Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
SPEEDGAME! Get it while it's hot!

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tayfinch
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: SPEEDGAME! Get it while it's hot! Reply with quote

Thanks for coming to this post!

I don't have much time: soon I'll be in a position here in Russia which will do everything but lend me time to write or participate on this site. I'll be posting once a week or so on a list of selected games, but who knows what that'll mean!

I want to have a second shot at writing a storygame, but, like I said, my weeks are numbered.

Therefore....

SPEEDGAME!

The story as a whole will be done in EIGHT WEEKS or less, and will be anywhere between 5 to 10 chapters, depending on your desires as a community!

This first poll is to decide how many chapters the game will be: 5, 6, 8, or 10 chapters;

the second poll will decide what genre I'll write in: (high)Fantasy, (classic) Sci-Fi, Historical Fantasy, or Historical Sci-Fi.

The last decision, about the main character, will be decided by you writing in your ideas.

Please vote away! I'm excited to get this going!

Lots of love,
TF

The SPEEDGAME is BACK ON!! I need some readers to come and vote to get it going again! Looking forward to storygaming with you!

Last edited by tayfinch on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted 6 - I found out how difficult these speed games are. *glances down at own sig*

Mine's at half time. Yeah, that's it, a half time break. Very Happy
Bookwizard
Respected Citizen

Topics: 33

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say around 8 would be good, looking forward to participating in this! Smile

tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Chapter Poll Closed Reply with quote

Well, things move quickly for this speed post. I already closed the chapter poll, and will leave the topic poll open over the weekend. It's the one I want most attention paid to.

Go throw a vote!

----------------------------------------------------------
NUMBER OF CHAPTERS - POLL RESULTS

5 Chapters– 0
6 Chapters– 1
8 Chapters– 4
10 Chapters– 0

Who voted: BookWizard, Crunchyfrog, Phantomfan, tayfinch, The White Blacksmith
----------------------------------------------------------

-TF

The SPEEDGAME is BACK ON!! I need some readers to come and vote to get it going again! Looking forward to storygaming with you!
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, no option for 'Comedy' or 'If-tale'?

Tea Cures All.
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was thinking about it...

(I was using Crunchy’s speedgame as a template) But I realized that A) I haven't even read an IF-tale yet, and B) comedy was replaced by the (unique and underrepresented) historical-fiction options.

tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now,

You tell me: Who is my main character?

The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, seeing as the option was not there to have an If tale, it doesn't count as going against the votes to have Ifians in it, right?

One of us lot (with a supporting cast of us lot), accidentally transported into the story and forced to take on stereotypical roles within that story.

If you're going to do the 'villain' next, it's either the evil director who forces us to take on those roles (by magic or violence, your choice) or whoever's been put in that role.

Tea Cures All.
DeadManWalking
Duke of the Mostly Dead

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOOH

I like that Whitey.

We're transported into this world and forced into roles based on stereotypical fantasy.

and of course, since we're all writers here, we know what happens in stereotypical fantasy, but we can't change our actions.
Phantomfan
Citizen

Topics: 7

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! I love that idea!

But since I should be contributing rather then just saying that idea is AWESOME, how about

A dude with abnormally tall legs and arms, but still a tiny torso and a HUGE head. His name is Bob.

Here's some stuff I started writing a long time ago. Orb. Nexus.
Harvester
Tourist

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since high fantasy seems to be the choice, how about a tale about a shaman from a barbaric dwarven tribe?
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come now, tay! This is meant to be speed

Tea Cures All.
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

: )

You got me. I've been working like mad to make sure 16 people don't get stranded in Prague/Kazakhstan, and will be on my way to Kazakhstan myself in 3 hours!

I'll finish writing the first chapter on the plane, and it will be up tomorrow!

------------------------------
POLL RESULTS

High Fantasy
50% [ 3 ]
Classic Sci-Fi
33% [ 2 ]
Historical Fantasy
16% [ 1 ]
Historical Sci-Fi
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6
Who Voted: DeadManWalking, Gallant, Phantomfan, scissorkitty, tayfinch, The White Blacksmith

--------------------------

Last edited by tayfinch on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely... we need to finish polling first?

Tea Cures All.
Bookwizard
Respected Citizen

Topics: 33

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dar missed it! Sad

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duhh, missed them all! Well, ready and poised for when the first chapter appears... Smile
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Where's Tayfinch? Reply with quote

Really good question.

I'm currently stuck in Kazakhstan. That's why I haven't been able to write in this, or write on any of my other favorite storygames. I hope to get a chance to soon.

This chapter is done, and hopefully I'll have it all written up in the next hour.

Real life... is annoying...

tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHAPTER ONE : BROKEN BORDERS

"Ho, Peace Orator."

"Ho, Kaldon." A badge was produced and flashed for a necessary glance.

"My thanks, Orator." Kaldon handed the badge back and turned to look at the keep behind him, reaching up with its towers towards the midnight sky. "They've been up there a long while, talking."

"That's well enough: they'll be ready for our Session." The orator tucked the badge back into his cloak. "Is there anything else, Kaldon?"

"No, our security is tighter than ever. Take the normal route through the keep and somebody will announce you at the chamber."

"My thanks, Kaldon." The two figures gave slight bows of respect -- more nods than bows -- and the cloaked Orator made his way up the path to the Sage's Keep.

Men in war uniforms were about at double speed packing ammunition, supplies, armor and swords into boxes and beast-driven carts. As the orator passed they'd pause -- even under heavy loads--and give a bow of the head, some audibly adding, "Ho, orator." Behind heavy metal doors things were rushing along in much the same way: pages ran back and forth with maps, war-messages, and news from all sources to various generals holed up in the keep's many rooms. Voices echoed loudly down stone hallways and firelight shone brightly from every doorway.

Further in the keep, however, things settled won. The normal silence which the Sage's Keep was known for hung undisturbed the further the orator went, and by Kings' Hall the noise roaring from the main section of the keep was completely cut off.

True to Kaldon's word a cloaked figure waited at the end of the gilded hallway, and, as the orator approached, walked out to meet him. They spoke in warm, hushed voices.

"Ho, friend." The cloaked man greeted.

"Ho, friend." The two clasped hand and briefly embraced.

The cloaked man spoke first, "Dagon, I'm glad to see you. More than I thought I'd be, in fact. When they first told me an orator would be sent to the council I hoped it would be you. It seemed the only logical choice."

"It's good to see you too, Pip." Dagon smiled. "It would seem all of Laen is here this night! I've come, Keldon met me at the gate, and now you, Sages' Meet! Still getting along with it?"

Pip shrugged a humble recognition. "Yes, which still surprises me from time to time."

Dagon's smile slowly faded as he looked past Pip to the black and white doors behind him. "Pip, can you speak freely with me about the council? Are you at all bound?"

"You can speak freely, Dagon. Always freely with me."

"Why is this Session even neccessary? Did they wrong the king or has someone gone missing?"

"It's information, Dagon. While you were living with the Savages in the mountains Brin was hit by the Beasts. It sounds like it was quite a battle, too. They survived, of course: that city is a fortress in and of itself; but after the attack, some letters were found by General Kelfar which indicated the Sages knew of the attack weeks before it happened."

"Does that mean the King called for a session? Some sort of question of loyalty or motive?"

Pip's eyes went wide. "THAT'S the interesting thing, Dagon! Someone WITHIN the council called for it! From what I've seen and sat in on the council is in a fit trying to figure out who called for it."

"That's disturbing."

Pip nodded his consent. "They've put off two meetings with the king in order to have more communion time. King Highland thinks they're scrambling at something, and feels he has a right to know what it is."

Dagon ran a hand down his beard -- he wore it short and well trimmed, but it had gone two days without care and was teetering on anarchy. "That's unusual, Pip. I'm not sure how I feel about this."

Pip nodded again. "The good news is that you don't need to know just yet. They're all pretty anxious to get this going."

"Well enough, Pip. Will you announce me?"

"That IS what I do."

It was an unearthly sound: union-steel against the black exoskeleton of the Beasts; more a screech and whine than the normal ring of metal on metal. Almost from the start men had packed their ears with cotton to avoid the pain and buzz it sent through the head; but as the flow of battle changed so rapidly it was judged more important that orders were heard, and the cotton was prohibited.

If one added the deep rumblings and hollow claps of the mage-magics, the battlefield would rightly be an alien symphony.

Rein heard it roar in full force every time he closed his eyes. He avoided sleep for that reason, and filled his days with work. It was not pleasant to be alone with his thoughts.

All the same, he didn't have much of a choice. The Southern campaign was turning out to be more deadly than the Western—to everyone's surprise—and seemed more organized on the Beasts' part than ever before. The whole feeling of the campaign was one of eeriness. They didn't even understand what the Beasts were, and they'd been plaguing the world since written history! Sometimes it seemed the greatest success the Union had seen this far in the war was the immediate drop in Beasts across the face of Disk once the Western and Southern campaigns were launched. For Rein, it meant they'd found something valuable out regarding the Beasts' origins. All the same, it only added more questions to his growing list.

"General."

Rein jumped in his seat, and turned quickly to the pageboy, "Yes? What?"

"There is something you need to see, sir."

Rein let out a sigh and ran his hand down his face. "Alright, I'll be right there. To the Tactical Guild?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'll be there shortly. Thank you." The page bowed and slipped out.

Rein came heavily to his feet and stretched as he walked to his bedside. He picked up his cape -- general's green in color and full-length in size -- and fastened the weights and clasps around his neck, picked up and fastened his sword to his side, fastened his hand-shield to his left forearm, and straightened to check himself briefly in the mirror. He still didn't look the part of general: he was still forty years too young to look distinguished or experienced; but he looked the part enough to have the respect of his men.

Walking to the Tactical Guild was dangerous: the city of Brin was built in levels on a hillside, and the attack had left many of the high walkways damaged or destroyed. Lines had been rigged around the city to hold onto as you made your way on the platforms, but already there had been many accidents. The whole way there he couldn’t help but look out on to the fields surrounding the city which were blackened and scarred by the violently shaped bodies of the Beasts and the fighting that had taken place

“Good morning, General.” A private hailed Rein as he entered the Tactical Guild.

“Morning.” Rein moved forward through the first few rooms of the building into the back, administration area where the chief tacticians and he, the general, met. As he entered the others in the room stood and made shallow bows. He sat down and immediately started. “What happened?”

“Sir, General Valk is dead. The western campaign needs your leadership. Also, we have disturbing reports.”

Rein shivered, “Valk is dead?”

“Yes, sir. An investigation is underway. It would seem one of his bodyguards was a Bean agent and turned when he had the opportunity.”

“I… I’m not sure I can handle this right now. With no disrespect to him, I think we should move on to the reports.”

A small crystal was slid across the table. The next to speak was Hem, Rein’s right-hand man: “Farsight.” It was the password for the crystal, and instantly it sprung to light. Two images sprung into the air. The first was a sort of deep crater with Beasts lining the ridge, their unearthly moonlight streaming from their bodies. The second showed a huge host of Beasts marching across the desert.

“What is this?”

Ham cleared his throat and leaned forward, “The second image is a host of Beasts moving right now against Bein. They should be here in two days. Most disturbing about the image is the way they’re moving. It almost seems they’re moving in ranks. We’ve never seen this sort of organization before.”

“Noted. And the first image?”

“We’re not sure what to make of it, Rein. We’ve never seen a greater concentration of Beasts. It came from a mage we sent into the desert four days ago. He was guarded with the highest illusion and invisibility spells, and was the most talented mage we have. This image and a brief report is all he managed to get off. He was killed just moments later.”

“What was his report?”

Ham pulled a second crystal out of his pocket and spoke the keyword: “Parallels”

A broken voice came into the room, strained with pain and exhaustion. “This is Genev, agent in the G section of the south desert. I’ve found something strange here. There is a concentration of Beasts like nothing I’ve ever seen. They seem to be guarding something. They’re frighteningly organized here: there are patrols of sorts and I’ve had to fight off Beasts I’ve never seen before. I’m worried that this is something of an origin point. I’ve seen someth—” the voice broke off and a series of empty-sounding booms carried over the crystal, the sound of aggressive magic. The crystal’s sound cut just as it recorded the beginning of the dual-tonal Beast roar, both unhumanly low and high.

The men around the table sat in silence for a few moments before Ham spoke up. “Disturbing.”

“Very.” Said Rein.

“What do we do about this, General? An origin point could be the greatest piece of intelligence we’ve seen this side of the war.”

Another spoke up, “We can’t forget the approaching army. The last attack was half that size and it nearly crippled us.”

Rein sat back in his seat. There was a lot to do. “I want options. What do you got?”

One technician spoke first: “Pull in the rest of the army from Highland and Sages’ Keep and prepare to fight the Beasts here. We could outpower them and then prepare for the origin point.”

Ham spoke up next: “W could pull out of Bein altogether: send the civilians to Highland and Sages’ Keep, and the army would stay here. We’d rig the city with traps and try and take most of the beasts that way – sweeping up with our army and whatever reserves we can get from up north.”

The first technician added, “Which would leave us with optimal manpower for any attack on the origin point, but would leave us without a fort here in the south. The nearest military point is a hundred hills north of here.”

Rein leaned back. “Any more ideas?”

Decision Point:

What course of action should Rein take? The pressures are on from all sides. Any votes or new ideas will be considered!

** This wasn't meant to be a full chapter, but rather part. Considering my long time between postings, I felt like I needed to put something up. We'll make chapter two really good. Promise : )

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send a scout party to the origin point, keeping the bulk of the force to defend.
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This origin point seems very well defended. You need to pull all the Beasts into a full-on assault, with small groups of the best troops trying to get round their weakened defences at the back.

Also, who has been chosen to be the main character? Are we still going to poll on that, or are you deciding?

Tea Cures All.
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies!

I'm finally back here in Russia and my head is starting to clear. We had a real run for our money in Kazakhstan.

This chapter was a first draft at best, and was kind of thrown out so that the story could get on its way sooner than later. I know we didn't vote on the main character... but as time is rushing along and my time grows more and more limited, it was judged necessary to make a decision. I decided to start my story.

I'm not sure how I feel about it... but now that it's out I think I'll run with it.

-~-

TF

tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Lost In Space... Or Russia Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm really sad to announce that due to my problems in Kazakhstan (trying to get back to Russia) I've got more than too much on my plate to deal with. I won't be able to participate actively in the site until next September. It's been really fun, and I can't wait to see you all again.

- TF

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, TF, and hope all goes well for you. Hope to see you back in September, if not sooner.

Smile
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really appreciate it. I'm still having trouble, and I'm worried that September it'll have to be.

CofIf is wonderful. It's good to be able to find a spare minute to take a look and see how it continues to grow : )

Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are missed Tay, hope to see you soon.
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay!

Well, my visa is coming to a close, and I'm heading back to America in about 1 month! That means, by mid-november I'll be back on city of IF.

Thanks for keeping this story up and in existence... You're the best.

Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good good! Smile
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! Hopefully you'll keep this one going - it's lookng nice.

I still want you to work that 'Ifians-forced-into-stereotypical-roles' idea in somewhere.

Tea Cures All.
Fenris
Resident

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like its gonna be fun!
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: ... A Fireside Chat Reply with quote

The Speedgame is officially BACK ON. I'm looking for readers who will help me crank this story out in 8 chapters! One down... seven to go... Any feedback/ideas/thoughts will be greatly appreciated!

Our Story So Far...

We have a few key characters:

Dagon, Peace Orator. As one of the elite representatives of the secretive Sages' Council to the world, Dagon is on route to meet with King Highland and his council to discuss the seeming treachery or poor judgment of the Sages' Council. He has been given secret orders from the Council, and the course of the impending discussion could, if necessary, change the Union's world forever.

General Rein, leader of Union armies in the Great Southern Campaign. As the Union began to take an active interest in destroying the great Beasts of the world , brilliant tacticians were needed to offset the Union's disadvantages. Rein distinguished himself by developing efficient soldier formations which greatly decreased soldier mortality rates. As things stand, he seems to be in a position near what could be the Beasts' origin point, though what that means, no one can be sure.

King Highland, leader of the United Cities (Union) and blood-heir to the Dragonright. While not yet encountered, Highland is a brilliant ruler who has managed to balance the greed of the individual United Cities with the needs of a mutual war effort. With one of his key generals recently assassinated, and several threats made on his own life, Highland cannot afford to have the Sages' Council--one of his few, true supports--fail him.

Chapter Two will be determined by choosing a main character for the series. While progression will be made on each character's story regardless, the main character will, naturally, be given priority.

Vote now for our main character, and decide forever the Speedgame's destiny!!!

Thunderbird
Elder

Topics: 104

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool... I remember when this started but I need to refresh myself on this. Give me just a bit an' I'll be back with more.

CHAPTER 25: Near-Light Speed (NEW CHAPTER! (12/4/2011))
Zephyrrr! And...
Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Tay Smile
Thunderbird
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just finished reading the first chapter and I must say... very nice! I enjoyed that a lot, though it was a lot of info to take in. It had a lot of nice imagery and you accomplished something I think is pretty golden which was that I got a real clear feel for this being a real setting with actual people playing it out. I'm not sure how to explain that any better except to say there were some absolutely superb moments of description that really brought me in.

As for the previous dp discussion, I think they should abandon the city, trap the hell out of it and make the place a stage for an ambush on the enemy!

And the vote was very hard... I really like both characters presented and would prefer to see both given their own time.

I think you might be shorting yourself to stuff this great tale into something rushed though.

Zephyrrr! And...
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderbird, you are so nice. Thank you for being so nice.

To answer your comments:
Quote:

I enjoyed that a lot, though it was a lot of info to take in... I think you might be shorting yourself to stuff this great tale into something rushed though.

These are excellent points. The speedgame element is one I'm determined to keep, but it certainly limits the scope of the potential story. My solution is embodied in the vote for a main character: each of the three characters has an important role to play in the overarching plot, but none of them will make it to the end. This Speedgame story will be a prelude to a forthcoming, large-scale storygame.

I figured that this way, a short speegame could set the stage for what's to come, introducing main characters and the world they live in.

Thunderbird
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well, that makes sense, sort of a quick prequel to the overall, eh? I can see how that would work out.

And btw... I'm not really 'nice'. In fact, I'm usually pretty blunt about my feedback, which I feel makes it worth more when it comes to praise. What I'm trying to say is, I'm honest about how I feel about a tale, so it should not be seen as 'ass-kissing'.

Also... what had you in Kazahkstan in the first place? Sounds like you do some wildly interesting stuff with your life!

Zephyrrr! And...
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is as good set up, and I think I stand by my original suggestion of sending out a scout party.

But... this decision of who will be the main character is more up my street I think. Smile There's not much to go on for the King's character, but the other two have been well presented.

I know where I'm putting my vote!
worldtripper
Visitor

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like your story, pity I didn't find this place sooner. I would of liked to of made a suggestion. I liked the trap idea.
hollyhawk
Visitor

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope i did this right. i voted for the king because i like when an unknown variable comes into a story. will be unpredictable.
tayfinch
Resident

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Poll is closing either tonight or tomorrow! Cast your votes! Dance your dance! Choose the fate of the SPEEDGAME!

Who should be our Main Character?
Dagon, Peace Orator
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
General Rein
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
King Highland
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who Voted: Crunchyfrog, hollyhawk, PopeAlessandrosXVIII, tayfinch, Thunderbird, worldtripper

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: