Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

A Life Everlasting RP ~ Discussion/Info Thread
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject:  

Sorry for the delay in the last post, but a live session was required and I had to work it around my work schedule, and was my fault entirely. But that live session marks both Biz and Pope's posts, and it's now Lil's turn. After that, I'll have a new GM post as soon as I'm able to make one. Thanks for your patience all! :)
Tikanni Corazon

Location: Running through the plains of my mind, my wolf spirit at my side (but doing so in the UK!).

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject:  

Dice rolls

Seraphi

Roll to determine if Sumei can see anything of the 'thing' on the ground below, and again if yes to determine the level - 2 (positive/yes) and 2 (medium-low)

Roll to determine if the 'thing's' appearance becomes more pronounced when it leaves the ground, and again if yes to determine the level - 6 (positive/yes) and 2 (medium-low)

Roll to determine if Sumei has any clue as to what the 'thing' might be - 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if the 'thing' manages to hit Sumei, and again if yes to determine the level - 6 (positive/yes) and 3 (low-medium)

Roll to determine if Sumei can see Annalise from her vantage point - 5 (negative/no)

WILL PM WITH FURTHER DETAILS!

Sagi

Roll to determine if Shasta listens to Yuri's insistance that Max is a friend - 2 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine if Max senses anything when Shasta approaches him, and again if yes to determine the level - 4 (positive/yes) and 4 (high-medium)

Biz & Pope

Roll to determine if there's anyone on the road to the Southlands, and again if yes to determine if they openly pose any threat - 2 (positive/yes) and 3 (negative/no)

Lil

Roll to determine if Annalise can see Yuri and Max - 1 (negative/no)

Roll to determine if Annalise can see Sumei - 4 (positive/yes)

Roll to determine how close she is to Sumei (1 being very close and 6 being not close at all) - 2 (pretty damn close!)

Roll to determine if Annalise has any idea what the creature attacking Sumei might be, and again if yes to determine the level of her suspicions - 2 (positive/yes) and 1 (low)

~~~

PMs with further info might take a little while for me to complete, so don't be worried if there's nothing in your PM box about it (especially in your case, Lil, as I need to have a think about this creature I've created here, lol! XD

Really sorry for how long this one has taken me to get to guys! Things have just been manic. Let me know if you want to know anything further! :)
sagittaeri

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject:  

Yaaay a GM post! :D

I can't wait for the PM to find out what Max notices. :)
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject:  

Right, I should have a day off work this coming Sunday, so if all posts for LE could be made before then, I stand a chance of getting another GM post up! :) Sorry for how lax this RP has been of late. I hate that I've been so busy and neglectful of it and of the site in general. I'm going to attempt to change that though, over the coming weeks. ;)
Seraphi

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject:  

Uwah! Wait Tika! I thought I was supposed to get a PM with extra bits...maybe? I can write a post without it, of course, but I don't want to miss something important >_<
Tikanni Corazon

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject:  

I thought I'd already sent them all out after the last GM post. *shrugs* Maybe there was a glitch or something, lol! I'll send you the info asap Seraphi! Soz!

Have the other/s been received btw?
sagittaeri

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject:  

I received mine! And I can't wait to share it, hehe. ;)
Seraphi

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject:  

Got it this time, thanks Tika!
sagittaeri

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject:  

I posted my part! On to you, biz! ;)

p.s. sorry about the delay!!

Storygames Home -> Out of Character Discussion Threads Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3