Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Blood Price - Chapter 26: Taking care of what was left
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

(currently a favorite of 1 user)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should just get out of their - he's obviously already suspcisious of the pair, and leaving is probably the safest option.

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should leave as soon as they can. Kort is tomorrow's problem and right now they should worry more about staying alive and not awake any suspicions with these people. Later they could figure a way to find out more about Kort. Maybe they could come back another day and talk to the villagers.
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and the villagers have a common goal- the elimination of Kort. However, tread carefully, because despite your mutual enemy, you are still the predator and the humans the prey. If the leader of the humans is wise, he’ll recognize that despite your shared ambitions, you will still see humans as deer and you the wolf.

Before speaking to the human leader, try to persuade Zandus to join you. If the two of you can agree to band together and eliminate Kort, you might be able to ally with the humans more easily. The humans can do half the dirty work- they’d make great cannon fodder as you and Zandus prepare to eliminate Kort.

jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. So far we got:

1. Get out and find about Kort later
2. Try to join with the humans (talk one on one to the leader)
3. Talk first to Zandus to see if he join you then talk to the leader of the humans one on one.
4. Talk first to Zandus to see if he join you while talking to the leader of the humans one on one.

Any correction? Other ideas? Keep it coming.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my previous message I posted the options. Any other?

The poll will be up on Monday.
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think those options cover it.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poll will be up until thursday. Vote !
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted for the high-tailing option, but sadly not winning, as it's the only that for it.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the poll ended.

Get out and find about Kort later 25% [1]
Try to join with the humans (talk one on one to the leader) 0% [0]
Talk first to Zandus to see if he join you then talk to the leader of the humans one on one 50% [2]
Talk first to Zandus to see if he join you while talking to the leader of the humans one on one 25% [1]

The next chapter will be up on monday.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Chapter 11: Changing sides - Part I: Zandus Opinion Reply with quote

Chapter 11: Changing sides
Part I: Zandus Opinion

“I got a better idea, let’s hope it works” said Moswen very calmly.
“Then let’s do it,” said Leban.
“Do you know how to find Zandus?” asked Moswen.
“Of course, but it will take me some time,” answered Leban.
“Don’t worry, take your time. When you find him then come back again…” concluded Moswen.

The interviewers were staring at them, obviously studying them. From time to time they moved a little down their sight trying to look at something more detailed. Moswen tried to work out what they were studying but he couldn’t obtain any information from them. Then he started to walk toward them; seriously and keeping his mind focused so he could act as a human.

“We are going to stay, but not all the time,” said Moswen trying to look relaxed.
“Are you going to help us then?” asked one.
“We are going to help with your war while we need refuge,” said Moswen more calmed.
“Then, welcome…” said other while stretching his hand to Moswen.

But before he could extend his hand completely, Moswen nodded his head in agreement, here to wisely avoid the hand. “This one was the same that used the trick of the cross on my hand,” thought Moswen while moving all his body slowly but with haste. “I have to find a way to hide the mark on my hand,” he added, silently.

He turned to look at Leban. And then started to walk, turning his back on the interviewers. “Wait,” ordered one of them.

Moswen felt the stares of all the interviewers. “What now?” thought Moswen very scared of that order. But as he had to act like nothing, he turned around very calm almost without breathing.

“He is going to teach you our rules and how you are going to help us,” said one of the interviewers while pointing to a small guy.

Moswen just moved his head up and down, and then he moved toward the small guy. The guy looked like a stone, short but robust. He didn’t have the face of a warrior nor a hunter but you could see the strength in him.

“So you are new…” said the guy.
“Yes and him too,” said Moswen while pointing to Leban who, when he saw Moswen pointing at him, moved toward them.
“Here we just have a few rules. Respect each other, help or don’t eat and don’t go alone in the darkness. Follow those rules and you will be able to live with us,” said the guy.

“We can do it,” said Moswen.
“Can you help us at night? We have so few on that task,” requested the guy almost begging it.
“Yes we can,” answered Moswen almost without leaving the guy to finish the sentence.

Immediately Moswen and Leban looked at each other with a hidden smile on their eyes. And then they looked at the guy who was almost smiling.

“Then you will be part of our night guard. But be aware of the vampires at all time,” concluded the guy.

He turned around and started to walk away when suddenly he stopped while turning his head toward Moswen and Leban. “By the way my name is Cadlunt just in case it matters,” said the guy before turning around his head again and leave the building.

“What a guy…” said Moswen a little shocked by Cadlunt.
“What a name…” said Leban with some mockery in his voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night they shared ideas on how they were going to search for Zandus while they were carrying out their guarding duties. As Leban knew Zandus better than Moswen he would be doing the search while Moswen would be guarding. Moswen just needed to be sure that no vampire went into the village. So he just went to the forest and sat on a tree waiting while the time passed.

After a few days Leban arrived with good news.

“I found him,” murmured Leban.
“Then tomorrow we are going to talk to him,” said Moswen.
“What do you have in mind?” asked Leban very curiously.
“You will see…” concluded Moswen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s move…” said Moswen.
“What about tonight’s guard,” argued Leban.
“Forget about that for now. Show me where Zandus is” said Moswen.

Immediately Leban started to run and Moswen followed him. They got to the forest and ran as fast as they could. After some time Leban stopped. When Moswen arrived Leban pointed to where Zandus was.

While Moswen was approaching Zandus was turning around to be face to face with Moswen. Leban stayed where he was just looking at them but prepared to hear Moswen’s idea.

“He said that you want to talk with me,” said Zandus.
“Yes. I’ve got a real good plan,” said Moswen
“A plan? For what, Moswen?” asked Zandus.
“I heard that you lost almost all your clan in a war that wasn’t yours. You were in the middle of that war. So I think that you may be interested on someone called Kort. A vampire that humans are trying to hunt” said Moswen.
“Maybe I lost almost all my clan but why should I want to revenge on that Kort,” said Zandus.
“He helped on that. And now we can take some advantage of his new situation” Moswen
“What situation? A few humans trying to hunt him?” asked Zandus.
“They are not so few. Also they know about vampires” Moswen
“Everyone who is attacked by a vampire knows about them” Zandus
“No, they know more than that,” said Moswen while showing to Zandus the cross marked on his hand.
“Interesting. So they are taking information about us. How much do they know?” asked Zandus.
“I’m not sure but they are investigating us” Moswen
“Maybe there is a vampire helping them. I don’t think that some humans could collect that kind of information so easily. No vampire will talk about it” Zandus

“The vampire that entered on the village” thought Moswen. “Is he helping them? I can’t think that he is, because he is so great warrior” was what Moswen was thinking.

“And what was your proposition? How do you think I could take advantage of this?” asked Zandus.
“We could join them on the hunt” answered Moswen.
“Are you crazy?” interrupted Zandus yelling.

“Did you really think that they are just trying to find a mere vampire? They are collecting information to kill us all. If you go there and you say that you are a vampire they will kill you without hesitation” Zandus.
“Maybe we should start saying that we also want Kort’s death. Then they will listen to us. We don’t have to tell to all of them. We will just talk to their leader and he will be the only one who will know about us” Moswen.
“In any way, why do you want Kort’s death?” asked Zandus.
“Something personal” answered Moswen.
“Ah, he was the one who sired you…” said Zandus intuitively.

“That doesn’t matter. If you want we could join the humans to kill him,” said Moswen.
“Join mere humans. How desperate you are. They couldn’t find Kort but I’ve will. I got my warriors on it” Zandus
“If we join the humans we could use them as bait. You wouldn’t lose any more vampires. We find him and then let the humans start the hunt. We could even mix with them so Kort will think that we are humans too. He will not see us coming” Moswen
“You got such good ideas but in the wrong path” Zandus

For a moment there were a deep silence. Zandus was thinking on the potential of Moswen’s crazy ideas. While Moswen was thinking that Zandus has considered him not only a great leader but also a wiser vampire.

“So you are not helping me?” Moswen interrupted the silence.
“Helping you or helping the humans? No way. I will not satisfy their thirst for more information about vampires. Are you going to help them?” Zandus
“I’m not sure because I wanted you with me. Maybe I will join them…” said Moswen sadly and turning around.
“Moswen…” said Zandus. “If you want to join them you can but remember that you are a vampire” concluded Zandus a little worried.
“Don’t worry. I have accepted what I am…” said Moswen while starting to walk away.
“And which side you are on…” said Zandus while starting to leave too.

Moswen stopped when at where Leban was. Moswen was downcast. “What to do now?” thought Moswen.
“Are we going to join the humans?” asked Leban with curiosity.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is just the first part you will have until wednesday to discus it. From thursday to friday you will vote so on the weekend I will write the next part to be up on Monday.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don;t join the humans - you will never be able to trust them. Even if they do accept youneither side will ever live in harmony with the other - constantly expecting them to slip up or something similar.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Shady Stoat
Elder

Topics: 76

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure I agree with Lordy here. Zandus had some good points - in that the humans are probably learning to fight all vampires instead of just Kort. That in itself is a bigger danger to us than Kort is at the moment.

Given what techniques this town is employing, I think we have two choices. Either destroy the humans and the scouts, and make sure that no word remains of the knowledge that they've gathered about vampires. Or band together to help them and try to show them that not all vampires deserve to die (or that they're too much trouble to kill when you can just come to an agreement with them instead - either works fine).

Now, killing the town - when they're currently the biggest army against Kort that you've got - seems wasteful. I'd say only do that further down the track, when it becomes obvious that working with the humans is going to fail. You can always come back with fire and oil - and the rest of your clan - at a later date. I'm sure Zandus would agree to that plan.

But if you get the establishment of trust to work, then you may not need to.

Good chapter, jnmrcs Very Happy
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so far I got:

Don't join the humans.

And I'm not sure of what Shady said so here I will write what I understand. Shady, please let me know if this was what you mean.

Talk to Zandus a new plan. Join humans to help them and try to show them that not all vampires deserve to die or that they're too much trouble to kill when you can just come to an agreement with them. If that didn't work with the humans then destoy them all.

Was that? Or you were giving different options there?
Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, my suggestion is this:

1) Work with the humans, with or without Zandus' help (although 'with' would be great!)

2) Fight Kort, while trying to persuade the humans that some vampires don't need to die. Change your habits if you must. Only eat from dead humans... or eat animal blood, not human. In their eyes, you must be seen to be 'tame' vampires, otherwise you'll lose their help against the main target, Kort.

3) If you fail to persuade them, but they still want you to help RIGHT NOW, then help them destroy Kort. Then come back, with as many vampires as will support you, and burn the village to the ground, hunting and killing all those people who know about the vampires.

Does that make more sense?
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. But the 1 is the same as the 2. And the 3 it's only if the 2 fail.

It's that correct?

Also Are you still supporting the idea of telling the humans that you are vampire? (in option 2 and 3)
And are you wanting to tell this to Zandus?
Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think we should tell the leader - and only the leader - that we're vampires. If he decides to share the information, it's up to him.

And yes, I see no reason not to be honest with Zandus. He respects our choices so far, even if he doesn't agree with them. If we make it clear that we're vampires first, even if it means destroying the townsfolk, then I don't see that he'll see a need to fight us on it, even if he doesn't feel like he can join with us.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we got then two options so far.

1. Don't join the humans
2. Tell Zandus the new plan, that is fight Kort with the humans. (try to show to the humans that not all vampire deserve to die or help them and later kill them all)

Any other? Remember that the poll will be up tomorrow (on the night maybe).
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't tell the humans that you are a vampire, not even the leader but talk to him/her about your intentions of joining them to hunt and kill Kort. Try to find out what exactly they know about vampires in case you need to use that information against them and talk to Zandus to see if he is willing to join you and Leban in case you have to annihilate the village.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the poll is up. It will be up until Saturday morning... Vote !
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, voted for option three - use the humans as unknowning pawns in your battle against Kort, and then kill them all.

Or at least - that's how I interpreted it.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm I think it's something like you said.
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted....
Hahaha Mad The humans don't know what is coming against them Mad Mad
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What should Moswen do now?

Don't join the humans 0% [0]

Tell Zandus new plan, that is fight Kort with the humans telling them that you are a vampire 0% [0]

Tell Zandus new plan, that is fight Kort with the humans without telling them that you are a vampire. And ask for Zandus help in case you have to kill all the humans 100% [4]

The poll ended. I hope to have the part 2 of the chapter on monday.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Chapter 11: Changing sides - Part II: Moswen decision Reply with quote

Chapter 11: Changing sides
Part II: Moswen decision

Moswen wondered what to do now. “Zandus is not going to join me and I’m not sure if he was right or not. But I know that I will need him. What should I do?” thought Moswen while Leban was stared at Zandus.

Suddenly Moswen turned around, “Zandus…” he yelled.
“What now?” thought Zandus as he stopped. “Yes?” he demanded turning toward Moswen.

“I got another idea,” said Moswen very excited about what he had to say.
“Tell it,” said Zandus without interest from what could Moswen tell.
“What if I join the humans like one of them. Nobody will know that I’m a vampire. I could find what they know about vampires and help them to find Kort. With that no one will be losing anything,” said Moswen proud of the idea.
“I don’t win anything. The humans can find Kort with you but what then. They will know a lot about vampires and even with that they couldn’t kill Kort. That’s something I know,” said Zandus.
“I can return to you when we find Kort or if you prefer when we kill him. I will help them to find and kill him without giving any information about vampires. Later, if it’s necessary we could take all the humans that were involved on the war. No humans, no witnesses and no information about vampires… what do you think?” concluded Moswen.

Zandus looked with a happy face. “Now you are talking,” thought Zandus while stretching out his hand to Moswen. “I’m in. Now you are on the right path, thinking on the right side” concluded Zandus.

Moswen clasped hands with Zandus. Then both of them turned around without any doubt of the word of the other. Moswen walked toward Leban but when he arrived at him he didn’t stop. He just continued walking and Leban started to follow him.

“What now?” asked Leban more worried than curious.
“I will tell you on the way to the village” answered Moswen.

“I need to find my warriors so I can tell them about our new plan. They were trying to find Kort too. Maybe I can tell them to join Moswen and the humans with that I could know more about what the humans know about vampires. Also Moswen will have more help from me. Let’s find them,” ordered Zandus.

Immediately Gaokashii throw his cigarette and got down from the tree where he was. “As I said before we have to be careful about that Moswen,” said Gaokashii grumbling.
“You never understand the different between an order and a question. You are so good that I have to admit you may be right. But remember that we are on training and until we pass this phase we have to obey” murmured Vladamir so Zandus couldn’t hear him.

“Stop wasting time and move,” ordered Zandus.

Moswen and Leban arrived at their point of vigilance. They both were thinking on how to help the humans to find Kort without giving any suspicion about who they are.

“What do you need to find Kort?” asked Moswen.
“I don’t know him so we can’t find him. I will need to know more about him to find him” Leban.
“They said that they were studying vampires. What vampires?” said Moswen.
“If they are hunting Kort maybe they only have information about Kort’s vampires. If we could…” Leban
“Yeah. We need to extract more information from them. But how could we do that?” asked Moswen.
“I don’t know. We have to think a little more on that,” said Leban.

Note: Atama Gaokashii and Vladamir von Streliche were created by lordofthenight. The descriptions and their personalities are from him too, as he described before.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disusion until Monday...
Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good chapter jnmrcs Very Happy

I would say that you keep your ears open for any talk of Kort or vampires or the like. I would also recommend befriending some of the humans who have information, maybe plying them with drink to get them more talkative. Work on getting information from anyone willing to give it.

Also, on the subject of fitting in and not being recognised as vampires, would it be possible for Moswen and Leban to get hold of some gloves? Moswen at least, unless it would look terribly odd for him to wear gloves in this community? He needs to hide that cross-mark on his palm, and he can't keep his hand clenched all the time.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they could capture one of Kort's vampires, and take it to the village to prove their good will, in addition to removing an opponant. It could even help them defeat Kort, before turning on the human cattle.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if vampires in this story are like this but usually a vampire can heal any scars or marks made after they become vampires either right away or over time, so if Moswen is like this he should prevent that any human sees his mark until he heals. If he doesn't heals the maybe he could turn it into a tattoo or something like that.
He could start gathering information from the humans that work at night with them pretending they want to be very prepared in case a vampire shows up.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shady: Yes, they can use glove as some humans tend to use it. Some to look more like warriors, others to protect themselves or even to take better hold on their swords or weapons.

Blue: I don't know much about vampires but on this story they heal as humans do.

So far we got:

1. Drink and play with humans to take more info
2. Find a Kort's vampires to give it to the humans
3. Pretend to want to be more prepared and ask to humans that work at night (like you) to have more info

And to hide the scar:

1. Find some glove
2. turn it into a tatoo

Any other ideas or suggestions?
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Topics: 340

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could chop the hand off and say it was a war wound. Maybe a bit extreme though. Shocked

I don't think a tattoo would work, unless you hid the cross shape.

Also...

You may well have done this in the linear stories, but it would be nice to know a bit more about the world in general. Spells, creatures, inhabitants and so forth. I don't have a feel for the world yet.

Maybe a synopsis.
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but this isn't have so many creatures or things like almost all the stories. This is just about vampires and humans (until now). I haven't thought on add anymore to the story. But now that you mention it maybe some demons could be added.

The world is the earth. I couldn't precise the date but this was on the past, on Europe. (Far from where I live... I hope so Shocked )

I think that's all. Maybe I should add a synopsis.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tattoo could be pretty cool actually, but a glove would be easier to get hold of.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The poll is up.

Also we are going other poll but for this one I will need you to say for what you are voting.

And to hide the scar:

1. Find some glove
2. turn it into a tatoo
3. chop the hand off

Poll until Thursday.
Shady Stoat
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go for the glove, still Very Happy
bluezaphire

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for the second poll...

To hide the scar: Find some glove
DarkeFlyte

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tatoo would be cool. Go for the tattoo!

Vamps are pretty cool but I like werewolves a wee bit better. Um...Jnmrcs, I really don't want to offend you, I'm not trying me mean or anything, trust me.

...Moswen is kinda of a...um...wierd name. Perhaps you should change it to strike fear in the people's hearts.

Well, actually I've only read the last 2 chapters maybe I missed something. If I did I'll edit this post.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted for the third and final option, and winning.

In addition, with his hand, don't chop it off whatever you do. Turn it into a tattoo or wear a glove as you will, but leave the hand there.

Otherwise you'll simply be disarming (dishanding lol) yourself, for no real benefit.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok people the poll is closed. I hope to have the next chapter up on monday.

here are the results

Drink and play with humans to take more info 0% [0]
Find a Kort's vampires to give it to the humans 25% [1]
Pretend to want to be more prepared and ask to humans that work at night (like you) 75% [3]
jnmrcs
Builder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the glove thing won. I will start to write the chapter...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9
Jump to: