Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
The Acadamy

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

crazybookgal
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: The Acadamy Reply with quote

Prologue???

I tapped the wood of my desk. The beginning of another school year yet...something's different this year. I shook my head and unpacked my things. After that, I felt better-more complete. My office is so empty during the summer holiday.

Straightening the nameplate reading 'Miss Valentina' I thought of the new class coming in. I better look over the new students' profiles The profiles are always interesting.

I'm the headmistress of the Acadamy. Are you going to enroll?
-------------------------------------------------
Okay what I need is a profile for your character.
Name
Male or Female
Age (under 19)
Where they live.
Personality
Odd things about this person.

okay all of the characters have lived a normal life on Earth.
P.M. me your profile Laughing
crazybookgal
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah and you also can be a teacher. Your profile would be your resume kind of.
The Age would be changed to 22 and older
Cremuex Levier
Resident

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in this but it sounds more like a role play then a story.

You'll probably want a few NPC characters otherwise the student to teacher ratio's going to be severely unbalanced.

I could be a teacher or a student if you wouldn't mind me joining though I really think this is best to go in the RP section, not that I'm a moderator and can do that or anything, I just think if you're having people play their own character then that's what it calls for.

You might want to add up what type of a school it is like if it's an average non-magical school or if it's a fantasy 'crazy stuff can happen here' school.

You might want a bit more of a prologue to explain how you got to your position and what type of a history the school has, for example, is it a boarding school? Is it a public school or a private school? Is it a primary school, middle school, high school or college/university?

Once you have more information up I might send a character sheet through, if it's going to be a role play though you might want to put up a character skeleton for people to fill in regarding what type of things they'll need (like name, age, subjects, appearance, personality, biography,etc.).

It's just a thought, you don't need to do any of this, I just prefer to have information available to those interested rather then losing them because they're not sure about whatever you might or might not be doing. Just a bit of a heads up is all.
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: