Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

A Life Everlasting RP ~ Discussion/Info Thread
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject:  

Lol, indeed! And a HUGE amount of rolls to go with it all! Drama, drama, drama! But who will be involved? *taps my lips ponderingly* XD

Awesome post, Biz! Updated the GM post to include your next section. ;) Pope, you're up!
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject:  

There are new rules in the Official Information thread about posting time-limits. All players, please look at them and take note. They're important.

Thanks and feel free to ask any questions you might have. :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject:  

Okay, it's now been around a week since the last GM post, and I'm not willing to wait any longer to post the next. Therefore, as I've stated in the new rules, I'll be doing a quick post for Pope's character Elman, and Pope can continue next round.

GM post will be up tonight! ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject:  

Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if the craftswoman agrees to Sumei's offer, and then again to determine her attitude – 6 (positive/yes) and 5 (higher end of positive)

Roll to determine if the woman is feeling generous – 2 (positive/yes)

~~~

Sagi

Roll to determine if Yuri agrees to Max's deal – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine her attitude towards the blackmail and again to determine the level – 1 (negative) and 5 (negative, but not by a large amount)

Roll to determine if the creature takes any notice of Yuri telling it not to do anything to the piglet, and again to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 2 (the lower end of positive (i.e – reluctantly))

Sagi & Biz

Roll to determine if the piglet reacts to the close quarters of the snake , Sarpe, and again to determine the level – 2 (positive/yes) and 2 (small reaction, though you can decide how small, Sagi)

Biz

Roll to determine if any live 'food' passes by for Sarpe, and if yes, again to determine if the snake reacts – 4 (positive/yes) and 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine the level of the reaction – 5 (high)

Pope

Roll to determine if Elman notices the woman's slight change in attitude – 4 (positive/yes)

All

Rolls to determine if anyone recognises the Grix as being a Grix
Seraphi – 6 (positive/yes)
Sagi – 3 (negative/no)
Biz – 2 (positive/yes)
Pope – 2 (positive/yes)

Seraphi, Biz and Pope, your characters all know that the female being is a Grix. Sagi, Max isn't in the know.

Rolls to determine if you are aware of the presence of the female Grix, and again to determine the level
Seraphi – 2 (positive/yes) and 5 (high)
Sagi – 4 (positive/yes) and 6 (high)
Biz – 6 (positive/yes) and 3 (medium)
Pope – 4 (positive/yes) and 4 (medium)

For those of you with high (Seraphi and Sagi) you see the whole event . For medium (Pope) your view is impaired by the crowd and you can see some of what is going on, but not all. For low (Biz) you are made aware of the situation by word of mouth. A couple of these really worked out well! Fate is in my favour! *hugs fate * XD

I will PM all four of you with details!

~~~

Extra rolls

Roll to determine the attitude of the Grix upon entering the Wolf market area – 4 (positive)

Roll to determine if she notices Shasta – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine her reaction – 3 (negative)

Roll to determine Shasta's reaction – 3 (negative)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject:  

Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if the vendor reacts to the Grix and again to determine the level of reaction – 2 (positive) and 2 (lower end of positive)

Sagi

Roll to determine if the girl takes Max up on his offer of causing a distraction – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine her attitude – 6 (positive)

Roll to determine if Shasta takes any notice of her trying to make him back off and again to determine the level – 3 (negative/no) and 2 (lower end of negative)

Biz

Roll to determine if you're able to get through the crowd to see what's going on properly – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Sarpe reacts to the crowd and again to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 1 (low reaction)

Pope

Roll to determine if you're able to get through the crowd to see what's going on properly – 6 (positive/yes)

All

Roll to determine if any of you hear the invisible creature's growls (excluding Sagi, as he's clearly close enough to have heard them) and another if yes to see if you can determine where they're coming from
Seraphi – 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (lower end of positive, ie- you can discern where the growls are coming from, but still can't see the beast making them)
Biz – 4 (positive/yes) and 6 (higher end of positive, ie- you can see that there's something there, like a blurred shaped marring the air (but it's still invisible))
Pope – 4 (positive/yes) and 1 (lower end of positive, ie- you can discern where the growls are coming from, but still can't see the beast making them)

Roll to determine if any of you notice the girl's strange behaviour (excluding Sagi, as he's clearly close enough to have noticed)
Seraphi – 3 (negative/no)
Biz – 2 (positive/yes)
Pope – 5 (negative/no)

Extra rolls

Roll to determine if Shasta reacts to the male Grix and again to determine the level – 4 (positive/yes) and 5 (high reaction)

Remember to react to your own posts before reacting to the last one. ;)

Any questions, feel free to ask! :) Loved all the last posts btw! And I plan to have a picture of Shasta up as soon as I'm able. :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject:  

Biz has informed me via his phone that his internet is down, and that he mightn't be able to get on. So, if that's the case, and he's not able to post a new LE by this evening, I'll make a post for him, just to keep the game moving. Which, from one GM to another, I'm sure he understands as being important. So, have yours ready Pope and I'll have a new GM post up as well then, hopefully. *fingers crossed* ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry Biz, but I couldn't wait any longer. Pope, if you could get your post up in the next few hours, that would be awesome, as I should then be able to finish the GM post in full and get that posted up as well. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if the Vendor tries to stop Sumei from acting rashly – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if the Grix notices the appearance of Sumei's weapons, and again if yes, to determine if they act upon it – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Shasta notices the appearance of Sumei's weapons, and again if yes to determine if he acts – 2 (positive/yes) and 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if the girl notices the appearance of the weapons, and again if yes to determine if she acts – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Sumei notices Elman passing by – 6 (positive/yes)

Sagi

Roll to determine if the girl does as Max says – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if the Grix notice Max approaching – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if they're hostile, and again if yes to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 1 (threatening, but at the lowest level)

Roll to determine if Shasta notices Max, and again if yes to determine if he acts upon it – 3 (negative/no)

Biz

Roll to determine if Lucan notices Elman passing by – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if the armoured man's attitude is hostile/brutish when he pushes through the crowd, and again if yes to determine the level – 4 (positive/yes) and 3 (medium)

Roll to determine if he takes out his hostility on Lucan – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if he takes his hostility out on anyone else – 1 (negative/no)

Pope

Roll to determine if the girl responds well to the offer – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if she hands responsibility of the piglet to Elman - 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if she asks anything else of him - 2 (positive/yes)

All

Rolls to determine if any of you notice the man in the purple robe, and again if yes to determine if you know who he is
Seraphi – 4 (positive/yes) and 2 (positive/yes)
Sagi – 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (negative/no)
Biz – 3 (negative/no)
Pope – 2 (positive/yes) and 6 (positive/yes)

Rolls to determine if any of you recognise the crest upon the breastplates of the armoured men
Seraphi – 2 (positive/yes)
Sagi – 1 (negative/no)
Biz – 4 (positive/yes)
Pope – 2 (positive/yes)

Extra Rolls

Roll to determine if the girl and Shasta can get away before the purple-robed man can send reinforcements to restrain Shasta – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Shasta reacts to the appearance of the armoured men, and again if yes to determine the level – 4 (positive/yes) and 2 (low reaction)

PMs on the way with extra info!

Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject:  

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if anyone saw Sumei put her axes away, and again if yes to determine if that someone was a guard/s – 4 (positive/yes) and 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine their reaction, and again to determine the level – 1 (negative) and 4 (medium-high)

Sagi & Pope (makes sense for the rolls to be together for you guys this round)

Roll to determine if Elman managed to sent the rock off target – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if it hit something/someone else – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if that something is another Grix besides the female – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if it's a guard – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if it's a member of the crowd – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if the Grix react to the attempt anyway, and again if yes to determine the level – 4 (positive/yes) and 5 (high)

Roll to determine if Max gets hurt, and again if yes to determine the level – 2 (positive/yes) and 2 (low-medium)

Roll to determine if Elman gets hurt, and again if yes to determine the level – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Max sees the rock hitting the tall Serpent – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Elman sees the rock hitting the tall Serpent – 6 (positive/yes)

Ooo...*has a thought for a Biz dice roll*...

Biz

Roll to determine if Lucan is the one that gets hit by the rock – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine the level at which he gets hurt by the rock – 4 (medium-high)

Roll to determine if Lucan sees where the rock comes from – 3 (negative/no)

Extra Rolls

Roll to determine if the guards take heed of the girl's warning – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if anything else happens to prevent Shasta and the girl from leaving Greenvale – 3 (negative/no)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject:  

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine the attitude of the guards to Sumei's rant, and again to determine the level – 1 (negative) and 4 (medium-high)

Roll to determine if they attempt to arrest her – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if she has the opportunity to slip past them and escape – 2 (positive/yes)

Sagi

Roll to determine if Max notices the guard approaching him – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if he has the chance to slip away – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if he notices the escape routes – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Max notices Lucan is hurt – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Max heard Elman speak - 1 (negative/no)

Biz

Roll to determine if anyone notices Lucan's hurt – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if any of the guards notice – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if any passers by notice – 6 (positive/yes)

Pope

Roll to determine if Elman notices the guard approaching Max – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if he notices the escape routes – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Elman notices Lucan is hurt – 2 (positive/yes)

All

Rolls to determine if anyone notices the actions of Rau Kuiku
Seraphi – 3 (negative/no)
Sagi – 6 (positive/yes) Note- Keep in mind Max doesn't know who he is, but can likely tell he's someone of rather high power
Biz – 3 (negative/no)
Pope – 4 (positive/yes)

Extra Rolls

Roll to determine if the Vendor who was talking to Max before tells them anything about him talking to the girl with the winged cat – 4 (positive/yes)

Any questions, let me know! ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject:  

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if Sumei gets away unhindered – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if the guards give chase – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Sumei runs into a potential hindrance later on – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if she could potentially be offered help from someone – 6 (positive/yes)

Gah! 666! Sign of the Devil!

Roll to determine if the guards catch up with her before she manages to get away – 3 (negative/no)

Sagi

Roll to determine if the guard gives chase – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if other guards join in the chase – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Max notices the guard chasing them – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Max notices any ways to escape capture – 2 (positive/yes)

Sagi and Pope

Roll to determine if Elman catches up with him and grabs his arm before he reaches the Northern Gate – 2 (positive/yes)

Biz

Roll to determine if the woman is less edgy once Sarpe has slithered away, and again to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 1 (the lower end of positive)

Roll to determine if Lucan notices the guard chasing the boy and the other Serpent from earlier – 2 (positive/yes)

Pope

Roll to determine if the guard notices Elman take off after Max – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Elman notices the paths to escape capture , and again if yes to determine if Elman has a better view given his extra height – 4 (positive/yes) and 2 (positive/yes)

PF

No rolls for now. ;)

Any questions, feel free to ask! :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject:  

Just bumping this. Biz we need your next post up asap! I want to get the next GM post written up by tomorrow at the latest. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject:  

First thing to note before anything else – In order to keep the game moving, I have reposted the same section for PF again, in order for the others to make their posts straight away. There are a few small updates/changes as we mark the significant hour though. As we're still based in the Market at present, PF can still enter at any time. As it's PF's first post, I'm unwilling to make it for him, as I think it's important for that first impression to be made by the player themselves. So this seemed the best way to do it. I hope this is alright with everyone, but I want to keep the game moving at a reasonable pace, and it's been three days since the last GM post. ;)

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if Sumei feels strange as she approaches the man – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if any part of his face is visible to her, and again if yes to determine the level – 2 (positive/yes) and 2 (low)

Roll to determine if he gives Sumei a choice as to whether he 'helps' her – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if he manages to 'overcome' her when he uses his powers to 'help' her – 6 (positive/yes)

I'll PM with the details!

Sagi and Pope – Doing yours together for this round

Roll to determine if the vendor from before stops them as they pass – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if the guard loses them when they turn into the crowd, and again to see if either of them notice whatever the outcome of the first roll – 1 (negative/no) and Sagi: 4 (positive/yes) Elman: 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if they see Lucan: Sagi – 2 (positive/yes) Pope: 2 (positive/yes)

Also note: Roll to determine if Max allows Elman to lead him in the right direction – 4 (positive/yes) ROLL WAS TAKEN WHILST AT THE INN FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE PREVIOUS POST MADE BY POPE

Biz

Roll to determine if the woman decides to go with Lucan to the southern market – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Lucan can still see Max and Elman – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Lucan notices Sumei and the man 'helping' her – 5 (negative/no)

PF

Still none for you currently. ;)

Extra rolls

Roll to determine if Yuri goes back to check if Max is coming – 4 (positive/yes)

~~~

Any questions, feel free to ask! :)
Seraphi

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry it took me a bit to put up my post, everyone (and that it is so darn long! XD), but I'm done and now it's Sagi's turn! *cheers*
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject:  

I'm going to be making a new GM post this evening, so if you want to get your first post in this round PF, it'll have to be within the next few hours. But, if you're finding RL is getting in the way, it'll be fine to wait until the next round. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject:  

Dice rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if Sumei notices the girl by the tree – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Trillo's spell starts to wear slightly, and again if yes to determine the level - 2 (positive/yes) and 3 (low-medium)

Wil PM with the details!

Sagi & Pope

Roll to determine if they lose the guard in the crowd – 3 (negative/no)

This is a damn persistent guard!

Roll to determine if any of the other shoppers notice that they're being chased – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if they attempt to catch Max and Elman as they pass, and again if yes to determin if they're successful – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if they help Max and Elman escape, and again if yes to determine if they're successful – 2 (positive/yes) and 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if the path to the gate is unblocked – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if any other paths are easily accessed – 5 (negative/no)

Biz

Roll to determine if Lucan and Fallow reach the southern market in time to notice Sumei's predicament – 4 (positive/yes)

PF

None this round

Extra rolls

Roll to determine if Trillo notices Yuri watching – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Fallow knows that Trillo is likely up to no good, and again to determine if she tells Lucan – 4 (positive/yes) and 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Yuri decides to try and help Sumei – 2 (positive/yes)

EDIT 20/03/13 - Extra rolls for Lucan/Biz

Dice roll to determine if Lucan spots Yuri - 4 (positive/yes)
Dice roll to determine if Yuri spots Lucan - 1 (negative/no)

~~~

Something else I need to make you aware of guys. Due to the recent plans that I've made to live RP any fights or other physical activities involving more than one person, character sheets are going to need to be extended to include some kind of statistic sheet. I've been going over the concept for a few days now and I think it's going to come down to needs something like that in order to be played fair. It will be basic though, more for my own level of understanding than any of yours, lol! Though a similar system is used for a RP I do every week, so I should be able to get my head around it.

I will let you know when I've thought it through properly and will PM you with the details. At least some of this statistic sheet will require your involvement, so you'll likely have a little thinking to do yourself. ;)

~~~

And yes, I know that Trillo is vile. XD

As usual, any questions about the current GM post or anything else to do with the game, feel free to ask! :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject:  

Dice rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if Sumei's kick hits Trillo – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if the broom hits Trillo – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Trillo manages to grab the broom mid-swing, and again if yes to determine if he manages to take the broom from Sumei – 2 (positive/yes) and 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Trillo is pissed off, and again if yes to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 4 (mid-high)

Roll to determine if Sumei is able to exit the caravan – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Sumei knows the green powder for what it is – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Trillo's blow hits Sumei – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if his second attempt at his spell works – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Sumei is able to struggle away – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Sumei is able to injure him again should she choose to try – 2 (positive/yes)

Sagi & Pope

Roll to determine if the guard follows them out of the Eastern gate – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Yuri catches sight of them – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Lucan catches sight of them – 1 (negative/no)

NOTE: Roll to determine if Elman is able to see Yuri – 4 (positive/yes) ROLL TAKEN AT THE INN 22/03/13 FOR POPE'S PREVIOUS POST

Biz

Roll to determine if Lucan's attempt to catch Yuri's attention is successful – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Yuri approaches Lucan – 2 (positive/yes)

All

Rolls to determine if any of you will get the chance to open the caravan door should you decide to (excluding Seraphi/Sumei)
Sagi – 2 (positive/yes)
Biz – 2 (positive/yes)
Pope – 6 (positive/yes)

Extra rolls

Roll to determine if Fallow returns with the guard this round – 1 (negative/no)

~~~

HUGE amount of rolls for Sumei this time around, lol! Any questions that any of you may have, feel free to ask, as always. Also, just to note for your own reference, if any of you would like a specific roll, please let me know and I'll see if it's plausible, and if it's not, we can work something out. :) Have fun!
PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Post  

Not wanting to over step my bounds, but I think the next round, or the one right after it, should be done in the Inn due to the interactive nature of the what can happen next. Just a thought, but I think it'd be a good idea.
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject:  

I think it likely will come to that yes, Pope. I'm not entirely which round it will be, but I'll try and get everyone prepared for it beforehand, and arrange for a time that might suit everyone. As we're very often all at the Inn at the same time, I don't think this should be a problem, but, as Sagi is very often working while chatting/writing, I think we'll have to try and arrange it around his schedule, which again, I don't think will be that much of a problem. :)

I think that we'll have to get Trillo out of the caravan first, along with Sumei of course, before starting the live RPing. I think we should get a practice round (or two if it's desired by anyone) in before doing the real thing. I know we've done a bit of a silly role play type thing at the Inn using our characters, but we'll try something a little more serious. I won't be making it enormously complicated, so newbs to RPing, you don't have to worry. XD

So get yourself prepared, folks! First live RP coming up probably within the next week and a half at some point, depending on arrangements. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject:  

Biz, I'm gonna have to bump you to post your next Lucan entry. I want to get another GM post up before the weekend if possible, so if you could be ready to post yours too, Pope, that would be great. I'm not sure if PF will be posting in this round, as I've not spoken to him, but if so, if you could have a post ready too, again, that would be great.

We also have a new player joining! Lilith has sent me a charrie, I have approved it and she's all set to post up her intro! If it's done by the time I'm ready to post the next GM post, she will also be joining this round!

Also, as a few of you have been getting practice in live RPing through SBURB with Pope, I trust the RP newbs will feel a little easier about the session that we'll have coming up over the next couple of rounds. I have to say, I'm looking forward to it! :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject:  

NOTE: READ THE POSTS FIRST, AS THERE ARE SLIGHT SPOILERS AMONGST THE ROLLS!

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if the dagger hits it's target – 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Sumei notices Lucan entering – 4 (positive/yes)
Roll to determine if Sumei can sense the building power around them, and again if yes to determine the level – 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Sumei is hurt in the blast, and again if yes to determine the level – 2 (positive/yes) and 3 (low-medium)

WILL PM WITH DETAILS!

Sagi

Roll to determine if Max notices what exactly is strange about Yuri's eyes when she re-opens them – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Max can sense the power building, and again if yes to determine the level – 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (low)

Roll to determine if Max is hurt in the blast, and again if yes to determine the level – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Max can sense something strange and otherworldly when Yuri pushes him to the ground – 2 (positive/yes)

Additional roll: Roll to determine if Max can see Sumei from his vantage point - 6 (positive/yes)

WILL PM WITH THE DETAILS!

Biz

Roll to determine if Lucan can feel the building power around them, and again if yes to determine the level – 2 (positive/yes) and 4 (meduim-high)

Roll to determine if Lucan gets hurt in the blast, and again if yes to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 1 (low)

Pope

Roll to determine if Elman feels the power building in the air, and again if yes to determine the level – 6 (positive/yes) and 3 (low-medium)

Roll to determine if Elman gets hurt in the blast, and again if yes to determine the level – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Elman sees Sumei being thrown from the caravan – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Elman sees Lucan being thrown from the caravan – 3 (negative/no)

Lil

Roll to determine if Annalise is made aware of the previous goings on in the Wolf Market – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if she is with hearing distance of the explosion coming from the southern market - 3 (negative/no)

Extra rolls

Roll to determine if Yuri notices where Sumei is when the magic has ceased – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Yuri notices where Lucan is when the magic has ceased – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Yuri notices where Elman is when the magic has ceased – 6 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Trillo recognises Yuri – 2 (positive/yes)

~~~

Your PMs will be with you soon, those who are told to expect them. Any questions, let me know. Any rolls you might like to have rolled, let me know and I'll discuss it.

This was a little later than planned, as it's my Mum's birthday today, and I had to go gift shopping for my own present for her as well as my brothers and my dads as well, and I also had my weekly RP game on as well, rescheduled from the usual Sunday. So I didn't have much time, but you have my apologies, and I hope the latest post will be enough to make up for it. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry, I forgot to post up the dice roll results earlier, lol!

Dice Rolls

Lil

Roll to see if Annalise knows what a Grix is - 2 (positive/yes)
(Check in the glossary in the Official Information Thread)

Roll to see if Annalise learns of the activity in the Southern Market, and again if yes to determine the level - 6 (positive/yes) and 4 (mid-high)

~~~

For everyone else, the live battle was the play for this round, and the next round will be a continuance of that, so there will be very little written in the next GM post. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject:  

Dice Rolls

Seraphi, Sagi, Biz and Pope

Rolls to determine if you notice the guards coming
Seraphi – 6 (positive/yes)
Sagi – 3 (negative/no)
Biz – 6 (positive/yes)
Pope – 2 (positive/yes)

Lil

Roll to determine if Annalise can hear the voices, and again if yes to see if she recognises the male – 2 (positive/yes) and 5 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Annalise manages to push through to get a better view of things – 2 (positive/yes)
(use the joint post as a reference)

Extra rolls

Roll to determine if Yuri notices the guards coming – 5 (negative/no)

~~~

Note to Seraphi, Sagi, Biz and Pope - Your posts are to be based after the point we finished the live RP, so you should use that for a majority of your reference to make your latest posts. :)

Any questions, fee free to ask!
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject:  

Bumping for posts! I'd like to get another GM post up by tomorrow evening if possible. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject:  

Bumping! I know things are manic for you atm Pope, what with getting ready for your trip, but could you get a post up at some point this evening please? Thanks! With any luck, I'll then be able to get another GM post up by tomorrow, when I get home from work. :)
PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Posting  

Okay, I'll have one up by the end of my night. Promise.
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject:  

All
Rolls to determine if the guards notice each of them attempting to leave (excluding Seraphi and Biz, as Sumei and Lucan have been pointed out to the guards already... and Lucan is making himself only too noticeable, lol!), and again to determine if they (the player characters) themselves notice.

Max – 4 (positive/yes) and 6 (positive/yes)
Elman – 1 (negative/no) and 2 (positive/yes)
Annalise – 4 (positive/yes) and 4 (positive/yes)
Yuri – 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (negative/no)

Seraphi and Pope
Roll to determine if Sumei notices Elman waving to her – 2 (positive/yes)

Sagi and Pope
Roll to determine if Max notices Elman and Symar following – 2 (positive/yes)

Biz
Roll to determine the reaction of Rau Kuiku/the Guards to Lucan's approach, and again to determine the level – 5 (negative) and 2 (low-medium)

Lil
Roll to determine if the Guards approach Annalise – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if she's able to pass by unhindered – 2 (positive/yes)

Extra Rolls
Roll to determine if Yuri notices Elman and Symar following – 1 (negative/no)

~~~

Okies, there's the rolls for this round! If you have any questions, let me know! :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject:  

Bumping for LE posts please! If we can get them all out of there soon, we might be able to have another live session over the weekend! ;)
Seraphi

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject:  

A thousand apologies! I didn't mean to hold everyone up! Uncontrollable real life issues: 1, me: 0. I shall do better! *determined face*

Your up, Sagi :D (Sorry, again, that it took me so dang long T^T)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject:  

No worries Seraphi, these things happen! :)

But I'm bumping again for the remain posts, which I'd like written quickly, or I'm going to be writing them myself, which I'd prefer not to do given the current content of the game is one where choices can be made by the players themselves. ;)

Great posts so far though!
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry Biz, but I couldn't wait. I want to get another GM post up and have this game and the city moving a little more than it has been in recent weeks. The following rolls were made for the most recent post:

Roll to determine if Lucan attempts to escape – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Lucan attempts to talk his way out of being arrested, and again if yes to determine if he's successful – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Lucan allows the guards to arrest him – 1 (negative/no)

~~~

Pope, you're up! Post to be made by tomorrow evening at the latest, if you please. ;)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject:  

Posted for Elman too. The following rolls were made for the post:

Roll to determine if Elman acts to detain the guards - 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if he uses brute force/violence - 1 (negative/no)

~~~

Lil, you're up! Post to be made by tomorrow evening if you please! :)
Lilith

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject:  

*salutes* Done ma'am!
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject:  

Thank you for your promptness, M'lady Fairy! :)

GM post should be up this evening, so watch this space!
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject:  

Dice Rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if the guards reply to her question – 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if there's still a chance to escape should Sumei attempt to, and again if yes to determine the difficult of escape – 6 (positive/yes) and 4 (mid-high)

Roll to determine if the Guards are distracted by Rau Kuiku's cry of terror – 4 (positive/yes)

Sagi

Roll to determine if Max notices Annalise following them – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Max is able to escape into the forest unhindered should he choose to – 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Max has lost Yuri once he enters the forest – 1 (negative/no)

Biz

Roll to determine if Lucan's arrow hits it's target, and again if yes to determine the severity of the wound – 4 (positive/yes) and 5 (high)

Roll to determine if any of the Guards manage to wound Lucan, and if yes roll to determine the severity – 3 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if escape is possible – 4 (positive/yes)

Pope

Roll to determine if Elman notices Annalise following them – 1 (negative/ no)

Roll to determine if the Guards attempt to knock Elman aside, and again if yes to determine success – 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Elman has the chance to escape to the forest unhindered should he choose to – 4 (positive/yes)

Lil

Roll to determine if Annalise can get to the forest unhindered should she choose to – 1 (negative/no)

Extra Rolls

Roll to determine if Yuri notices Annalise following them – 6 (positive/yes)

That's the rolls for this round, so let the postings commence! Any questions, please let me know! :)
Seraphi

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject:  

Haaa, no delay this time! *cheers* You're up, Sagi :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject:  

Okay, I'm just making a post in here to inform everyone playing (though a few of you already know from discussion at the Inn, lol) that I'd like to have another live session next weekend at some point, with everyone this time, as Lil's character has now joined the vicinity of the others. :)

This live session isn't going to be like the last one though. The last one was very action packed and there was a need to be very orderly and precise so that everyone got seen and heard. With this round, no action (probably, though I cannot predict everything of course XD). The focus of the game will be to bring out the personalities of the characters, have them interact, and discover any budding friendships/alliances and clashes of personalities. And with this round, I likely won't be giving an order in which to play. You will kinda have free reign (within limits, of course) and it will be up to each individual to make his/her character seen and heard. It will also be up to you to decide when you need to speak/act and to jump in.

I do want everyone to get their hands dirty, meaning I'd like everyone to make their mark in game. I know that some of you know what you're doing and are confident about just mucking in, and there are some who might not be quite so confident to do so, but I'd like a healthy medium, if you please. No taking over the game by any players, and for others, try not to feel nervous about it. Everyone playing is entirely capable as I've seen from the main game and the previous live session, and I have faith in you all. :)

So as I said, I'm aiming for next weekend for the live session, if possible. I'm very busy at work the following week, including at the weekend, and I cannot predict how things will be the week after that. So it could end up being a while if we can't do it next weekend. Let me know if there are going to be any major problems with this plan though, okay.

Edited to test out custom 1 (Awesomeness Sagi!)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject:  

Just posting to apologise to my players about the fact that we were unable to have a live session this weekend as I was planning to. Everything kinda got on top of me by Saturday and I just didn't have the time. I'm hugely busy at work this coming week, and I probably will be the following week as well, so I'm really not sure when we're going to be able to get one in, but I'll keep you posted as to when I might be available.

So again, I'm really sorry about it, and until such a time that I'm able to GM a live session, I'll continue making the regular posts in the game thread. If I'm able to, I'll make a new GM post tomorrow, but if not, it'll be on Tuesday, as I'm due to have a day off then. Hopefully.

Hope you're not too disappointed, and I'll try to make the time for a live session as soon as I'm able.
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject:  

A second apology from me for the lateness of the next round of LE. I've been doing turn-down practice at work most evenings as well as my usual hours during the day, and I've just been too exhausted to be in the writing mood when I get back home. My hours have been upped as well, and it's quite a physically challenging job, which, for someone as previously unfit as I, has quite taken it's toll, though it's benefiting my fitness levels and also slimmed me down considerably over the last month. But regardless of the good factors, it's still causing me to be too tired to be able to do any more than collapse as soon as I get home from work.

I'm going to try really, really hard to get a new GM post in before the weekend though, as I should have an evening free over the next couple of days. Thanks all of you for being patient. I know that this is a rather shit time for me to be so busy, given how quiet IF is, but I promise it won't be forever. As I said, I'll do my best to get a new GM post up asap!
sagittaeri

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject:  

Haha don't feel bad about it, Tika. Everyone gets busy in phases, and I think it's interesting all our 'busy' phase kinda coincide with each other. Soon the Inn will be flooded again, I'm sure.

Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3