Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Two-word-at-a-time Story: Fantasy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lost Omega
Resident

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mar'tem swore there was a hidden path near the fairy kingdom that no one knew about. The king of the Faeries had long since hidden it from mortal intrusion but Mar'tem had obtained an artifact which could display the settlement.

"I'm close!"

His companion looked round. "Shouldn't we suit up before you go barge into Baron Luxorz's temple?"

"Jayke, quit being so like a stuffy mothball! We're just going to walk through and snap this mystery, and go to Daina's place". Mar'tem finally saw the shimmering curtain of light which separated the two dimensions. "There! See that light? This artifact can split the curtain."

Holding aloft the magic cube, the last heir of the fairy line strode toward the shimmering wall of radiance. He then started walking into lands beyond, catching glimpses of strange creatures like butterfly-human hybrids. Confused, he slows down and stares at the new path before him.

It was a curious sight: the path split into multiple small paths, each one glowing different shades of blue. Baron Tapialee must be on a business venture in other parts, as he clearly wasn't managing the temple ahead.

"Could I see that?" Said Jayke.

"If I wanted you to see the true power of the last heirloom of the king, you must have brainwashed yourself or be an idiot."

Taking a tighter grip on the treasure. With a firm step Mar'tem set forth. A yard ahead he sees familiar shapes, they are huddled around the body of a large animal. Mar'tem hears Baron Luxorz's moans coming quite a few times louder than fairies usually moan. "He sounds happy", snorts Jayke, as Mar'tem blushes, remembering his own little 'adventures' earned him the title "Moaning Mar'tem"

Shaking off the thought he advanced towards the moan, feeling nervous. He recognised the the pitch. It belonged to Lord Melkor, Baron Luxorz's confidante. Grinning from ear to ear, he waltzes around the room

Check out my SG, Freedom's Call! Chapter 4 - Part 2 is up NOW! In Skiffiville!

What can you do if you live in a shoe but you ain't got no sole?

Have you seen my ninja? He's around here somewhere... Qk

I've got eggs!
Midnight
Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mar'tem swore there was a hidden path near the fairy kingdom that no one knew about. The king of the Faeries had long since hidden it from mortal intrusion but Mar'tem had obtained an artifact which could display the settlement.

"I'm close!"

His companion looked round. "Shouldn't we suit up before you go barge into Baron Luxorz's temple?"

"Jayke, quit being so like a stuffy mothball! We're just going to walk through and snap this mystery, and go to Daina's place". Mar'tem finally saw the shimmering curtain of light which separated the two dimensions. "There! See that light? This artifact can split the curtain."

Holding aloft the magic cube, the last heir of the fairy line strode toward the shimmering wall of radiance. He then started walking into lands beyond, catching glimpses of strange creatures like butterfly-human hybrids. Confused, he slows down and stares at the new path before him.

It was a curious sight: the path split into multiple small paths, each one glowing different shades of blue. Baron Tapialee must be on a business venture in other parts, as he clearly wasn't managing the temple ahead.

"If I wanted you to see the true power of the last heirloom of the king, you must have brainwashed yourself or be an idiot."

Taking a tighter grip on the treasure. With a firm step Mar'tem set forth. A yard ahead he sees familiar shapes, they are huddled around the body of a large animal. Mar'tem hears Baron Luxorz's moans coming quite a few times louder than fairies usually moan. "He sounds happy", snorts Jayke, as Mar'tem blushes, remembering his own little 'adventures' earned him the title "Moaning Mar'tem"

Shaking off the thought he advanced towards the moan, feeling nervous. He recognised the the pitch. It belonged to Lord Melkor, Baron Luxorz's confidante. Grinning from ear to ear, he waltzes around the room as he

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

Shaking off the thought he advanced towards the moan, feeling nervous. He recognised the the pitch. It belonged to Lord Melkor, Baron Luxorz's confidante. Grinning from ear to ear, he waltzes around the room as he covers his

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

Shaking off the thought he advanced towards the moan, feeling nervous. He recognised the the pitch. It belonged to Lord Melkor, Baron Luxorz's confidante. Grinning from ear to ear, he waltzes around the room as he covers his trail.

"You
Lost Omega
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

Shaking off the thought he advanced towards the moan, feeling nervous. He recognised the the pitch. It belonged to Lord Melkor, Baron Luxorz's confidante. Grinning from ear to ear, he waltzes around the room as he covers his trail.

"You think he

I've got eggs!
kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a

To Be A Knight
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more
Lost Omega
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with

I've got eggs!
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers

To Be A Knight
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said
Lost Omega
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said Mar'tem. Jayke

(Figured I should bring this back from the grave.)

I've got eggs!
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said Mar'tem. Jayke stared at

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said Mar'tem. Jayke stared at Mar'tem, his

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said Mar'tem. Jayke stared at Mar'tem, his hand still

To Be A Knight
Lost Omega
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said Mar'tem. Jayke stared at Mar'tem, his hand still clutching his

I've got eggs!
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

"I'm close!"

"You think he would do something a little more decent with old lovers present," said Mar'tem. Jayke stared at Mar'tem, his hand still clutching his ears in

To Be A Knight
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: