Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Michael Jackson

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> City Central -> Hall of Debate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
192 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Michael Jackson Reply with quote

Yes, here it is, the inevitable Michael Jackson thread. I'm interested in knowing what you think about this whole thing: opinions of him or his music, conspiracy theories and - if you're Chinaren - any bad jokes you would care to share.

Tea Cures All.
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
0 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police say Michael Jackson's death could be suspicious, they're looking for a smooth criminal, he could be black or white but he's definately bad and dangerous. They got fingerprints off the wall and they say there was a man in the mirror. They would like to talk to Billie Jean but they don't wanna be startin' something. Police say they don't stop 'til they get enough as they found blood on the dancefloor. It's going to be a tough case but they can beat it. Police say it's a real thriller!
The Meaning Of Fear
Respected Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
0 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Jackson, huh?

Questionable life choices, and his reputation destroyed by several court cases.

But I really, really can't help but think that he is a genius. His singing is truly extraordinary and it will be missed by many.

And if it really is murder then the murderer is sooooooooo dead when it all gets out.

Doors to the truth, an SG where a boy is propelled into worlds he is unfamiliar with. He crosses many worlds, and sees many things that force him to throw away his innocence, once, and for all. Fourth Chapter, out for viewing!
Klafarius
Resident

Topics: 4

Items
Legends
Fables
0 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What people really couldn't handle was the fact that Michael Jackson was a 50 year old man who was mentally still a child. The media and most people cannot fathom a person who has attained world wide fame and yet still acted like he's a teenager.

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michael jackson driving his new corvette Tri - http://www.crunkcodes.com/media/2/e0ee6ca23b3c738958b336bf6bf6eba6.jpg

Michael jackson meets little boy when home alone- http://www.funmunch.com/funny_pictures/celebrities/pictures/funny_celebrities_pictures_05.jpg

HAHAHa
HiddenHeartsCry
Resident

Topics: 3

Items
Legends
Fables
0 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp... He's not the music of my time. Being sixteen, I can't say that I've ever really jammed down with M.J, but I've heard plenty of his music. I'm most familiar with his most recent life choices and the most outrageous ones... have to say they freak me out a bit.
That being said, to each his own - Smile
But despite all that, the man, from what I understand, was a fantastic entertainer. The moon walk, the gloves, that ever odd two finger crotch yank Cool
But frankly... I am sick. to. d e a t h, of hearing about his passing. They didn't pay this much attention to him when he was alive. Which is something I don't understand. Somebody can live a life of normalcy, and pass... no on cares. Somebody who goes out of their way to put themselves in peoples faces can pass, and even if they weren't that well known or even liked, and suddenly they're on God's level, (and yes I read the previous threads about that particular topic. Just throwin' that out there as an example.) It's all very boring after a while really.
...In other news, Billy Mays died... seems that the celebs are droppin' like flies.

Last edited by HiddenHeartsCry on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
192 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farrah Fawcett died on the same day as Jackson. Awful timing on her part.

I agree with the rest of you on him. Utter respect for the man as a musician and a performer, but I really don't agree with the way he lived his private life.

Tea Cures All.
Emperor
Citizen

Topics: 29

Items
Legends
Fables
596 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phang wrote:
Police say Michael Jackson's death could be suspicious, they're looking for a smooth criminal, he could be black or white but he's definately bad and dangerous. They got fingerprints off the wall and they say there was a man in the mirror. They would like to talk to Billie Jean but they don't wanna be startin' something. Police say they don't stop 'til they get enough as they found blood on the dancefloor. It's going to be a tough case but they can beat it. Police say it's a real thriller!

Clever and funny. Well done phang
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
0 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emperor wrote:
Phang wrote:

Clever and funny. Well done phang

Oh, I didn't do it...
Gallant
Citizen

Topics: 14

Items
Legends
Fables
0 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booooo!

People are too hung up on other peoples lives. Tommorow why don't you all go out and collect some rocks. Then get some paints and just go crazy. They're awesome when you have loads of them. Razz
BStheGreat
Citizen

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
-44 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how his death single-handedly destroyed the Iranian Revolution.
Bookwizard
Respected Citizen

Topics: 33

Items
Legends
Fables
227 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I should care in some way... but I do not, and will not for that matter. I never really payed much attention to his music or private life, I was much to busy reading and doing other important things! What can I say...

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Hall of Debate All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: