Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Wrath chapter 12 - Heads I Win.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Wrath
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chinaren

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Wrath chapter 12 - Heads I Win.  

Warning! Read at your own risk!

This SGame contains unsuitable material! Twisted adult scenes! Perversion! Violence! Torture! Bad language! More perversion! Other disgusting stuff!

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. If you are young, don’t like ‘naughty scenes’, lack a humorous disposition, or are otherwise unsuitable, then don’t read this SGame!

Chapter 12 – Heads I Win. .

Starring, in no particular order:

Lily as the Witch
Zephyr as a Large cross dresser.
Meany as Little Meany
Messy as the animated phallus
Chinaren & IM as the Gods.
Whitey as the stray dog.

“What sort of weird twisted place is this?” Lily asked.

“Sweethead lane, I told you,” said Chinaren. “Good isn’t it? I was on a roll when I made this.”

“On some kind of funny cigarette more like,” muttered Idea Master.

“Mmm,” said Lily, critically.

They were standing on a patch of grass, which appeared to be on the edge of a fairly attractive park area. Trees, bushes and neatly arranged flowerbeds with a variety of colored blooms rose into a clear blue sky, pretty as a picture. Ahead of them strange low buildings squatted about in apparently random order. They were barely as tall as Chinaren, and the bricks were stacked in a haphazard style, making them look somewhat precarious, stability wise. The reason for these strange structures could probably be attributed to the denizens of the area, who rolled around, going about whatever business they had.

That’s right, rolled. For the citizens of Sweethead Lane were actual heads. They came in a variety of sizes, from as small as a mans’ fist, to ones that came up to the waist. Apart from their obvious lack of body parts, they were all different, just as one would expect a street full of more limb imbued people to be. The only other similarity was they all wore unhappy expressions.

Apart from the odd scowl in the groups’ direction, the heads ignored the newcomers.

“Well, this is different,” said Zephyr.

“How on earth do they reproduce?” Lily wondered out loud.

“It’s pretty kinky actually,” Chinaren started to answer, but he was cut off by Lily.

“Never mind. I don’t want to know. What I do want to know is: how do we get out of here?”

“It’s down the end of that road, if I remember correctly,” the orange god said, pointing at a gap between a couple of larger buildings.

“Mummy, I want poo poo!” Meany tugged on Lily’s arm, his legs crossed.

“Hold it in,” snapped Lily, still examining the strange scene.

“I can’t!” wailed the young lad, “it’s going to come out, ready or not!”

“Why me?” Lily rolled her eyes and looked around. “Go over there then, near that bush.” She pointed at the growth in question and handed him some tissues she had in her bag.

Meany nodded and, shedding his pants, toddled over to the bush, where he squatted down and concentrated.

The others looked the other way a moment.

“Lovely weather isn’t it?” Idea Master said, as sounds of straining came from behind them.

“Isn’t it? Much nicer than Big City. Why is that?” Lily asked.

“It’s complicated,” Chinaren answered. “Basically…”

“Finished!”

“Thank me for that,” IM muttered.

“Hey! You what do you think you’re doing?”

They looked around as a large head rolled up towards them.

“Sorry?” asked Lily.

“Defecating! That’s what he’s doing!” said another, slightly smaller, female head.

“Call the authorities!” Another rolled up.

“Mummy! I’m scared!” Meany ran up and held onto Lily’s hand.

“It’s the mother’s fault,” the first one said. “Hanging’s too good for the like.”

“Hanging?” said Lily.

“Hanging is the standard punishment for capital offences,” said the third head.

“He only took a shi… a poo!” Lily complained.

“She admitted it!” the female head shouted, as a crowd began to gather.

“He only took a poo!” repeated Lily. “How can that be a capital offence?”

“If you consisted of only a head that had to roll around on the floor all day, you wouldn’t even ask that question.”

“Oh. I see.” Lily made a face. “But we didn’t know! We’re very sorry.”

“Ignorance of the law is no excuse,” the head said.

Chinaren stepped forward. “Let me handle this,” he said, pushing her to one side. Lily frowned at him, but then nodded. Idea Master put a hand over his eyes.

“Good Heads!” The orange thing raised his arms. “Listen to me! You must obey my every trivial whim, for I am your creator! Yes! That is right! Your deity walks amongst you! Your one true God! Bow… er, roll a little bit forward, in humble acquiescence as you bask in my radiance!”

A hush fell over the heads. Chinaren turned to Lily. “There you go,” he started to say. “All it needed was a bit of divine intervention…”

“You bastard!”

“What?” Chinaren looked around, startled.

“Get the fucker!”

“But… but I’m your god! Why?”

“You idiot! Why make us like this, with no limbs? How would you like it? It’s torture!”

“Yeah! Let’s bite his limbs off!”

“No!” shouted another one.

“Listen to him!” Chinaren said, pointing at the newest speaker.

“Kill him instead!”

“Don’t listen to him!” Chinaren backed away as the crowd rolled forth menacingly. Oh doody!” he said, and waved a hand at the nearest, largest, head. It immediately changed into the head of a lion, which was certainly no improvement, as this one had added teeth. It snarled and kept advancing.

“RUUUNNN!” shouted Lily.

Grabbing Meany, who was still san-pants, they ran. The angry head mob rolling quickly behind them, shouting various unsavory comments as they went.

Lily nearly tripped over the transformed border collie, which barked enthusiastically.

“Bugger off dog!” she panted, as the bitch ran in front of her, nearly tripping her up.

“This way!” shouted Chinaren.

“Can’t you cast a spell or something?” panted IM, his long robe flapping around behind him.

“You’re the god, why don’t you do something?” Lily answered.

“We work in mysterious ways,” IM said, waggling long fingers about.

“Stupid ways more like,” muttered Lily, but to herself. She was too out of breath to comment louder.

“Look out mummy!” shouted Meany, who was draped over the witch’s shoulders.

Lily veered right and kicked a head hard, sending it flying into a bush. “I can never get good head,” she complained.

“Mistress, use me!” came the muffled voice of Messy, from his sheath.

“Good idea.” Lily reached over, withdrawing the phallus from his sheath and immediately used it to whack a small head, sending it flying over a nearby house.

“Good shot!” said Chinaren. “This way!”

They followed the short orange god, dodging, kicking and bashing their way through the head population until they came to a small refuse heap.

“What is it with you and garbage?” asked Zephyr, as they followed the god into the rubbish pile.

“It’s not what you think,” Chinaren puffed back. “Ah, here!” He promptly dived into a small box and disappeared.

Sheathing Messy, Lily followed without hesitation, Meany screaming all the while.

There was a kind of blue light, a feeling of disorientation, and then she landed on a pile of something smelly.

Lily stood up and looked around as the others fell into the garbage behind her with varying cries of dismay. They were back in the original dumpster.

“Ow!” said Idea Master, who had landed on Chinaren.

Lily ignored him and climbed out of the large green container.

“What now mummy?” asked Meany. “And you smell.”

“I know. I’m going back to the hotel,” the witch sighed. “This has been a total waste of time. We’ll try for Sweetheart lane again after I’ve had a shower. Come on, we may even buy you another set of pants.”

With the half naked Meany in tow, she stalked off. Zephyr, who was busy picking old banana skin out of his hair followed closely with the dog gamboling around him. The two gods brought up the rear, arguing all the while.

“Mistress? Hello?” A small voice came from the now abandoned dumpster. There, on an old cardboard box, Messy jumped about, trying to escape from the prison where he had fallen.

>

The sun dropped lower in the sky over Big City, which buzzed with activity below, like one of Chinaren’s dimensional portals teeming with cockroaches.

Lily made it back to the hotel, where she spent a futile two hours in the shower trying to scrub the smell off. Chinaren and IM turned a doorman into a ferret, and Meany played fetch with the Border collie, which they had to smuggle into the hotel room.

Back in the garbage heap, sobbing noises could be heard coming from inside the dumpster.

“Boo hoo! My mistress has dropped me!” Messy sat on a pizza box and blubbered. Little oily lubricant tears dribbled down his ribbed length. “Who shall give her throbbing, vibrating pleasure now? And what’s to become of me? Boo hoo, boo hoo!”

A shadow fell over the lost vibrator, causing it to look up.

“Oh! Hello!” Messy said. “I’m lost. Will you be my friend?”

>>>>>>

A bit of a short one this time, but otherwise it was in danger of not getting complete for some time. Sorry if it seems a little rushed.

Who has found Messy??? And what will he/she/it do with the lost phallus? Suggestions please!!

Bid now due:
Random bid: Messy, 200 fables - for Messy to have gotten lost in the trash can portal, some sort of wierd space warp rule about latex not making it through dimensional shifts.

<<<<<<
The Meaning Of Fear

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject:  

I still can't believe you made me a KID.

Quote: “Bugger off dog!” she panted, as the bitch ran in front of her, nearly tripping her up.

At least you got this right ;) J/k.

Nice chapter, C'ren but not much to do with the plot in my opinion. I don't know who it is that picks up Messy, but it should be something that can "use" him, so to speak.
Crossfire

Location: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between.

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject:  

I'm not going to touch that Decision Point, considering its subject, but I'd like whoever it is to thoroughly torture the creature for information about its companions.

Just because there hasn't been enough torture in recent chapters, you understand. Not because I like seeing our heroes suffering horrible and intense pain. No, no. Not me... *giggles nervously and fades away hurriedly*
Mephistopheles

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject:  

hmm, not precisely what i had in mind, but, it works. and 200 fables is on its' way to your account right now (well, after i post this that is).

I think it should be a nun who finds poor little Messy. She takes him back to the nunnery, where he is used as a punishment aid for the naughty little soon-to-be-full fledged nuns :) or a guidance counselor at the university of evil. He could be used as a teaching aid for the prostitution course.

a bit short, yes, but i felt that it flowed quite nicely chinaren! keep up the good work!
LordoftheNight

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject:  

Isn't he still in Sweetheart Lane? Therefore it has to be a head who finds him?

As that's less interesting than nuns.
Mephistopheles

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject:  

The way that i read it, he is in the dumpster that everyone just exited, almost like he fell out of Lilith's sheath. perhaps i am wrong. If it is as lordy suggests, then messy could be picked out of the box by a head with the foulest breath imaginable. Oh, and there would be broken teeth in the mouth that would have to clamp around messy in order to get him out of the box.
Chinaren

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject:  

No, sorry, perhaps that wasn't clear enough. He's back in the dumpster in Big City.

Of course, a head could have followed them through. I wonder who that would be? :?
Lilith

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject:  

*is sad now* Damn it, I've lost my vibe! Rats!

*giggles*

Okay enough ridiculousness...

Messy is picked up by Rai and the talking sword... talking sword and Messy are now competing for Rai's affections.
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject:  

i really want to see some Cy action in here.

Cy picks up the messy sword thingy and ... well lots of thigns could happen...

*will get back to you with WAY more details if oyu want them*
The Meaning Of Fear

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject:  

Messy IS a talking sword, in a way... So, a rivalry would fit right in.

I F5 Lilith.
CunningFox

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject:  

Lots of heads everywhere. Ok, how about a totally new character? Maybe some scrounger who's dirty filthy.

I like the sword/assassin idea though.
The White Blacksmith

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject:  

The Meaning Of Fear wrote:

Quote: “Bugger off dog!” she panted, as the bitch ran in front of her, nearly tripping her up.

At least you got this right ;) J/k.

*bites Meany*

I F5 Lil too. Mainly because I can't be bothered to trawl through the list of charcters for someone else who'd be wandering around.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject:  

Picked up by Lordy.

We need to get those two back together again.

:)
Crossfire

Location: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between.

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject:  

Me! I could be wandering around! I'm good at wandering around...

Not that anyone's going to vote for me, but it wouldn't hurt to have me as an option! :)
Chinaren

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject:  

Very well. The poll has been erected. Enjoy the cake of voting.
Chinaren

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject:  

Any more votes for this? I'll start a new chapter at some point soon.

Storygames Home -> Wrath
Page 1 of 1