Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Two-word-at-a-time Story: Horror
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 24

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Vorhees gazes upon the barren land. Somewhere in this vast snowy tundra, there is life. Life that could provide the secret to all his aspirations. Those beating hearts! He could feel their breath as he started to overheat in the presence of the overwhelming depths of darkness.

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to

The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Vorhees gazes upon the barren land. Somewhere in this vast snowy tundra, there is life. Life that could provide the secret to all his aspirations. Those beating hearts! He could feel their breath as he started to overheat in the presence of the overwhelming depths of darkness.

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Topics: 122

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his

To Be A Knight
And my first Finished work Death Day
Key
King

Topics: 207

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam

To Be A Knight
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for the next two words...
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with

To Be A Knight
Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury.

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire

To Be A Knight
Jseme
Tourist

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his

George R.R. Martin, you are forever my hero.
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles

To Be A Knight
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black

Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as vorpal energy

To Be A Knight
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as vorpal energy starts to

Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as vorpal energy starts to transfer to
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as vorpal energy starts to transfer to a unseen

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as vorpal energy starts to transfer to a unseen cavern below.

To Be A Knight
Thunderbird
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mad?" he screams into the empty abyss. "I'll not be taken in by your indulgent passions!" With a sudden emotional outburst, he slams his deformed hand into the life-energy converter and with seconds to spare pulls down his switch. The converter sputters as steam engulfs his form with miasmic fury. His hand ignites with green fire, and his fingers dissolve into puddles of black ooze as vorpal energy starts to transfer to a unseen cavern below.

~

Meanwhile, miles

Zephyrrr! And...
kkdestiny
Mayor

Topics: 56

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in

"The Freedom of Magic" Just got its THIRD chapter up!

Hope you all find the time to read them Very Happy *goes off to look for an SG to read*

Note to self: The Elven Moon; Coin; SVI; Black Animals; Two Wolves; Angel Cat
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit

To Be A Knight
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost
Vishal Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian,

Vikas Muralidharan
Respected Citizen

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist

Be sure to read HATE in Romance section Wink

PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with

To Be A Knight
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor
warriorofdoom
Resident

Topics: 2

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer of vital

To Be A Knight
Thunderbird
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

r. Vorhees gazes upon the barren land. Somewhere in this vast snowy tundra, there is life. Life that could provide the secret to all his aspirations. Those beating hearts! He could feel their breath as he started to overheat in the presence of the overwhelming depths of darkness.

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer of vital biometric data

Zephyrrr! And...
Key
King

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer of vital biometric data. "It's working

(Let's see if we can start to bring this one to an end. I think we're getting close...)
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer of vital biometric data. "It's working!" He exclaimes

To Be A Knight
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

We need two more words here!

To Be A Knight
Exmortis
Resident

Topics: 5
Location: Be always aware and keep one eye on the shadows... you may just find out...

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer of vital biometric data. "It's working!" He exclaimes, a chill
PopeAlessandrosXVIII
Arts and Poetry Mod

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Next Reply with quote

~

Meanwhile, miles away, in a decrepit scientific outpost, James Adrian, a biologist, wakes with unexpected vigor. He sensed the transfer of vital biometric data. "It's working!" He exclaimes, a chill causing him

To Be A Knight
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: