Madeline thought, replaying the words in her mind over and over.

“As for what I do... I am a photographer,” She said, clutching the camera that hung from her neck. “Though I am unemployed at the moment.”

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
508 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Blood?!" Steve said, almost panicking. "What the hell happened to me?!" he asked to no-onte, but was hoping he'd get a response soon. He had found out that it was the 27th today, and realized that he had only about a fortnight to meet Davis. Davis! his mind screamed as soon as it had hit the jackpot.

"So, Madeline. You said you were an unemployed photographer?! Well... I know a guy, by the name of Davis. He's a... uhm... Amatuer film artist. You could work with him, you know, if you want to" Steve said, his mind already formulating a second plot.

Midnight
Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
2295 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madeline almost jumped at the chance of getting a job, but knew she could not accept so quickly without further information.

"I may be interested. But... uh... what kind of film work has he done?" Madeline said, only to shake her head shortly after asking the question. "Actually no. What would I be expected to do? Apart from taking photos of course."

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: